New Name and Profile Change Requests [READ THE OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I would like to change my name to DDarken because I use this username as my main alt/nickname please :]

done - hikari

Last edited by a moderator:

corvere

and beneath the mist, i saw my true reflection
is a Top Contributor
hi. Requesting name change to CursedStar, since it is my pokemon showdown username, and because my friends call me Cursed nowadays.

done - hikari

Noticed you didn't change my name but changed peoples names after me. Can you please change my name to RAMPAGE , and if that acc cannot be deleted after never posting and Years and years of being afk, can I please get RAMPAGE. With a period?

Hello there. I would like to change my name to Rakan

It has been quite a few years since I've had my current name, and I was never completely satisfied with it since I chose a random Greek letter on a whim that didn't sound terrible. I've become decently active again after being away for so long, and I'd like to change my name to something different. I use the alt Raakan on PS! (Rakan hasn't been inactive long enough) and I also use the name Rakan on Discord now. ++ if you look at my Avatar / Signature and understand the reference :)

Also waiving the wait period in case that wasn't clear.

Thank you!

Shoutouts AD Thunderboy

done - hikari

Xayah

San Bwanna
is a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I'd like to get a name change to Xayah

I made this account in 2012 and I honestly don't use the name Thunderboy (or variations on it) anywhere anymore. It's time to change it here as well. I've been using the name Xayah on Discord and the name Xayahh (Xayah was unavailable) on PS! for a bit now (proof) and would like to start using it on forums. I will be waiving the waiting period. And don't worry, while Omicron and I did talk about it, this was not something I was pressured into :D

done - hikari

The day has finally come...

Requesting to change my name to "Snowy" without the period. The current Snowy has been inactive for 3 years and has 0 messages. I also own the PS account Snowy and go by it on discord, which meets the requirements listed. Thank you so much in advance :']

CelticEdit: I liked HeiDoe better begrudgingly done

I Would Like a Name change to Spects
Its My Pokemon Showdown User and I want it to be used here too and I use the same name on Discord too, Thanks in Advance ;)

I'll change my name to "Arcade" if thats OK!, I don't think it's taken, at least, I can't find anywhere.

Thanks!

done - hikari

Hey I've had this name change for a while now(about over a year). I would like to get my ct removed if possible. lol

Jox

LCPL Champion
Hey, my name is Jox and i like to change my name to Jox instead of 067jox. I'm getting annoyed by the numbers and numbers suck in general.

It would be amazing :D

done - hikari

Hey! I'm usually known as Eden's Embrace on PS!, and mostly play on that and have auth on it and stuff. Would you mind changing my name? Thanks!
(also could I not get the formerly known as bit !_!, its ok if it has to be there tho)

I have had it for a long period of time now btw.
http://prntscr.com/f0vxcd - Me logged into it.
http://prntscr.com/f0vxgd - Had it for a year.
http://prntscr.com/f0vxqb - using it on Discord for quite a while now.

I've thought it through :p

EDIT: Hi! I realize you guys are busy, but if you notice this, it'd be nice if you changed it :)

done - hikari

Hi overlords of smogon :]. Id like to request a name change to Blazeboy2.0 since thats now my new Pokemon Showdown Username and its easier for people to identify me, i havent made any replies to anything other than this and wen i wanted a password change for a showdown account (which expired before i saw it) so it wouldnt really affect anyone wanted to find me on smogon. I've been using Blazeboy2.0 on Pokemon Showdown for about 4 months now.

done - hikari

Hello,

I'd like to change my name on here to ' SGR.' There are multiple reasons for this namechange, one of these being that the word 'shite' might offend/annoy certain people because they would categorize it under 'the cursing words'. Another reason is that virtually everyone on Pokémon Showdown knows me by my 'SGR.' name, and therefore it would ultimately prevent a lot of confusion if I'd have my name changed to 'SGR.' on here, as well. EDIT: since someone already has an username named ' SGR ', I'd like to change my username to ' SGR. ' then.

Last edited:
Hi, I'd like to request a name change from:
"Pikachuboy01" to "InfamousChub".
I've been using the name InfamousChub since June of last year, when I started getting active on Showdown, and now that I've started to involve myself on the Forums, it would be nice if my Smogon name would reflect my PS name.

Thanks for reading ^-^

done - hikari

Thanks hikari!

Last edited:

SiTuM

destined for greatness
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hi, I registered to Pokemon Showdown and Smogon using "SiTuMparleTmort" since 2 years now, but it was a really long name so I changed to "SiTuM." in Showdown.
Could you change my name here to "SiTuM.", please ?

Thanks in advance.

Hey, my Pokemon Showdown account is under the username "Dussky," and I would like my Smogon name to reflect that, as my username on Smogon has been "UB-013" before my Showdown account. I've also been known as "Dussky" for a good amount of time now on Discord and with friends, etc. I would appreciate a name change.
So would you please change my name to "Dussky"

Thanks~

done - hikari

Akaru Kokuyo

Discord: Akaruyo
is a Top Tiering Contributor
World Defender
Hi, I would like to change my forum name to "Akaru Kokuyo"
I started using it at the beggining of the year but it has become my main acc, and more than half of my friend now call me Akaru, and I don't use Lorda floterchai alt anymore. Aaaand there's also another user on the server (not on smogon though) with almost the same nick as mine, and I often get confused with him :<

done - hikari

Would like to change my name to Neski. I go by SaNeski on ps and i'm more commonly known as Neski.

Thx

done - hikari

Ereshkigal

Kur Kigal Irkalla !!!
is a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Well I would change my name from Tirander to Aalbaniaa. I used my current name since 2 or 3 years and the decision to change it to Aalbaniaa was long considered before i was sure to the will of change my name because i didn't like my current anymore. This will also suit my Discord name

Here is the proof that i own the username on PS since 1 months. (Actually i own Aalbaniaaa because i didn't like the Aalbaniaa's color but anyway it's the same thing since Aalbaniaa is not registered)

done - hikari

Hello. I would like my name changed to woofmasterarf because it is my username on nearly everything except Smogon forums.

done - hikari

Hello. I would like to change my name to MakeModsGreatAgain in order to reflect my more common username on showdown. This will also make communication in the PSPL a little easier for all participants. Thank you.

done - hikari

I would like to get my name changed to Totally Cam since that is what I use on showdown now.

done - hikari

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)