Super Smash Bros. Brawl Discussion #2 (spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone think the Metroid series will just have 2 representatives? Something tells me it'll just be Samus and Zamus. I highly doubt they'll make a flying purple dinosaur creature be a character. It seems too.. nefarious. I can't think of anyone else (aside from Samus's.. alien friends from Metroid DS?)

If so, I want Zamus individually.
Hell no. How is ridley weird at all. If sakurai can make game and watch and ice climbers playable, then Ridley wont be hard at all.

Ridley is awesome and perfect for brawl. Hes playable.

Please confirm Sheik (or put Zelda's moves up) for #150..

Or at least Falcon, Ganondorf, or Mewtwo. I want to know more about the returners. I'd enjoy having a secret unlockable come out and we not know about him/her. :]

Does anyone think the Metroid series will just have 2 representatives? Something tells me it'll just be Samus and Zamus. I highly doubt they'll make a flying purple dinosaur creature be a character. It seems too.. nefarious. I can't think of anyone else (aside from Samus's.. alien friends from Metroid DS?)

If so, I want Zamus individually.
Weren't Shiek and Ganondorf confirmed by one of the game developers?

I really don't think that Pacman will be in Brawl. If there is going to be another third party character, I think it'll be from a franchise that's more popular than Pacman... Like pretty much everyone else on the internet, I think that Mega Man has a pretty good chance of getting in.

I would be very disappointed if Pac Man was the final 3rd party character. His new games suck and are essentially SM64 ripoffs and his actually good games stopped being made decades ago.

Age of Kings

of the Ash Legion
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I really don't think that Pacman will be in Brawl. If there is going to be another third party character, I think it'll be from a franchise that's more popular than Pacman... Like pretty much everyone else on the internet, I think that Mega Man has a pretty good chance of getting in.
I remember seeing a Mario Kart at an arcade where Pacman was in it...it may be a knockoff or something, but it was wierd.

makiri

My vast and supreme will shall be done!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
I remember seeing a Mario Kart at an arcade where Pacman was in it...it may be a knockoff or something, but it was wierd.
No, Nintendo, Namco, and Sega teamed up to create a new arcade systems called the "Triforce." Pacman was added to Mario Kart GP (the arcade Mario Kart) because they have been working together.

I would be very disappointed if Pac Man was the final 3rd party character. His new games suck and are essentially SM64 ripoffs and his actually good games stopped being made decades ago.
Same here. Though, I imagine that people felt the same when they saw Game & Watch in melee.

He could be an assist trophy, but what would he do? I haven't seen any of his new games, but I don't think there's anything special or distinctive that he could do.

i think rayman would be a cool character.
although i haven't played it in ages, and i'm not exactly sure what his moves would consist of.

Same here. Though, I imagine that people felt the same when they saw Game & Watch in melee.

He could be an assist trophy, but what would he do? I haven't seen any of his new games, but I don't think there's anything special or distinctive that he could do.
strangely most of his moves from Pacman World 2 were very similar to Sonic's abilities in Sonic Adventure 2. "spin-dashing" and all that. Other than that not much of note...

pacman just doesn't fit imho. his latest games are terrible and his original version would be best...but that version can't do jack in brawl

assist trophy maybe

i haven't played his series but simon belmont would be cool

megaman is "obvious" but idk what version they'd put in...he has had so many @_@

but sonius doesn't like this kind of conversation!!! so i'll say that norfair will be fun to play with your friends

Sonuis

Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated!
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
but sonius doesn't like this kind of conversation!!!
I really don't know who Sonius is, but I can tell you, there are other people like myself who would agree with him. Also, can you people start spelling character names right?

Pac-Man
Krystal
Sheik (This one pisses me the most off).

Going down such roads makes you act like this.

As long as Dixie Kong and Banjo & Kazoiee (with the splitting option, and change who to control when split) joins I'm happy. All my other whises has already been fulfilled.

It would also be nice if you could make you're own character

I really don't know who Sonius is, but I can tell you, there are other people like myself who would agree with him. Also, can you people start spelling character names right?

Pac-Man
Krystal

Who cares if someone types pacman? We all know who its talking about, and most people haven't played pacman games enough to notice it. Not only that, but there's convenience.

...pacman

Pac-Man
Krystal

not gonna lie to you but i was totally racking my brain when i made that post

"is it the i or u?"

but i was too lazy to check for sure

sorry sonius

not gonna lie to you but i was totally racking my brain when i made that post

"is it the i or u?"

but i was too lazy to check for sure

sorry sonius
S-O-N-U-I-S come on if your too lazy to get it right your brain must not be pulling its weight.

Anyway I could use a good week of smash updates. So heres hoping.

S-O-N-U-I-S come on if your too lazy to get it right your brain must not be pulling its weight.

Anyway I could use a good week of smash updates. So heres hoping.
I'm looking foward to this week's updates. I mean, it is the 150th update this week AND Miyamoto's Birthday on Friday as well =3

I'm probably going to kill somebody and go to jail if this shit keeps up.

Samurai Panda translation said:
But, although you'll see characters from the last game, this time, on a significant scale [Yes, this is exact], they will be remade. It is this sort of thing [This sentence is slang, so there really isn't a good English translation for it].
not in reference directly to clone characters but it still implies that they will be changed to a good degree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)