Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Couple of questions:

• What are some good(-looking), breedable Careful Pokémon? I have an upcoming flawless shiny spread.
  • In restarting SoulSilver for legendary Timid HP Fire shinies, is it better to opt for 31/0/31/E/31/E or 31/E/31/30/31/30. The latter is more visually appealing but with the advent of HT, the former might be more useful?
  • Does Tapu Fini ever use a Hidden Power?
  • Is there an up-to-date list of RNG'd G7 legendaries in this forum yet? I'm about to RNG the legends in both my games, but I want to avoid RNG'ing what everyone else already has.
i soft reset my fini for hp fire, so i could hit ferrothorn and scizor. a bit confused on the former/latter thing as i generally find 0 attack to be more visually appealing.

I need someone to trade and trade back to evolve 3 Pokemon for me
I have 3 Porygon. One needs to be evolved to Porygon2, the other two need to be evolved to Porygon-Z.
I will provide own Up-Grades and can provide my Dubious Discs for the last two.
The plan is to trade and trade back all 3 Porygon to evolve them all to Porygon2.
Then, I will need to exit and attach Dubious Disc to 2 of the Porygon2 and trade and trade back.
My Friend Code and other info is in my signature. If you are able to help, please reply to this post and we can discuss the rest by visitor message on my profile or yours. I can trade-evolve any of your Pokemon at the same time.
I am available from now for 30 minutes (now until 18:30 EDT) and again 2 hours after that for the rest of the night (20:30 to 23:59 EDT).

Last edited:

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I need someone to trade and trade back to evolve 3 Pokemon for me
I have 3 Porygon. One needs to be evolved to Porygon2, the other two need to be evolved to Porygon-Z.
I will provide own Up-Grades and can provide my Dubious Discs for the last two.
The plan is to trade and trade back all 3 Porygon to evolve them all to Porygon2.
Then, I will need to exit and attach Dubious Disc to 2 of the Porygon2 and trade and trade back.
My Friend Code and other info is in my signature. If you are able to help, please reply to this post and we can discuss the rest by visitor message on my profile. I can trade-evolve any of your Pokemon at the same time.
I am available from now for 30 minutes (now until 18:30 EDT) and again 2 hours after that for the rest of the night (20:30 to 23:59 EDT).
I can help you with that now if you like.
You can find my info in my signature down below.

Anyone have a hidden ability (rough skin) Gible/Garchomp or hidden ability (speed boost) Carvanha/Sharpedo that you could trade me please?

So quick question. From what i've been reading, if i wanted to use a jolly synchronizer to guarantee a jolly shiny beldum, i would need it to be in the battle the whole time? I've been getting confusing answers from where i've been reading. (i've never used a synchronizer before so this is all new to me.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)