Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Anyone has a spare Level ball? I can give a Calm Pyukumuku with egg moves and 5 IVs in a Friend ball.
I can give you 10 for free, that way you'll have some spare ones!
You don't need to give me anything in return.
Feel free to add the FC from my signature down below and hop online.

I can give you 10 for free, that way you'll have some spare ones!
You don't need to give me anything in return.
Feel free to add the FC from my signature down below and hop online.
You're the best man! I'll add you and get online. Just give me a few minutes to get some trade fodder.
My IGN is Cheila. My FC is in my profile.

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Can somebody help me evolve porygon. Thanks in advance.
I can help you with that now if you want.
Do you want to evolve it once into Porygon2 or twice into Porygon-Z?
I can also provide the necessary items allowing it to evolve if need be.

I'm hopping online now and wait for you at the Festival Plaza.

Raidx

Banned deucer.
looks like im resorting to here lol. Does anybody have a Hustle Rufflet theyll be willing to trade? i have some breedjects to offer, thx.

I'm looking for Friend Ball Defiant Rufflet as well as any Pikachu, Simisage, Simisear, or Simipour in a Dream Ball.

I can offer any of the following Pokemon. All are flawless in needed stats (31/31/31/x/31/31, 31/x/31/31/31/31 etc) and have some relearnable egg moves. Most are available with HA All are leveled up by Pelago glitch and EV trained. I can get specific, but there's so much stuff I need to get rid of, I don't want to list it all out here for a simple request:

Dream Ball Porygon, Sassy, 31/x/31/31/31/0, Trace, Download, or Analytic, all with on site PG2 VGC 2017 EVs
Nest Ball Venusaur
Friend Ball Meganium
Love Ball Mimikyu
Dream Ball Infernape
Level Ball Typhlosion
Pokeball Blaziken
Fast Ball Pidgeot
Dream Ball Excadrill
Dream Ball Blastoise
Dream Ball Swampert
Lure Ball Feraligatr
Lure Ball Samurott
Nest Ball Passimean
Love Ball Ribombee
Moon Ball Marowak
Moon Ball Exploud
Friend Ball Poliwhirl
Beast Ball Scyther
Friend Ball Victreebel
Dream Ball Karrablast
Love Ball Mawile
Friend Ball Roselia
Lure Ball Chatot
Safari Ball Venomoth
Fast Ball Electabuzz
Dream Ball Electrode
Heavy Ball Heracross
Timer Ball Durant
Moon Ball Komala
Premier Ball Crustle
Love Ball Bibarel

Let me know through a PM or VM if you have any of that, or any other cool mons in Dream / Apricorn Balls.

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
I'm looking for Friend Ball Defiant Rufflet
I can whip out my Sun version and chain a Defiant Rufflet in a Friend Ball for you.
I'm afraid that I don't have anything else from your list, but feel free to check out my trade thread (link down below in the description) and see if you can find any other Breedables you like.

I don't need anything in return, the Rufflet and any other potential Pokémon are absolutely free.

I'm looking for a Regenerator Tangela, nothing too fancy needed although if it has 0 speed IVs that would be dandy

I have a lot of fun ball Pokemon like Level Ball Jangmo-O, Lure Ball Dhelmise, Love Ball Salandit, Beast Ball Vulpix, and more

Look for someone to help me with a tradeback to evolve my shiny feebas. Will even throw in a 5 iv one for your trouble.

FC: 2037-1572-2142

Last edited:
I just got surprised with pokemon heartgold (personal favorite of the series) and i was wondering about anything that would be particularly valuable that should keep an eye out for.

I just got surprised with pokemon heartgold (personal favorite of the series) and i was wondering about anything that would be particularly valuable that should keep an eye out for.
If it can be caught in a matching Apricorn ball, Nidoran aside, do so. Apricorn ball legendary Pokemon may hold some value, but you'll want to learn RNG abuse to get the ideal stats. (and shiny Kyorge would be valuable)

Granted, for anything to have value, you'll need a copy of one of the gen 5 games and another DS to transfer to gen 5 so you can then transfer to Bank.

Can someone please point me in the direction of an updated (for Gen. 7) list of legal Pokemon/ball combinations?

Thanks in advance.

If it can be caught in a matching Apricorn ball, Nidoran aside, do so. Apricorn ball legendary Pokemon may hold some value, but you'll want to learn RNG abuse to get the ideal stats. (and shiny Kyorge would be valuable)

Granted, for anything to have value, you'll need a copy of one of the gen 5 games and another DS to transfer to gen 5 so you can then transfer to Bank.
ah, this is good info. Also how valuable would an adamant, level ball Ho-oh be?

Question, how much experience does Poke Pelgo give? Is it a viable way to lv to 100?

If not....anyone know of people who offer leveling services? I'd rather trade people pokes to level to 100 than grind......

Question, how much experience does Poke Pelgo give? Is it a viable way to lv to 100?

If not....anyone know of people who offer leveling services? I'd rather trade people pokes to level to 100 than grind......
If you use the poke pelago glitch it's a very fast and easy way to level to 100, you can find information about it Here!

Also, if you're not in a rush I'll gladly help you tomorrow after work to level your Pokemon to level 100

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 25)