Jolteon/Primarina
Tsareena/Victreebel

Last edited:

AquaticPanic

Intentional Femboy Penguin
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributor
Community Leader
Aerodactyl/Tapu Koko (Great overall)
Golisopod/Pinsir (That's one bug I'd never want to find. Not enough flipflops to kill it)
Pheromosa/Pidgeot (Selfie. It's very nuke-y)
Dragonite/Kartana (Has DDance and a huge attack, gimme)
Articuno/Magearna (Selfie again. I really like it's stat distribution and I like Articuno in general)
Venomoth/Araquanid (I really like Venomoth tbh)
Exeggutor-A/Nihilego (I alreaddy voted for it when it was submited before so why not)
Xurkitree/Pidgeot (Of course Christmas Tree works well with Pidgeot. He's Bird Jesus afterall)
I'll add more later if I remember

Last edited:
Magearna/Articuno
Dhelmise/Machamp
Parasect/Araquanid
Mew/Passimian
Jynx/Nihilego
Golem-Alola/Dhelmise
Dragonite/Kartana
Mudsdale/Primeape
Kingler/Crabominable

Last edited:

AquaticPanic

Community Leader
No need to lie, we all know you just think it's too powerful for the mod

Either way, fixed the votes then (Honestly Magmog wasn't even supposed to come this far, I just forgot to replace it lol)

Mudsdale/Primeape
Kingler/Crabominable

Aerodactyl/Tapu Koko
Dhelmise/Machamp
Exeggutor-A/Nihilego
Mew/Passimian
Tapu Koko/Jynx
Pidgeot/Xurkitree
Tapu Bulu/Flareon
Primarina/Jolteon

Voting ended yesterday. There just hasn't been an update yet.
Am I allowed to make fusions now that voting has ended, even if there hasn't been an update yet? Or do I have to wait? Also, can someone send me a document or something of a list of all fusions so I don't make the mistake I made last time I submitted?

Am I allowed to make fusions now that voting has ended, even if there hasn't been an update yet? Or do I have to wait? Also, can someone send me a document or something of a list of all fusions so I don't make the mistake I made last time I submitted?
You have to wait.

AquaticPanic

Community Leader
Nope, we're on Discussion phase right now, and either way Luke said that these next submissions will be themed, so we have to wait anyways. As for a list, tyarrow1 made this

On the list, I found nothing of a fusion between Granbull and Kartana. Can somebody tell me then why Kartanbull was DQed?
I controlled too, and there isn't any Granbull+Kartana fusion, I just got confused. I am very sorry for this. I think we can add Kartanbull to the Hall of Fame since it would have won that slate. My apologies, it was just a mistake.

I controlled too, and there isn't any Granbull+Kartana fusion, I just got confused. I am very sorry for this. I think we can add Kartanbull to the Hall of Fame since it would have won that slate. My apologies, it was just a mistake.
So, it's going to be an official fusion?

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
------------------------------------------------
Winners are here!

Parents: Mudsdale + Primeape
Shared egg group: Field
Offspring name: Mudape
New type: Fighting/Ground
New base stats: 92/125/90/67/87/75
New ability and desc: Stamina + Anger Point = Champion's Spirit (Atk and Def increase by one stage each when this Pokemon is damaged by a move, and 3 stages each if hit by a critical hit)
Notable moves: High Horsepower/Earthquake, Stone Edge/Rock Slide, Hone Claws/Bulk Up, Close Combat, Heavy Slam, Return, Roar, Superpower, Acrobatics, Body Slam, Encore, Fire Punch, Gunk Shot/Poison Jab, Iron Tail, Ice Punch, Night Slash/Power Trip, Outrage, Punishment, Seed Bomb, Thunder Punch, U-Turn, Brick Break/Cross Chop.
Role identification: Mudape can be very useful against physical attackers due to its ability, but special attackers don't really care about the Def. boosts unless they're using Psyshock. High Horsepower should only be used over Earthquake if you're expecting some Grassy Terrain, but on the bright side, you can use the terrain to boost Seed Bomb. Hone Claws works well with Gunk Shot and Iron Tail, but Bulk Up is preferable due to the added...bulk. Power Trip works well with Champion's Spirit, as it gets stronger with every hit you take. On the downside, Mudape doesn't have a good way to recover from all of those hits, and it's pretty slow.

DNA Donors: Kartana / Dragonite
Offspring name: Kira
New Type: Dragon / Steel
Base Stats: 75 / 173 / 132 / 79 / 65 / 101 (+15 Atk, +19 Def, +6 Spe)
New ability and desc: Beast's Focus (Beast Boost + Inner Focus) - If Pokémon would be flinched, buffs highest non-HP stat instead.
Notable Moves: Outrage, Dragon Rush/Dragon Claw, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Waterfall/Aqua Tail, Sacred Sword/Brick Break, Leaf Blade, X-Scissor, Smart Strike/Steel Wing, Iron Tail, Extreme Speed, Aerial Ace, Swords Dance
Role Identification: Seems like Ryuk thought it was a good idea to drop the death note into the human world. Anyways, this thing can function as a physical wallbreaker. Scarf can make it dangerous, but the opponent can switch in an immune Pokémon. (For instance, Mimikyu against E-Speed or Dragon-type STAB) Oh, and Fake Out won't work against this Pokémon.

DNA Donors: Alolan Exeggutor and Nihilego
Offspring: Exelego-Alola
New Typing: Rock/Dragon
New Stats: 105 (+3) / 83 (+4) / 71 (+5) / 131 (+11) / 113 (+10) / 95 (+7)
New Ability and Desc: Frisky Beast - Upon switchin, identifies the highest invested stat of the opponent and boosts its corresponding stat by one stage. (Comes in on a Naive Phero, Exelego's speed gets a boost.)
Notable Moves: Draco Meteor, Power Gem, Flamethrower, Thunderbolt, Sludge Wave, Earthquake, Dragon Hammer, Psychic, Rock Polish, Synthesis, Stealth Rock, Toxic Spikes, Explosion
Role Description: A neat typing and interesting typing and ability allows it to scout out what its opponent's trying to run and gives it a potentially helpful boost as well. Its Draco Meteor hits respectfully hard and it can nail fairies and Steels with Sludge Wave and Flamethrower respectively.

Parents: Primarina / Jolteon
Shared egg group: Field
Offspring name: Joltarina
New type: Water / Electric
New base stats: 82 / 79 / 77 / 128 / 115 / 105 (+10 all around; 586 BST)
New ability and desc:Volt Torrent (Torrent + Volt Absorb) - User's Electric-type moves are boosted by a factor of 1.5 if the user is below 1/3 HP.
Notable moves: Shadow Ball, Hydro Pump, Scald, Moonblast, Ice Beam, Psychic, Psyshock, Energy Ball, Perish Song, Thunderbolt, Volt Switch, Discharge, Charge Beam, Agility, Baton Pass, Wish, Heal Bell
Role Identification: Fairly fast special attacker with decent special bulk and great special coverage. Ability has the unique trait of boosting Electric-type moves, allowing for powerful Thunderbolts and Volt Switches. Can abuse and pass Agility if it so desires, or it can run a Scarf set with its special attacking options. Might even be able to abuse Perish Song, or its clerical options in Wish and Heal Bell.

DNA Donors: Dhelmise / Machamp
Offspring name: Dhelchamp
New Type: Grass / Fighting
Base Stats: 100 / 147 / 90 / 75 / 100 / 47 (+20 HP, +17 Atk, +3 SpD)
New ability and desc:Ancient Mariner (No Guard + Steelworker) - Basically the two effects combined.
Notable Moves: Power Whip, Dynamic Punch, Bullet Punch, Heavy Slam, Anchor Shot, Stone Edge, Swords Dance, Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, Double Chop, Knock Off, Poison Jab, Close Combat, Earthquake, Encore, Rock Slide
Role Identification: Trick Room physical sweeper.

Parents: Mew + Passimian
Shared egg group: DNA
Offspring name: Mimian
New typing: Psychic - Fighting
New base stats: 100 / 115 / 95 / 70 / 95 / 110 (+5 ATK, +15 SPD, +20 SPE; BST: 585)
New ability and desc: Monkey See Monkey Do (Reciever + Synchronize) - Copies the foes ability upon switching in. (Clone of Trace)
Notable moves: Close Combat, Drain Punch, Zen Headbutt, Acrobatics, Shadow Claw, Explosion, Gunk Shot, Iron Tail, Aqua Tail, Earthquake, Roost, Stealth Rock, Will-o-wisp, U-Turn, Elemental Punches, Smart Strike
Role identification: Mimian is probably one of the most well-rounded physical attackers in the metagame, with Mew's ridiculous movepool and solid physical stats. Mimian's ability also lets it copy the ability of its opponent, which can give Mimian an insane buff (Imagine copying a huge-power clone or Snoopa's double immunity!), and because of its (somewhat) unique trait, it can put pressure on the enemy team so their mon with a powerful ability will never be sent out.

Parents: Aerodactyl + Tapu Koko
Shared Egg Group: DNA
Offspring name: Aero Dako
New Type: Rock/Electric
Base Stats: 75/130/75/77/75/150 (+ 20 Atk and Spe)
New ability and desc: Rocky Surge - On switch in, summons Rocky Terrain. (Rocky Terrain - The power of Rock moves used by grounded Pokémon is 1.5. Grounded Pokémon lose 1/16 max HP when using a contact move- this specific effect does not apply to Rock Pokémon.
Notable Moves: Wild Charge, Brave Bird, Roost, Stone Edge, Rock Slide, Defog, Crunch, Aqua Tail, Dragon Claw, Earthquake, Fire Fang, Ice Fang, Iron Head, Taunt, Tailwind, Stealth Rock, Nature's Madness, U-Turn, Agility.
Role Identification: Aero Dako is like, Pheromosa, but better. It has access to a large movepool to hit stuff with and Rock Surge, which lets it set up a new terrain that boosts the power of its Stone Edge/Rock Slide by 1.5. Also, it is not defensive that much, it is rather frail, but it is at least able to hurt other Pokémon trying to hurt it using the other effect of Rocky Terrain, where a Pokémon loses 1/16 max HP, an Iron Barbs effect, if they use a contact move. The typing is specifically chosen to just destroy all things, as it is super frail and would die to a lot of stuff anyways, especially if it is to be placed in a meta in which even walls have a huge attacking stat.

Parents: Aerodactyl + Tapu Koko
Offspring name: Mega Aero Dako
New type: Rock/Electric
New base stats: 75/160/95/87/95/170
New ability and desc: Tough Claws
Notable moves: All above
Role identification: Hmm, lets see here. Wild Charge Stone Edge Brave Bird filler. Really all you need. Mega Aero Dako is super powerful, with a huge attack stat of 160 and going sonic speed with 170 speed. It's really self-explanatory, just give it an attacking moveset and destroy everything.

DNA Donors: Tapu Koko / Jynx
Offspring name: Tapu Jojo
New Type: Ice / Electric
Base Stats: 67 / 82 / 60 / 125 / 85 / 132 (+0 HP, +0 Atk, +0 Def, +20 SpA, +0 SpD, +20 Spe) (BST 551)
New ability and desc: Supercharge Surge (Forewarn + Electric Surge) – Summons Supercharge Terrain upon switchin (effects identical to Electric Terrain) and reveals the most powerful move in the opponent’s moveset. As long as Supercharge Terrain is active, this move is considered Electric-type.
Notable Moves: Nature’s Madness, Discharge, Thunderbolt, Volt Switch, Grass Knot, Dazzling Gleam, Blizzard, Psyshock, Ice Beam, Shadow Ball, Focus Blast, Nasty Plot
Role Identification: A STAB Boltbeam Pokémon that hits hard and fast. Jynx brings some interesting moves to the table, such as Psyshock or Focus Blast to hit pink blobs fusions. 132 is pretty fast for a non-Mega fusion, allowing it to outspeed the 130 speed tier and potentially pivot out, although a Rock weakness means it won’t come in that often with hazards on the field. It also gets Nasty Plot for a Thundurus-like set, but with more power thanks to having Ice Beam. Supercharge Terrain is also a good things, since it now resists and possibly strips of its STAB the most powerful move of your opponent.

Parents: Magearna|Articuno
Offspring name: Magic Artic Gear (Or MAG)
New type:
New base stats: 105/90/127/112/120/75 (+20 HP|+20 Def)
New ability and desc: Pressure + Soul-Heart = Broken Heart: Both effects combined
Notable moves: Ice Beam, Roost, Twave, Volt Switch, Flash Cannon, Screens, Defog, some coverage Magearna has
Role identification: Support mon with decent offensive presence. Can Pivot out at any time, hasFreeze-Dry for Water-Types, and good enough pool. Only thing it lacks is non-hurricane Flying Stab (Cause Air Slash sucks), but hey, that's what Fusion Moves is here for.

DNA Donors: Nerozma / Moltres
Offspring name: Necroltres
New Type: Psychic / Fire
Base Stats: 113 / 103 / 100 / 126 / 95 / 91 (+20 HP, +0 Atk, +5 Def, +0 SpA, +8 SpD, +7 Spe) (BST 628)
New ability and desc:Diamond Armor (Prism Armor + Pressure) – Super-effective moves deal only ¾ of their normal damage. Negates any PP-depleting Ability.
Notable Moves: Charge Beam, Gravity, Psycho Cut, Stealth Rock, Autotomize, Calm Mind, Psyshock, Psychic, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Swords Dance, Ancient Power, Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Hurricane, Roost, Burn Up, Flame Charge, U-Turn, Will-o-Wisp
Role Identification: Now here’s an interesting one. It was originally meant to be a bulky utility Pokémon, but its offensive stats are actually pretty good, and its movepool is surprisingly wide, containing coverage or boosting options. The selling point of this ‘mon is its versatility in conjunction with its general tankiness, which its Ability is part of. Diamond Armor also negates PP-depleting Abilities, which allows it to perform defensive roles much better.

Also yeah Kartanbull can be featured.

Go ahead and discuss!!

TMan87

We shall bow to neither master nor god
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
Hey, I found out how to make the code thingy appear as a code thingy.

Code:
{ num: species: "Tapu Jojo",
types: ["Electric", "Ice"],
genderRatio: {M: 0.0, F: 0.0},
baseStats: {hp: 67, atk: 82, def: 60, spa: 125, spd: 85, spe: 132},
abilities: {0: "Supercharge Surge"},
heightm: 1.6,
weightkg: 30.5,
color: "Yellow",
eggGroups: ["Undiscovered"], }
Code:
{ num: species: "Necroltres",
types: ["Psychic", "Fire"],
baseStats: {hp: 113, atk: 103, def: 100, spa: 126, spd: 95, spe: 91},
abilities: {0: "Diamond Armor"},
heightm: 2.2,
weightkg: 145.0,
color: "Red",
Also, I'll try my luck with a Tapu Jojo set :

Tapu Jojo @ Life Orb
Ability: Supercharge Surge
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Thunderbolt
- Ice Beam
- Focus Blast / Psyshock

Straightforward setup sweeper. Take advantage of the side effect of Supercharge Surge and its okay SpD, tank a hit or force a switch, use Nasty Plot, and sweep teams. The last slot is either Focus Blast for coverage or Psyshock to bypass special walls.

I'll try my hand with the weird jellyfish-tree thing I've waited for too.

Exelego-Alola @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Frisky Beast
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Power Gem
- Sludge Wave
- Flamethrower

Classic scarf, it plays like OU Nihilego, really. Switch in, grab a boost and click the attack of choice. However, Power Gem is the only spammable STAB since Fairies and Steels exist, and many fusions (most notably Heatran fusions) have a Fire-type immunity.

Last edited:

AquaticPanic

Community Leader
Code:
{ num: species: "Magic Artic Gear",
types: ["Steel", "Flying"],
baseStats: {hp: 105, atk: 90, def: 127, spa: 112, spd: 120, spe: 75},
abilities: {0: "Broken Heart"},
heightm: 1.5,
weightkg: 68,
color: "Blue",
Maybe I'll post one set here later. Also rip Zapdos, only legendary bird who didn't get a submission this slate.

DNA Donors: Granbull / Kartana
Offspring name: Kartanbull
New Type: Steel/Fairy
Base Stats: 85/151/113/60/46/97 (+10 HP, +10 Defense, +20 Speed from DNA Donor Boost)
New ability and desc: Subdue (Intimidate + Beast Boost) - Lowers the opponent's highest stat by one, and boosts that same stat by one on yourself upon switch-in.
Notable Moves: Play Rough, Earthquake, Leaf Blade, Superpower, Close Combat, Outrage, Crunch, Stone Edge, Rock Slide, Iron Tail, Sacred Sword, X-Scissor, Brick Break, Night Slash, Swords Dance, Counter, Smart Strike
Role Identification: Kartanbull has an outstanding 151 Attack, and an alright 97 Speed, tying with Solgaleo and Lunala. It also has a nice 113 Defense, which combined with its 85 HP, physical moves, even super effective ones will likely be unable to OHKO Kartanbull, and allows it to strike back with Earthquake, Play Rough, of Leaf Blade to destroy the foe if it outspeeds Kartanbull. If bulky enough while holding either a Figy Berry or Sitrus Berry, it could potentially destroy any physical attackers with Counter! Even against physical walls (Which most likely have Defense as their highest stat), Subdue makes them easier to handle without switching out. And that doesn't even consider Subdue giving YOU a Defense boost as well! If you feel up to the task, you could even make it a full on bulky attacker with max SpDef and a helpful nature and assault vest as well as max Attack! It also has Iron Tail as good STAB damage. If you're scared of missing, Smart Strike is the way to go. In short, Kartanbull is a fast physical sweeper with decent bulk and an ability that can hinder anything it switches into while boosting itself at the same time, and has a lot of room for creativity.
Here is Kartanbull, for those who don't remember. Also, I'm going to need help with the coding aspect of this. As for sets, here is one for Kartanbull.

Kartanbull @ Choice Band/Life Orb
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd / 4 Def
Nature: Adamant/Jolly
Ability: Subdue
- Play Rough
- Iron Tail/Smart Strike
- Earthquake/Rock Slide
- Leaf Blade

An all out attacking set, which would likely be the most common set for this thing. Play Rough is its main STAB move, allowing for it to plow through any super effective hit, and potentially even neutral hits with its monstrous 151 base attack. It runs Leaf Blade as lovely coverage against Ground types. It also has a high crit chance, so you could use it to deal with foes that resist other moves. For fire coverage, you can use Earthquake for power, or Rock Slide for the flinch chance.

Last edited:

TMan87

We shall bow to neither master nor god
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
Here is Kartanbull, for those who don't remember. Also, I'm going to need help with the coding aspect of this. As for sets, here is one for Kartanbull.

Kartanbull @ Choice Band/Life Orb
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd / 4 Def
Nature: Adamant/Jolly
Ability: Subdue
- Play Rough
- Iron Tail/Smart Strike
- Earthquake/Rock Slide
- Leaf Blade

An all out attacking set, which would likely be the most common set for this thing. Play Rough is its main STAB move, allowing for it to plow through any super effective hit, and potentially even neutral hits with its monstrous 151 base attack. It runs Leaf Blade as lovely coverage against Ground types. It also has a high crit chance, so you could use it to deal with foes that resist other moves. For fire coverage, you can use Earthquake for power, or Rock Slide for the flinch chance.
For the code, you should do what I did, which is hit "reply" to a message that contains code, then copy the code, delete the rest of the message, and edit the code afterwards.
Dunno if that was clear, but it's straightforward once you Reply.

Code:
{ num: species: "Kartanbull",
types: ["Steel", "Fairy"],
baseStats: {hp: 85, atk: 151, def: 113, spa: 60, spd: 46, spe: 97},
abilities: {0: "Subdue"},
heightm: 10.9,
weightkg: 27,
color: "Pink",

Aero Dako code

Code:
{ num: species: "Aero Dako", types: ["Rock", "Electric"], genderRatio: {M: 0.0, F: 0.0}, baseStats: {hp: 75, atk: 130, def: 75, spa: 77, spd: 75, spe: 150}, abilities: {0: "Rocky Surge"}, heightm: 1.8, weightkg: 39.8, color: "Yellow", eggGroups: ["Undiscovered"], }
It pains me to ask this again, but how do we do the Mega Evolution code?

FIGURED IT OUT BOII

Code:
mega: {
        species: "Aero Dako-Mega",
        baseSpecies: "Aero Da,o",
        forme: "Mega",
        formeLetter: "M",
        types: ["Rock", "Electric"],
        genderRatio: {M: 0.00 , F: 0.00},
        baseStats: {hp: 75, atk: 160, def: 95, spa: 87, spd: 95, spe: 170},
        abilities: {0: "Tough Claws"},
        heightm: 1.8,
        weightkg: 59.8,
        color: "Yellow",
        eggGroups: ["Undiscovered", ],
    },

Last edited:
Aero Dako @ Aerodactylite
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 spe / 4 def
Adamant Nature
Ability: Rocky Surge
- Stone Edge/Rock Slide
- Brave Bird
- Wild Charge
- Ice Fang

Fast Physical Sweeper set. 170 speed outspeeds pretty much everything, so count on hitting first unless there is some priority. I'd say that this set is particularly a cleaner, because once it Mega Evolves, Rocky Surge won't be setup again, meaning you'll more than likely use it to finish off the opposing team once you've got some damage racked up. Brave Bird/Wild Charge/Ice Fang allow it to hit all of its weaknesses super-effective, with all of those being boosted by Tough Claws once it Mega Evolves. Even without the Mega Stone it's decent, it could have a Scarf set. Sadly Stone Edge/ Rock Slide are not contact moves, meaning they won't be boosted by Tough Claws, but at least you have Rocky Surge to boost the power of those moves. Also, Rocky Surge helps a tad against things like Aqua Jet, Mach Punch, and other priority physical moves. Rocky Surge basically gives it a Rocky Helmet for 5 turns, which is nice. It doesn't help it stall, but it can poke in the extra bit of damage it might need to KO some Pokémon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)