Just Like Old Times (Round 4)

Gilbert arenas

Rex rhydon
is a Tiering Contributor
Long ago, before I joined Smogon; Tour consisted of 3 tiers:Overused, Underused and Ubers. However this was in the DPP era and Tour has not been played like this for years. This tour will be a best of 3 SUNMO OU, UU and Ubers-Following the standard clauses of each tier.

Smogon Championship Stuff
General Tour Rules:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • Species Clause: A player cannot have two of the same Pokemon on their team.
  • Sleep Clause: A player cannot put two or more different opposing Pokemon to sleep using attacks that induce sleep to opposing Pokemon.
  • Evasion Clause: A player cannot increase their Pokemon's evasion stat with a move that specifically increases evasion. Items or indirect boosts do not break this clause.
  • OHKO Clause: Players cannot use Horn Drill, Guillotine, Sheer Cold, or Fissure in any of their Pokemon's movesets.
  • Timer Clause: If a player exhausts the timer, he/she loses.

Omfuga vs. Snowy
tko vs. Kudasai vs. Vai Lusa
Get this Money vs. hoblaph
double switches vs. teal6
Megazard vs. Blackoblivion
Leru vs. We Three Kings
@Drampagge vs. frania
Welli0u vs. reyscarface
PDC vs. blunder
Star vs. dragonuser
HQuaze vs 6ti vs. Rexus
ABR vs. HANTSUKI

deaadline this monda urdd

activity for my past round opponent, its been kinda hard to schedule with him and he wasnt on at the times he proposed (last night and this morning). you can make the final call yourself if you want, the vms are on his wall

Lusa

is the Smogon Tour Season 31 Champion
World Defender
Im busy tomorrow and on Monday cause of school and these guys had almost 2 weeks to play so im requesting act over whoever wins or an extension

Plan was to play at 11am my time (3 hours ago). I've had Showdown open, but I don't think he's been online.

EDIT: We scheduled to play pretty close to the deadline, I know.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)