Bug Reports v2.0 (READ OP BEFORE POSTING!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes, it should have healed the tox right away.

There seems to be a bug with some Shinies, as they're not shiny when you use them, but when your opponent imposters such a pokemon, the copied version is shiny.

Unfortunately forgot to save the replay....

Lum Berry didn't activate when Kommo-o was hit by Toxic, but then when his Outrage finished (on a subsequent turn) Lum activated and cleared both tox and confusion. It should have activated and healed tox right away, right?
was your opponent unnerve and did it faint/switch out the subsequent turn?

There seems to be a bug with some Shinies, as they're not shiny when you use them, but when your opponent imposters such a pokemon, the copied version is shiny.
Not all of the shiny sprites have been captured yet. In some cases, they've only been captured from one side, so only one player can see that it is shiny. (Normally this is the opponent, as the user should already know whether it's shiny.)

This bug is related to mimikyu's broken disguise not resetting its typing (noticed in camomons - either this is a visual glitch, such that camomons doesn't show mimikyu's camomon typing after it is busted, or an actual bug that affects all tiers, such that mimikyu's typing shows as ghost-fairy, but it retains the changed typing. Testing is necessary.) Disguise, when busted, should reset mimikyu to its original typing. But in camomons, a normal-ghost mimikyu, after its disguise was busted and it was no longer labeled as a normal-ghost type, was still immune to ghost moves.
Bulbapedia mentions that " If Mimikyu's type was changed, it is restored to Ghost/Fairy when it changes to its Busted Form". This wording can be interpreted as "always changes to ghost/fairy" (unlikely) or "changes back to original typing" (more likely). Either way, a bug exists such that a mimikyu that was no longer labeled normal/ghost was still immune to ghost moves after the disguise was broken.

This bug is related to mimikyu's broken disguise not resetting its typing (noticed in camomons - either this is a visual glitch, such that camomons doesn't show mimikyu's camomon typing after it is busted, or an actual bug that affects all tiers, such that mimikyu's typing shows as ghost-fairy, but it retains the changed typing. Testing is necessary.) Disguise, when busted, should reset mimikyu to its original typing. But in camomons, a normal-ghost mimikyu, after its disguise was busted and it was no longer labeled as a normal-ghost type, was still immune to ghost moves.
Bulbapedia mentions that " If Mimikyu's type was changed, it is restored to Ghost/Fairy when it changes to its Busted Form". This wording can be interpreted as "always changes to ghost/fairy" (unlikely) or "changes back to original typing" (more likely). Either way, a bug exists such that a mimikyu that was no longer labeled normal/ghost was still immune to ghost moves after the disguise was broken.
Correcting this. It is a visual bug since camomons bases typing off of the moveslots (therefore carry over through form changes, this is also mentioned in the faq of the camomons thread for mega evolution/Meloetta), and not some external means which will only change one form.

Also, the poor bulbapedia wording is referring to the fact that all form changes will change/reset typing since you are technically becoming another pokemon. This is why megas can have different types, etc.

Reactions: 4ss
Also, the poor bulbapedia wording is referring to the fact that all form changes will change/reset typing since you are technically becoming another pokemon. This is why megas can have different types, etc.
The way Camomons works is that (excepting Transform/Imposter) it changes the type that the server thinks the Pokemon formes have. In particular, the server itself thinks both Mimikyu formes are Normal/Ghost. To make things easier for the players, Camomons itself sends the new type to the client when the Pokémon switches in, however the client is unaware that it should keep the type after the disguise is busted. After switching it out and back in again, Camomons will readvise the client of the correct type of the busted Mimikyu. (Camomons is currently unable to readvise the client of the correct type after forme changes, except for Mega Evolutions.)

Amaluna

Somewhere between relatable and psychotic
is a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Zoroark is back at it again. I just had a tournament battle and lost it. When I went back to calc something I noticed I still had a Pokémon left when I lost. And this is most definitely because of Zoroark and I figured it'd be good to report it.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7rubeta-560957068

Zoroark was disguised as Tyrantrum and Zoroark used Memento turn 14. The game registered that as Tyrantrum dying. When I switched in the actual Tyrantrum and it died to Superpower the Zoroark sprite didn't fade.

I know it was a common Zoroark bug and I know Zoroark causes a lot of bugs, but I still wanted to report it.

I have a bug

When using Z belly drum, it restores your health to full first and then cuts it in half, so you don't get the health boost.
Example

The opposing Azumarill used Z-Belly Drum!
The opposing Azumarill restored its HP using its Z-Power!
The opposing Azumarill lost 49% of its health!
The opposing Azumarill cut its own HP and maximized its Attack!

I have a bug

When using Z belly drum, it restores your health to full first and then cuts it in half, so you don't get the health boost.
Example

that's not a bug lol

I have a bug

Example

All z-status moves do the z-effect first, then the move itself.

I may or may not have found a bug, I was testing whether or not Serene Grace affected Secret Power, and noticed the description saying it wasn't. I tested anyway, and got a whole bunch of Special Attack drops (Misty Terrain's secondary effect). Now there are 3 possible results:
- There's a Bug that Serene Grace does affect Secret Power even though it shouldn't.
- The description of Secret Power is false, and should be fixed.
- I got insanely lucky. (Highly doubt this)

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7ubers-561287922

Reactions: hyw
I may or may not have found a bug, I was testing whether or not Serene Grace affected Secret Power, and noticed the description saying it wasn't. I tested anyway, and got a whole bunch of Special Attack drops (Misty Terrain's secondary effect). Now there are 3 possible results:
- There's a Bug that Serene Grace does affect Secret Power even though it shouldn't.
- The description of Secret Power is false, and should be fixed.
- I got insanely lucky. (Highly doubt this)

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7ubers-561287922
Secondary effects with a 30% chance of happening end up being more common than expected.

Well, more common than expected until you are counting on that effect happening, which is when it never happens again.

Secondary effects with a 30% chance of happening end up being more common than expected.

Well, more common than expected until you are counting on that effect happening, which is when it never happens again.
5 times in a row seems highly unlikely, 0,3^5*100=0,243% which is very small as opposed to 0,6^5*100=7,776%
I got a weird "error" alert on the last turn of this battle (turn 10). The error message doesn't show up on the replay, but you can see that Oricorio's Air Slash "fails" instead of "misses" on turn ten (not that it would have made a difference in the outcome of the battle). Air Slash was targeted at Deoxys, if that matters (again, not indicated in the replay). http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7doublesou-561306453
You must have misclicked, and targetted your own Volcarona.

Reactions: hyw
I got a weird "error" alert on the last turn of this battle (turn 10). The error message doesn't show up on the replay, but you can see that Oricorio's Air Slash "fails" instead of "misses" on turn ten (not that it would have made a difference in the outcome of the battle). Air Slash was targeted at Deoxys, if that matters (again, not indicated in the replay). http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7doublesou-561306453
Yeah, if you download the replay and read into the html, it actually shows that that final Air Slash was actually targeted at your empty ally slot, which is likely the result of a misclick.

Apparently, wonder guard blocks Z-moves on PS!, but shouldn't. This is the chat from the OU room where this was said:

[22:47:08] robopoke3: according to bulbapedia, z moves go through wonderguard
[22:47:12] robopoke3: but when tested on PS, it didnt work
[22:47:23] WeDaRealGods: giz, is unreleased megas out
[22:47:26] WeDaRealGods: is another question
[22:47:28] feel da rain ♔: report it to zarel, robopoke3
[22:47:35] robopoke3: "Wonder Guard does not block Z-moves. "
[22:47:36] feel da rain ♔: if it has been confirmed in game in teh ds
[22:47:50] robopoke3: but a manaphy hydro vortexed shedinja
[22:47:52] robopoke3: didnt work
[22:48:05] Teachable: if thats cart behaviour, yeah just report it and itll get fixed
[22:48:14] robopoke3: i wont gain anything from it

I got a mon with Normalize in Hackmons cup, and the mechanics didn't seem right, so i Tested it again afterwards with Body Slam and Play Rough and Showdown says the Boost from normalize is going to Body Slam Instead of Play Rough. For Reference, Bulbapedia says in Gen VII: Affected moves now receive a 20% power boost

The male Prankster(hidden ability)Meowstic cannot have heal bell and trick at the same time,but it is vaild in 3Ds.These two moves are oras's move tutor.

Not sure if this is a bug or intended, or just forgotten, and im not reading 340 pages to see if its been addressed, but Shields Down shouldn't be able to be changed by a move like Entrainment (i.e Durant putting Truant on Minior, can no longer change forms. Serebii and Bulbapedia confirm this.)

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7balancedhackmons-562750643
An Ash-Greninja's Water Shuriken hit me 5 times, but it should always hit three times?!
Water Shuriken will always hit three times (and its BP being raised from 15 to 20) only if it comes from an Ash-Greninja which previously was a Battle Bond Greninja before KOing an opposing mon (and undergoing its transformation into Ash-Greninja).

Edit: post #8500 of this thread... not bad!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 13)