CAP Spring Seasonals - Won by reachzero

Drapionswing

Eating it up, YUMMY!
is a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Ending Sign-ups an hour early as I don't think anyone else will be joining the tournament and I'd like to get the matchups posted so people can get to contacting as soon as possible, so intern Round One of the Spring Seasonal has now begun!

Round 1
Old_Gregg vs Huston
KrazyCake vs GreenGogoatttt
Rat With Wings vs hoblaph
EPICflygon ( '-')> vs jas61292
Airwind vs reachzero
cbrevan vs Snorlax in the way
Zelton vs DarkSlay
Granny Pie vs SHSP
Animus Majulous vs Nina Hawthorne
Heaven Jay vs Bionic Puppy

Byes:
Wenderz
sparktrain
snake_rattler
Kyubics
MiyoKa
Marjane

Remember these are Best Of Three battles, which must be followed with replays for every battle. If you lose don't threat, it is also a Double Elimination tournament.

You have 1 week to play your opponent. Activity calls will be dealt by on a case-by-case scenario, but generally just get your matches done. If it is impossible to due within the timeframe you may ask for an extension but please post it in the thread.

Good luck, Have fun!

Last edited:

SHSP

is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top CAP Contributor
looking like granny and I are playing tomorrow afternoon around 3-3:30 if all goes to plan

predicts:

Old_Gregg vs Huston- Gregg is great and can bring crazy stuff
KrazyCake vs GreenGogoatttt- close game, leaning ggt but partly bc emma stone so
Rat With Wings vs Hoblaph- can this man be stopped, rat the tour god
EPICflygon vs Jasnumbers- gonna be a real good game here, jas bring conda pls
Airwind vs Reachzero- one of the top 2 matches in round 1 imo, this is like 55:45 reach it can go either way easy, both players are insane and bring cool teams so excited to watch
Cbrevan vs snorlax in the way- game 2/2 im hype as hell for i cant even begin to call this one either way, two titans def tuning in for this one
Zelton vs Darkslay- DS is super good
Animus Majulous vs Nina Hawthorne- animus is blessed by sunkern the god, the man cannot physically lose
Heaven Jay vs Bionic Puppy- Jay is coming off the CLT win and playing excellent, BP is always a threat though, gonna be close and great to watch

So many good mu's in this round, really looking forward to watching and my game with Granny, GL to all!

Oh. I guess we're makin' predictions, then.

Old_Gregg vs Huston
I'm leaning Gregg because I've battled him, and I know he's good, but honestly I don't know Huston, so I can't make a solid prediction.
KrazyCake vs GreenGogoatttt
I love goats. Especially when they're green and like Emma Stone. I love cakes. They're delicious and fun. I hope that goats can't eat cakes. Anyways, personally really lookin' foward to this one.
Rat With Wings vs hoblaph
Rat is great, and he deserves some more wins after that fiasco called The Cyclohm Cup. He's got it in him. I believe in the Rat.
EPICflygon ( '-')> vs jas
C'mon. He's EPIC. Not epic. Not Epic. EPIC. And he's good at tourneys. Sorry, jas. :/ Today I back the underdog.
Airwind vs reachzero
Airwind, I hope your cat is better. You beat HeaLdad, you can beat reach. I believe in you. DO IT FOR THE CAT.
cdad vs Snorlax in the way
Match of the round right here. My prediction? Match 1 goes to Laxy and his stall. Match 2, cdad brings stallbreaker and wins. Match 3, Laxy just annihilates cdad with some crazy freakin' offense that throws him off guard, because, despite what people say, he don't only play stall.
Zelton vs DarkSlay
DS makes me happy. And he's a great battler under pressure. Kill it, Slay!
Animus Majulous vs Nina Hawthorne
2 words. Sun. Kern.
Heaven Jay vs Bionic Puppy
Match #2, imo. Jay's got momentum (not to mention that he is literally 100% god), but BP's already surprised me with his tournament abilities a few times in the short time I've been here. It's gonna be a great matchup.

Good luck to ya'll, good luck to SHSP, and everybody have fun!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)