As Time Goes By - DPP Tournament - Finals (won by Magellan)

art by Chras
Smogon Tour's last DPP game has been played. I know, there's no need to get all nostalgic about this. But why don't you come out and play a good tour in DPP?

Tournament Rules:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here
  • Best of three, DPP standard, single elimination tournament.
  • If there are still any questions, don't hesitate to PM me
Battle Clauses:
  • Sleep Clause. A player cannot put two or more different opposing Pokémon to sleep using attacks that induce sleep to opposing Pokémon.
  • Evasion Clause. A player cannot increase their pokémon's evasion stat with a move that specifically increases evasion. Items or indirect boosts do not break this clause.
  • OHKO Clause. Players cannot use moves that have a chance of instantly KO opposing Pokémon. For example, Horn Drill is an illegal move to have on a Pokémon's move set.
  • Species Clause. You cannot use the same Pokemon twice on the same team. For example, you cannot use two Infernape.
  • Replays are always welcome

Finals

Mael - Tamahome (g1 - g2 - g3)
Tamahome - Magellan (g1 - g2 - g3)
Magellan - Mael (g1 - g2 - g3)

Last edited:

Tamahome

startling sign
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
World Defender
Lost to both in a couple of series in which I was not the lucky one, good games folks. Guess the fortune does not favor the careless! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

@Host: thanks for having the patience to hosting and all, but for the next time i think it would be best if the tourney had shorter deadlines. It feels like it's been forever this tourney is up. But anyways i appreciate the effort of anyone who's willing to host a dpp tourney whatsoever so for real thank you!

All right, thanks you (all players) very much and 'grats Magellan.

@Host: thanks for having the patience to hosting and all, but for the next time i think it would be best if the tourney had shorter deadlines. It feels like it's been forever this tourney is up. But anyways i appreciate the effort of anyone who's willing to host a dpp tourney whatsoever so for real thank you!
Thanks Tamahome, I appreciate that. Sometime deadlines were rather longer than usual, because I had to manage always some extensions. However, any words of advise would be good for me. ;)

Note: Would you like to post yours final replays (?)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)