Monotype The Monotype Open [Round 2]

Status
Not open for further replies.
scheduled for today at 11 PM his time (GMT+1). it's now past midnight his time and he's not been on showdown at all. I have exams this week, so I can't play until his saturday morning at the earliest. part of the problem is our timezones making it hard to schedule. even if we get an extension, not sure if we could even play, so asking for activity because he missed scheduled time.

scheduled for today at 11 PM his time (GMT+1). it's now past midnight his time and he's not been on showdown at all. I have exams this week, so I can't play until his saturday morning at the earliest. part of the problem is our timezones making it hard to schedule. even if we get an extension, not sure if we could even play, so asking for activity because he missed scheduled time.
i didnt miss the time, i was online on stours. i guess i should have been on main as well but for tournaments im usually there. so idk if thats enough for an acitvity call.
tbh i totally forgot our match, but i was online. you didnt forget it and waited for me. you could have pm'ed me on forums and catch me here, but you didnt. you just try to fish an act win lol wp wp

i didnt miss the time, i was online on stours. i guess i should have been on main as well but for tournaments im usually there. so idk if thats enough for an acitvity call.
tbh i totally forgot our match, but i was online. you didnt forget it and waited for me. you could have pm'ed me on forums and catch me here, but you didnt. you just try to fish an act win lol wp wp
I was on both main and smogtours..? In fact I was playing for OST on smogtours right up until 15 minutes before we were scheduled to play, so I was clearly online and ready, waiting for an hour. You can see when I posted my winpost for that tour lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)