NOC OC NOC GAME OVER - Now Despair

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Probably got redirected onto texas shrug. Or moody is lying. Since I idled last night so it's likely that redirector made me target texas regardless of my actions or whatnot and seeing as how this game is about fucking up info, I can see how that would work given how we had shit like idle checker, multiple protection roles etc.

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
I mean I can definitely see myself onto texas since it made me go from conftown to not town.
Yeah, also if this was a scum targeting you, wouldn't they die?
Scum/wolf probably have godfather or some shit which is complete immunity to everything bar lynch so it wouldn't surprise me if the godfather/wolf has the redirector.

Lol we were lucky scum didn't try going after whydon then.
My post was meant as a warning, I would definitely not have let you get away with saying you made a bad play a 2nd time and I'd rather make that clear before it happens rather than after the fact.
Were you redirected to whydon? We have no redirector claim that I can recall so scum might have one and it wouldn't be Haruno then
I tried to protect texas. I got redirected to whydon.

either moody, fort, I or haruno are lyin

POE: either moody, fort or haruno are lyin

haruno is susp

fort's redirect seems reasonable

i DID target texas, and apparently i succeeded.

moody could be lying, because his version is that fort got redirected, but I targeted texas and he didn't see me

haruno could also be lying, and i'm inclined to trust Fort over haruno

moody and haruno are both eh for me

either moody, fort, I or haruno are lyin

POE: either moody, fort or haruno are lyin

haruno is susp

fort's redirect seems reasonable

i DID target texas, and apparently i succeeded.

moody could be lying, because his version is that fort got redirected, but I targeted texas and he didn't see me

haruno could also be lying, and i'm inclined to trust Fort over haruno

moody and haruno are both eh for me
Surely if I wanted to lie I would not contradict something you stated having done? I don't get your reasoning there

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
explain like I'm 5 why the townblock is town
Texas - is town
Aubisio - un countetclaimed mason brother
Martin - used a public revive on a town
You - got revived as town

Above four are lock town from my pov

Blazade - everything he's done has been beneficial to town
Whydon - town cop investigated scum kill
Fort Colorcastle - known omniguard who was keeping lightwolf alive

Any of these could be a mole but at low likelihood

Former Hope / Moody: probably town but yet to be confirmed

Acidphoenix / vanillish / BT / Haruno: two of these are almost guaranteed scum, one is lock scum, outside shot at 3 scum

Haruno's lying about his has made me extremely suspicious. Not to mention the fact that, if I'm reading this correctly, Haruno's redirect claim contradicts Fort's, unless there are two scum redirectors which seems EXTREMELY unlikely. Although, I'm still not sure Fort is telling the truth:
also Fort Colorcastle when you got redirected did it tell you? because I have no redirection result
Instead of the usual "your action succeeded" etc, I was told "you were redirected to whydon"
Curiously enough, I was not told that my action succeeded last night. Only that I was redirected to whydon.
This makes Fort look scummy as well. Both Fort and Haruno are starting to look worse, despite the fact that I'm 99% sure Fort is town.
Then yeah lynch since we have/had walrein/pblade and their vet ability confirmed and I doubt town would have that many town killings
I can assure you that I am a veteran, and that town is overpowered.

And now that these lynch votes are piling up, I want to say something to help town. I am not lying. I am immune to lynches, and can only be killed by a specific neutral role (you know who you are), or anyone who attacks me while I've dropped my gun for the night. I am town, and I can tell you now that lynching me only helps the mafia, as I cannot die by these means. I would greatly appreciate lynching another scummy person, as you're just wasting your time on me. That said,

Vote Haruno you'd better have a damn good reason for lying about your role AND contradicting Fort, because you're not looking too good right now.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Alright so that's a scum claim.

I'm inclined to believe that you have some kind of immunity/lynchproof vest, inclined to believe that it has limitations, and inclined to lynch elsewhere and come back to you later

But seriously start telling what you know about this so-called neutral

Haruno's lying about his has made me extremely suspicious. Not to mention the fact that, if I'm reading this correctly, Haruno's redirect claim contradicts Fort's, unless there are two scum redirectors which seems EXTREMELY unlikely. Although, I'm still not sure Fort is telling the truth:

This makes Fort look scummy as well. Both Fort and Haruno are starting to look worse, despite the fact that I'm 99% sure Fort is town.

I can assure you that I am a veteran, and that town is overpowered.

And now that these lynch votes are piling up, I want to say something to help town. I am not lying. I am immune to lynches, and can only be killed by a specific neutral role (you know who you are), or anyone who attacks me while I've dropped my gun for the night. I am town, and I can tell you now that lynching me only helps the mafia, as I cannot die by these means. I would greatly appreciate lynching another scummy person, as you're just wasting your time on me. That said,

Vote Haruno you'd better have a damn good reason for lying about your role AND contradicting Fort, because you're not looking too good right now.
My understanding is that Fort was redirected to Whydon according to him (blankslate claimed having been redirected to whydon too last cycle), Aubisio wasn't redirected and Haruno is making things up instead of clarifying why he visited Texas (fairly towny looking) as a veteran claim. Not that his "I passively kill all scum and them only" wasn't shady to begin with but I now want a better explanation than "oh guess there are two redidrects and a godfather itg".
Vanillish's answer is still too weak given the suspicion on him but I can believe that there is a veteran+Paperblade's oneshot veteran now that Haruno doesn't seem to be one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)