[Gym Qualifiers] Dragon, Normal, Flying, Ice, and Bug and Water and Poison and Dark

So it seems we have a few types in need of Gym Leaders (because that never normally happens).

We the Gym Committee would like interest people for these types to post here confirming said interest so we might determine how to proceed. Please post here if you are interested as well as how long you think you would approximately need to have a working Gym team in your possession. Please note as I said elsewhere that these qualifiers might not be the exact ones you are used to but they will nevertheless require you to have a fully trained team capable of defending your gym.

Dragon Gym
- PTPlatinum
-

Normal Gym
- Yoshiblaze
- Fort Colorcastle
- Exclaimer

Flying Gym
- P2X7
-

Bug Gym
- acidphoenix
- deadfox081

Ice Gym
- Glacier Knight
-

Water Gym
- Solid Gold
-

Poison Gym
-
-

Dark Gym
-
-

I'll go ahead and tag Someoneelse Fort Colorcastle and acidphoenix here since they have all expressed interest in one or more of these types in the past.

Last edited:

Frosty

=_=
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Yo, can you add Ice to the mix? I only have two fights left in my contract queue and I really wouldn't like to see the gym waiting too long to be refilled.

I'm interested in going for Normal, but my current progress on Normal-types isn't much, so I'd need a few years months.

I wish to reclaim my gym.

Edit: I have a few more Flying-types I need to train, and my rate of battling is pretty slow, so I might need at least a few weeks.

Last edited:
my team is more or less what its going to be. I need more mons, but let's face it I'm not likely to use them. I think I need to get a ditto. and then I'll basically be happy with my team.

note: ditto take exactly 9 counters to train. excluding the powders, I guess.

JJayyFeather

Drifting~
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Erm, shouldn't phoenix be listed in Bug? Pretty sure 'buzz buzz' references Bug-types before Normal-types.

On that note, I'll also be joining the running for Bug. My team should be ready in about a month's time.

I will confess I didn't actually read the contents of phoenix's post and merely assumed it was confirmation of prior interest in Normal. It's now correctly changed to Bug however.

And on that note I'll add myself into the interested list for Bug, pending timing here and the results of the current Fire Qualifiers.

Water gym has now been added to the list of gyms we need to fill. Please post here if you are interested in Water Gym. Expect a timeline on applications for those gyms with 2+ people interested by the end of this weekend.

Toon

NOT A BUNNY!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Water gym has now been added to the list of gyms we need to fill. Please post here if you are interested in Water Gym. Expect a timeline on applications for those gyms with 2+ people interested by the end of this weekend.
yes, decisions will be made after fire quals results

After 3+ weeks of unresponsiveness I'm declaring Dark gym leadlerless and up for grabs here too. Don't all scramble for it at once.

JJayyFeather

Drifting~
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Poison joins in here too #doweevenhaveanygymsleft

ediZt: If you mean "actually competent gyms" then probably not.
Excuse you, I still currently run a competent gym.

Also, dropping out of the running for Bug Gym. As much as I would love to transition, feels wrong to desert yet another gym, especially with the amount of open gyms.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)