NOC Why is there a gun in my popcorn? GAME OVER SCUM WIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh

=P
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
it's alright no major complaints other than jalmont and yeti being a bit too high, especially the latter. I also don't tr flyhn strong enough to make him a lock town (he's in a category with you and the gunebarer which from town!Empoof's pov is lock town category), but I do tr him so idm.

Okay forget what i just said, not completely reading a 110 page game just to get a few meta reads, don't really have the time for that (though if someone else wants to do so, go right ahead ^w^). However, i still want to be productive, so i took the liberty of giving a list of players whose posting patterns i find a bit off. This includes shubaka, winter-delta, Former Hope, and to a lesser extent MoodyCloud and Asek.

Also no US i haven't been as afk as you seem to think. Some of the people on this list have been though, and i honestly expect more given my history in games with them (shubaka in particular, where you at?)
Actually screw it i FoS shubaka, idling far more than usual, as far as i remember

Yeah of course we discuss here but I have no delusions about affecting this shot.

Agree with the DBW tone read. Josh has dropped down to null because his stronger opening hasn't continued to this point and he's good enough scum for me to start getting wary.

I want to scumread AG but I see that he's putting work in and for some reason in a 20 person game I think that's a good sign.

At work more later if I get the chance

Josh

=P
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I think flyhn is probably town. one of my stronger TRs.

I do not consider him lock town because that's a weak push considering its on an idler idling more than usual, though. I don't know him well enough to say that's not bussing like blazade seemingly does but I do know that is the kind of bus that definitely isn't out of the question for the average player (weak reasoning, not overly convincing).

I think flyhn is probably town. one of my stronger TRs.

I do not consider him lock town because that's a weak push considering its on an idler idling more than usual, though. I don't know him well enough to say that's not bussing like blazade seemingly does but I do know that is the kind of bus that definitely isn't out of the question for the average player (weak reasoning, not overly convincing).
Ok that's chill

Wayan Vistar

formerly Flyhn
First off, that weird post last night before going to bed. Sorry about that, it just hurts my pride being called an idler by so many people when this game has far worse examples of idling. I'll try not to let my pride get in my way like that again, although given the stress i'm under due to all the stuff i have to do, no promises.

Not working on the reads list currently since i want to actually get this post out right now, and 20 minutes isn't nearly enough time to do so while also working on a major post like that. Plan's still to put that thing together once i get home, which is usually around 3:30-ish EST, so about 3 hours from now or so. Here's hoping the shot doesn't go through before then, or while i'm writing it

Just as i thought, that shubaka idling was a scumtell. I honestly forget which game (Paranoia i think..? too lazy to check), but town!shub doesn't idle nearly as much given my past game with them.

iDLE is also usually a scumtell, but others have said that already. Might be a safe shot to take, and if he's town ping him enough and we have a damn good gunbarer. win-win?

As long as i'm on the topic of idlers, let's discuss the other ones. DBW i know for a fact it's nai, and he looks towny from what i recall seeing. May try an iso if i can find the time to in order to confirm this

Moody and winter i've never played NOC with before, idk if this is scummy or nai for them. No way i have time to comb over an entire 110 page game i didn't play just to figure it out, especially when there are other players here who HAVE played with them that can provide the same insight.

UnlceSam still busy zzz

Fort flying a bit under the radar as Sam said. May iso them later to see what's up with that

Just as i was paranoid of, Haruno got the gun. I still would've preferred giving it to him a bit later, but what's done is done. I just really hope that rng thing was a bluff, and he'll consider at least what his townreads if any have to say in regards to the shot.

Now i have school to get back to, here's hoping the next shot hasn't gone through yet by the time i'm back so there isn't even more work to do.

I have to get rank 5 before the month ends and I didn't play hearthstone at all this season. Probably just gonna do that for a while to be honest.

I think that

DLE
Former Hope
Winter-delta

Are people that haven't gotten town reads from /anyone/ and there's likely at least one scum in there. Maybe all three.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)