Tournament The Balanced Hackmons Open [Round 2]

Welcome to the Balanced Hackmons Open!​

Tournament Rules:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • OM Grand Slam information can be found here.
  • The banlist for this tournament is the same as the Balanced Hackmons ladder of the Smogon University server of Pokemon Showdown, and can be found here.
  • Best of three, single elimination.
  • If metagame changes occur during the middle of a round, they will take effect in the subsequent round.
  • Battles must take place on Pokemon Showdown!.
  • Replays must be posted alongside the result.
  • Do not make baseless activity posts; get in contact with your opponent and report missed times / scheduling issues only.

Round 2

Deadline is 7 days from this post, April 21st. Remember to post replays or your match will be coin-flipped.

MAMP vs Transcendent God Champion
Illusio vs PinkDragonTamer
TheBurgerKing99 vs Jordn
hoblaph vs byronthewellwell
Sweet Jesus vs Arifeen
Matame vs VoltDarkrai
Funbot28 vs Quantum Tesseract
Lax vs Megazard
zugubu royale vs Akram
Marcelinho Rodrigues vs jasprose
RNGIsCancer vs Pikachuun
ih8ih8sn0w vs slurmz
Silver_Lucario42 vs Zephyr Dragon Lord
Akashi vs MiyoKa
highlighter vs ElMustacho
marthaa vs Duckymomo Senior

Thank you to h_n_g_m_n for contributing the artwork for this tournament!

MAMP vs Transcendent God Champion - #MARETRANQUILITATISTHECHARETRANQUILITATIS
Illusio vs PinkDragonTamer - sorry illusio, pdteams are just too good
TheBurgerKing99 vs Jordn - BK will feel like he is on halliday during this battle
[ Winner of: hoblaph vs ZekromFan ] vs byronthewellwell - anyone who gets activity over GmU pokeboss9 is clearly more powerful than any being in the known universe
Sweet Jesus vs Arifeen - idk he posts slightly above average sets in the bh thread a lot
Matame vs VoltDarkrai - wow, volt lost a battle and no new meme Pokemon came out of it?
[ Winner of: Funbot28 vs InfernapeTropius11 ] vs Quantum Tesseract - I believe in #FUNBOTBHOPENBUTPROBABLYNOTOMGS2017
Lax vs Megazard - all the more reason for people to cower in fear when they get matched up against megazard in tours. lax should have brought 6 zyg-c
zugubu royale vs Akram - zugubu royale better not bring the primals because a certain kind of passion will be activated
[ Winner of: Sharp Ladder UU vs Marcelinho Rodrigues ] vs jasprose - his play is anything but jasprosaic
RNGIsCancer vs Pikachuun - LOL
ih8ih8sn0w vs slurmz - without ih8 we wouldn't even have gen 7 bh, so yeah. slurmz is pretty good though
Silver_Lucario42 vs Zephyr Dragon Lord - also lol. bring xurkitree counters
Akashi vs MiyoKa - OMG jeran is the greatest player alive
highlighter vs ElMustacho - well, at least there's one match that won't have highlighter samples in it
marthaa vs Duckymomo Senior - I think this person is supposed to be good? idk

Oh no. Oh no. I think I won in one of the worst ways. I feel actually bad. But that Yveltal was going there for good in the first place. No one expected these matches to be so... bizarre. There were many gimmicks, yes. I hope you had a good time. I did, but your feelings are important to me, too.

Here are the three replays. E:Happy birthday, Silver_Lucario 42!

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7balancedhackmons-562339623
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7balancedhackmons-562348710
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7balancedhackmons-562352206

Last edited:
Last edited:
Despite all these tags I didn't receive any notifications from it. Contacted now, with intention to play as soon as we can.

ZekromFan posted on my wall giving me the win after we struggled to find a time. Contacting next opponent when I get home.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)