Bug Reports v2.0 (READ OP BEFORE POSTING!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm able to use Hidden Power Dark, with 0 Attack IVs, though we can't lower stats with Hyper Training thus, it shouldn't be possible. The teambuilder automatically puts 1 IV, but when manually making it 0 IVs, it still passes through.

On Turn 9 opponent's Lando used knock off on ferrothorn than fainted but rocky helmet was not knocked off and was able to continue to use it.
is this normal?

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7ou-552604462
If a Knock Off user faints due to Iron Barbs/Rough Skin/Rocky Helmet (or a combination of those) after using said move, then the opposing mon won't lose its item. Same case with Rapid Spin, with the only difference being the entry hazards not being cleared away.

Leo

after hours
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
MPL Champion
I think the OP was complaining about the repetition of messages. (Compare also Illusio's Chansey + Charm + Seismic Toss post above.) Unfortunately I can't reproduce the problem on ROM otherwise I would try to fix it.
Oh I see, that must be it

I don't know if this is a bug or what
but please help me !
The problem is:
I joined a random battle.
Then I posted something.
I left that battle.
When I rejoin that battle I couldn't find my post...
It seems weird but yh its true...

Proof:

I doubted about this when I pmed Serene's Grace and Rasberry Pie SG and they didn't reply me or literally any other user.
The next thing which I can't understand is that I could share about this on smogtours :

I don't know what to do
Plz respond to this message with a solution !

raf

quite alright
is a Tiering Contributor
I don't know if this is a bug or what
but please help me !
The problem is:
I joined a random battle.
Then I posted something.
I left that battle.
When I rejoin that battle I couldn't find my post...
It seems weird but yh its true...

Proof:

I doubted about this when I pmed Serene's Grace and Rasberry Pie SG and they didn't reply me or literally any other user.
The next thing which I can't understand is that I could share about this on smogtours :

I don't know what to do
Plz respond to this message with a solution !
Have you checked the box at the top of battle chat "Ignore Spectators".

HoeenHero

The Misspelled Hero!
is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
PS Admin
Proof for room thing:

a matter of worry...
plz help me !!!
You were probably disconnected from the server when you sent the message (the client had not updated and shown the disconnection popup yet, it can lag like this sometimes), hence why your messages didn't go though. A reload will fix that by reconnecting you to the server.

I've found a visual bug regarding Normalize in Showdown, and a calculating bug in the Showdown Calc:

Resimulating the EVs and stats in Showdown's calc, we concluded that the Normalize 1.2x boost as of Gen 7 is working as intended:

80 SpA Life Orb Normalize Delcatty Hyper Voice vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Mew: 107-126 (26.4 - 31.1%) -- guaranteed 4HKO
0 Atk Life Orb Normalize Delcatty Play Rough vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Mew: 107-126 (26.4 - 31.1%) -- guaranteed 4HKO

However, the site fails to make that information clear, meaning a visual bug.

The bug (if you can call it that) in the Showdown Calc is that it is not taking the 1.2x boost from Normalize in consideration, meaning I had to boost up their PPs accordingly.

EDIT: Forgot the replay: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7customgame-553390505

Users are able to bypass the gender lock on Ash-Greninja by choosing normal Greninja in the teambuilder and choosing Battle Bond and Female. This prevents players from being able to recognize female Greninja as not having Battle Bond, which they should be able to do.

I'd like to say that Gen 1 Pokemon can be Shiny. Proof :

Gen 1 Shiny Pokemon can be identified by there stats, im not sure how it works but people can tell somehow.

This leads to my Bug, For some reason Blissey gets rejected from OU cause she is shiny and has Reflect which she gets from Gen 1

If Pokemon get declined by there shiny status then just allow all Gen 1 Shinies and not have them rejected for there old moves.

Last edited:
On Showdown, Z-Me First seems to also attribute the original 50% boost to the move when turning it into a Z move, as seen in this replay here:
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7vgc2017-554107957

252+ SpA Choice Specs Pheromosa Gigavolt Havoc (175 BP) vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Tapu Koko in Electric Terrain: 161-189 (110.2 - 129.4%) -- guaranteed OHKO

The Choice Specs was given to simulate the 50% boost.

Without the 50% boost, Tapu Koko very easily survives the Gigavolt Havoc: 252+ SpA Pheromosa Gigavolt Havoc (175 BP) vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Tapu Koko in Electric Terrain: 107-126 (73.2 - 86.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

However, unlike on Showdown, the boost doesn't seem to stack with the Z move in-game, as seen in this battle video here: PTYG-WWWW-WWW6-AUPD

The Typhlosion (shown to be Typhlosion 1) takes roughly 50-55% from the Inferno Overdrive called by stealing Flamethrower, which is visibly less than it would have otherwise:

252+ SpA Choice Specs Pheromosa Inferno Overdrive (175 BP) vs. 0 HP / 0- SpD Typhlosion: 108-127 (70.5 - 83%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 16)