[9:57 PM] blunder: The Official Circlejerk Tour I - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calling activity on TUO. I haven't heard from him since the first time we tried to schedule about 8 days ago. I vm'd him again and I haven't received a response.

3d

継続は力なり
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
World Defender
just posting again that i want the activity win vs dice since he's not gonna be playing and i don't want to lose to a cointoss.

Lord Moet and Dominatio, since it appears that the two of you posted the player list for your own respective teams, would you please do both LLiolae and I the courtesy of informing your players Aim and Samjo to respond to my message I sent them two days ago regarding LLiolae's situation with logging onto this website. Also, the purpose of posting this message here is to avoid activity conflicts with Aim and Samjo. Thank you.

Lost to Zokuru, won vs Marrano.
Unfortunately I also have to request the activity win against FAJI, I tried to schedule with him several times but he never answered

GW

I may be warrior
is a Tiering Contributor
FrozenCold's group needed a sub rn and I'm going to be the sub can I have an extension for this round so I can find my opps or should I just start next round? :p

Reactions: FMG
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)