Team Monotype Premier League III Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
what's the procedure for signing up for monotype premier league 3 ? i just sign up in the auction post and just wait ?
You can always message the managers and ask for a tryout. If they don't know who you are you have a 0% chance to get drafted, since they have to nominate you during the draft.

Shadestep

volition immanent
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
next target: the Petalburg Porygons. They're under attack because their draft plan is to draft as to get all the weebs on one team. After watching multiple episodes of Hunter x Hunter, Attack on Titan, and other utterly trash-tier anime series, me and my team created some visuals on what Balto and Misaka Mikoto 's draft plan would eventually come down to..

d1f505b2f389164a46626f5fa34d2dee.jpg

FROM NOW ON, I WILL REVEAL A NEW TEAM DRAFT UP UNTIL THE EVENTUAL AUCTION. IF YOU WISH YOUR TEAM TO NOT GET LEAKED, I WISH TO OBTAIN 30 LIKES PER MANAGER, + AN ADDITIONAL 15 LIKES PER ASS MANAGER, FOR YOUR TEAM NOT TO BE LEAKED. PM ME FOR ADDITIONAL DETAILS.

- monomafia Snakestep out

Acast

Ghost of a Forum Mod & PS Room Owner
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
I'm all for memes and messing with Zarif, but can we not mess with the new players too? MPL is the perfect opportunity to get people interested in Monotype. Responding to all their questions with jokes is just going to turn people away.

okay,any manager ? or would you recommend someone ?
Any manager is fine, but just be warned that some of them don't accept tryouts. Another good way to get attention is participating in room tournaments. If you win a couple of those, some managers might notice.

300 word essay ? are you serious ?
No he's not serious (although feel free to submit an essay to Zarif if you want)

Azure is the name of a side server of Pokemon Showdown.

Welcome to the community! Even if you don't get drafted, I hope you'll stick around to learn the metagame.

next target: the Petalburg Porygons. They're under attack because their draft plan is to draft as to get all the weebs on one team. After watching multiple episodes of Hunter x Hunter, Attack on Titan, and other utterly trash-tier anime series, me and my team created some visuals on what Balto and Misaka Mikoto 's draft plan would eventually come down to..

View attachment 79783

FROM NOW ON, I WILL REVEAL A NEW TEAM DRAFT UP UNTIL THE EVENTUAL AUCTION. IF YOU WISH YOUR TEAM TO NOT GET LEAKED, I WISH TO OBTAIN 30 LIKES PER MANAGER, + AN ADDITIONAL 15 LIKES PER ASS MANAGER, FOR YOUR TEAM NOT TO BE LEAKED. PM ME FOR ADDITIONAL DETAILS.

- monomafia Snakestep out
why am i on a team with miyoka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)