Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lego

Formally LegoFigure11
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I have a question about pokebank before I buy a subscription for no reason. I have at least 60 Pokémon that I need to transfer from X to OR, now to do that it would take hours. Some of the Pokémon were obtained from other people and have a probability to have come from not so legit methods such as cloning, my question is if these Pokémon were obtained through those methods would I have any issues transferring them with Pokebank?
Cloning doesn't alter any data, so if they were fine to be traded to you then they'll be fine to put through pokebank.

Anybody got some spare BP? I'm looking for the following BP items:
  • Toxic Orb
  • Rocky Helmet
  • Assault Vest
  • Air Balloon
  • Life Orb
  • Choice Specs
  • Choice Band
  • Choice Scarf
  • Mega Stones
I've done a fair bit of breeding in gen 6 so I've got about 16 boxes full of 4/5/6 IV pokemon with correct natures and egg moves and all. PM me if you're interested so we can work something out.

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Anybody got some spare BP? I'm looking for the following BP items:
  • Toxic Orb
  • Rocky Helmet
  • Assault Vest
  • Air Balloon
  • Life Orb
  • Choice Specs
  • Choice Band
  • Choice Scarf
  • Mega Stones
I can give you one of each item and one of each Battle Tree Mega-Stone for free.
Feel free to add the FC from my signature down below and prepare 25 fodder Pokémon.
Let me know whenever you're ready and I shall meet you online at the Festival Plaza.

I can give you one of each item and one of each Battle Tree Mega-Stone for free.
Feel free to add the FC from my signature down below and prepare 25 fodder Pokémon.
Let me know whenever you're ready and I shall meet you online at the Festival Plaza.
That would be very kind of you! Someone else has provided me with the regular items just a moment ago, but it would be amazing if you could still help me with the Mega Stones. I will prepare some trade fodders and I'll be online within a few minutes.

Does anybody have a clone of that lovely shiny magikarp with bounce they distributed in japan a while ago?
I would gladly breed any pokemon in exchange for a copy.

S=Shiny, NS=Non Shiny

Matching Ball Requests (its a decent sized list)

S Farfetch'd
NS Dodrio
NS Muk (normal)
S Cloyster
S Kingler
Bump. Also, anybody else having this one trend pop up (both on Showdown and in game). You know how Magma Storm is supposed to trap the forand prevent switching out. Not once has it done so. Every single time I trap them they double swap as if it never happened. Is it glitches or am I facing a bunch of hacks (probably the later. Everyone I face base shiny Arceus, Genesect, Keldeo, or something else illegal. Those are the only hacks that are visible though)

Probably a very simple question: After the Pokebank was updated to transfer Pokemon from Gen 6 to 7, can you still use it to transfer Pokemon from a Gen 5 game to Gen 6?

Probably a very simple question: After the Pokebank was updated to transfer Pokemon from Gen 6 to 7, can you still use it to transfer Pokemon from a Gen 5 game to Gen 6?
Yes, you can. As long as you do not save with a particular Pokémon in a Gen VII game, that Pokémon can go to either Gen VI or VII.

I have a request. I finally got another Gift Eevee Egg that is given to you by the Nursery girl in Paniola Ranch. I've found that the PSV of the egg is 3885. Is there anyone here that could help me hatch this egg as shiny that has the same TSV?

I'm in need of a litleo my gf really wants this Pokémon can someone help out if possible hidden ability would be awesome I have a bunch of 5-6 I've breedjects with egg moves I can offer

Hey guys, I have a request for a specific breeding parent for a project I'd like to do in the near future.

I'm looking for a non-English male parent from the field egg group with the following IVs:
31/0/30/31/31/31. The attack IV may also be 2 though 0 is preferred. Nature doesn't matter. I can also provide you with a parent to start with if you'd like.

Please send me a PM if you can help me out with this. I have several breedables to offer in return. Thank you!

Thanks, sorry about that. I'll take a look.

Actually, from looking at the thread, I'm not really sure what to say for my request on there.
just follow this template:(fill in my information with your's then post it there)

ESV Check Request
In-Game Name: Derringer
Friend Code: 1392-9364-4796
Generation: 7
Time Zone: GMT -8
Number of Eggs: 5

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Thanks, sorry about that. I'll take a look.

Actually, from looking at the thread, I'm not really sure what to say for my request on there.
not to undermine the above user, but iirc you already know the shiny value of your egg. derringer's advice would be to determine the value of MORE eggs. so what you would want to do is use the search function, which is explained in the first post of the thread i linked you to, to see if another user has a TSV with the same 4 numbers as that egg of yours. if they do, write to them and ask them to hatch it for you. if you need any more help with this let me know.

not to undermine the above user, but iirc you already know the shiny value of your egg. derringer's advice would be to determine the value of MORE eggs. so what you would want to do is use the search function, which is explained in the first post of the thread i linked you to, to see if another user has a TSV with the same 4 numbers as that egg of yours. if they do, write to them and ask them to hatch it for you. if you need any more help with this let me know.

Will do. From looking at the Gen 7 TSV list and the search function, I could not find anyone with that exact number. I'll have to keep looking.

Lol, You're totally right, Never let me advise on 3hrs of sleep.

Sooo I just tried shiny chaining for fun, and went in a bit unprepared. I had my synchronizer faint half way through and just got whatever nature.

I ended up with a bold male salandit (corrosion) and I want to run an eviolite support set. Does anybody have move suggestions? It's not going to be very competitive, I just want something interesting.

I'm thinking toxic and then three other moves. EV suggestions are cool too.
I know this is sort of an unconventional request, but I'd still like some suggestions if anybody has them.

I know this is sort of an unconventional request, but I'd still like some suggestions if anybody has them.
Salandit doesn't have too wide of a movepool. Also, even if it's got max defense, it can't really provide much support outside of W-O-W or Toxic. It's not really built for that sort of job unfortunately

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 10)