Other Politics cycle 1

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Okay to explain the scenario better because I do not understand the answer given

say there are 4 votes on A and 2 on B. All crabs voted A. A dies from Crab lynch, B has the second most votes, would he die from the Politician lynch, or would the politician lynch attempt to still lynch the already dead A.

LightWolf

lightwoof
Rules lay a few facts out clearly already. Crabs kill first, politicians second, lizards last. Anyone eliminated before their vote would be counted will not affect the other potential lynches.

We had two deaths, 1 from the most voted and one from the second voted. Which is where my question is coming from, if Crabs voted off haruno before the politicians, would the politician vote be shifted to the second most voted?

I asked Pinky about this. Poli kill goes to the majority wagon. The tie only comes into play if two wagons are tied for majority. The tie is based on total number of voters, not just number of politicians. Ergo, Shubaka would not have died if the wagon was made up of two polis or a poli and a lizard.

I'm fine with the votes staying as they are. Sure, I die, but the A vs B is taken care of without any fuss. I'm also fine with you jumping my wagon, since you out yourself on my flip.

LightWolf

lightwoof
Again that does no answer my question or the scenario. Haruno could have died to Crabs first, Haruno is therefore not a legit lynch target anymore by the time the politician lynch comes into play. Question is, are votes on haruno invalidated by haruno's death or would the politician kill be expected to fail in such a case and therefore is impossible to be the situation.

Swapping crabs and lizards still doesn't explain it. There's one known lizard on Haruno's wagon. This means you and I would both have to be lizards in order to prevent nullification by tie.

Moreover, the second wagon is on the known lizard. Even a potential need to bus can't account for speculation that would put the entire bussing faction at risk. You're making a suggestion that ends the same way the votes lean now: us both dead.

With the 1 Voting Crab explanation, the Haruno wagon can be explained by Poli and Lizard kills overlapping.

LightWolf

lightwoof
Swapping crabs and lizards still doesn't explain it. There's one known lizard on Haruno's wagon. This means you and I would both have to be lizards in order to prevent nullification by tie.

Moreover, the second wagon is on the known lizard. Even a potential need to bus can't account for speculation that would put the entire bussing faction at risk. You're making a suggestion that ends the same way the votes lean now: us both dead.

With the 1 Voting Crab explanation, the Haruno wagon can be explained by Poli and Lizard kills overlapping.
How is it still going over your head, Crab kill first, Crab voted Haruno, Haruno dies. Haruno is no longer a valid lynch target so what happens to the votes on them? If they become nullified just as the votes of someone dead would be, then Shubaka would die to the Politician lynch. That is the scenario I'm trying to verify.

There is nothing in the rules about timing of kills. There is however, rules that clearly state crab and lizard votes are nullified by ties in the faction. The poli ties rules wasn't as clear, so I went to the Mod to learn.

Pinky's answer clearly explained the outcome of a scenario similar to D1 results, so let's get some Word of Mod right in here to settle this.

internet I'm going to paraphrase the example I gave you before. Please answer the question again.

Washington and Jefferson are the only voters for Mr. A. Licon and Adams are two voters in a seven vote wagon on Mr. B. Who dies: Mr. A, Mr. B, or both?

The answer you gave me in the DMs was easier to understand, but okay.

LightWolf There's not much room for second guessing here, especially in the grounds of an A vs B with math behind it. If I'm somehow wrong (despite getting Word of Mod on the matter twice over), I get lynched for it. Or, more likely, I'm dead today. The difference between you and me right now is I know I can die with a clean conscience, because I died while scumhunting and my flip will clean me.

LightWolf

lightwoof
"the crab people kill the lizard person or politician with the most votes from them and remove their vote from further kills this cycle. if there's a tie, there's no kill."

Crab kill goes first, therefore my question still is unanswered 6 people including Crabs vote A, A therefore dies to Crabs, B has two votes for the second most votes with only politicians voting them(just eliminating the lizard kill from the argument) and A is dead by the time the votes are counted for the politicians lynch, does politician fail at their lynch or do they lynch B in this case. This is my only question and has been for ages.

LightWolf

lightwoof
GOT CONFIRMATION

pinkernet says the most votes LIVING PLAYER gets lynched. Therefore Crabs could have been on the Marino wagon, killed him and shubaka would die to the politician vote due to being the next highest total vote with 2.

THEREFORE, I and Knights being aCrab is just as likely as any of the Marino voters.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)