[WIN] Assault on Mt. Coronet, Gunship Battle (Hard) - Dogfish44 and Maxim

"This is taking forever!", Lt. Surge groans, panting as he runs through the darkened corridor. "I hope the crew got its acts together, at least!"
"The crew?" Cynthia repeated, with a perplexed look.
"Wha? You didn't expect me to pilot the whole damn ship alone, right?" the Vermillion Gym Leader replies.
The champion winks. "I wouldn't have been surprised if you tried."
Lt. Surge, initially taken by surprise by the woman's comment, returns the compliment with a bold grin.
Then, a voice echoes from the darkness ahead.
"It's them! Get on the move!"
For a moment, you wonder if trouble is lurking ahead, but within a few moments, a familiar figure emerges from the darkness, saluting your party with an energetic smile.

Lt. Surge looks very relieved at the sight of the fellow Gym Leader.
"There you are! How're preparations going?"
"Our Pokemon allies are already safe inside," the Mistralton Gym Leader reports, "and the ship will be ready to take into the air in a matter of minutes! What about you? Did you manage to retrieve that flute you told me about?"
Cynthia steps forward and shows the artifact to Skyla, who looks clearly excited.
"That's so pretty!" she comments with an enthusiastic tone. "I hope it doesn't break as I wanna try it myself someday... Well then, let's get onboard!"
Then, without looking back, the gym leaders heads the other way, inviting you to follow her lead. While Lt. Surge comes along, Cynthia can't help but look disbelieved.
"How? Even as we are only chasing a faint hope... Skyla, Candice, the people in Snowpoint... how can you all be so upbeat?"
"Because we know the odds, champion," the gym leader replies, stopping briefly to light his cigar. "We know it's just a faint hope, but it's still enough for us to stay in the game. And if it comes down to this, we might as well try to pull an upset on that fiend, don't you think?"
Cynthia stares at Lt. Surge for a few seconds in silence. Then, almost suddenly, she burst in laughter.
"I've been on the receiving end of more than an upset, as a Champion. I might as well return the favor, this time!"
"Ha!" the gym leader exclaimed, showing a victorious gesture. "That's the spirit! Let's get this show on the road, then!"

The ship is not as impressive as you would have expected. Measuring less than a hundred feet in length, it seems unable to carry more than a couple dozen crewmen. Though, to be fair, it is about as much as would have fit in this cavern.
Nevertheless, you follow your allies aboard. Skyla watches to make sure everyone is there, then she orders the whole crew to take cover in the hold. Cynthia looks perplexed at first, but she nods and follows Lt. Surge and the other crew members inside.
There is nowhere enough room for comfort, but even amongst the crowd, you notice a couple known faces.
"Cynthia! Is it you?" Latios looks troubled, but reassured at the same time. "I'm glad you made it..."
Right as the Eon Pokemon expresses his relief, his twin sister tackle hugs the champion with a cheerful laugh.
"You did it! I knew you would!"
The Sinnoh champion musters a smile, but looks nowhere as happy as the two Pokemon. "I wish I could say so, but the biggest trial is still ahead of us. And many have already fallen, for us to get there."
Then, in reply to the two allies' perplexed looks, she recounted the details of the battle in the snow fields, as well as Eusine's unexpected betrayal. The twins' concern soon changes to horror.
"No!" Latias utters, saddened. "How could he turn against us...?"
"I don't know," Cynthia admits, "though N did warn me that there may have been a mole among our ranks. But I would have never imagined..."
"Regrets won't change the past"
As you turn, Celebi glides right amidst the conversation.
"You have no reason to blame yourself for this," the legendary Pokemon says, flying around the Champion. "Even the greatest mortals can be turned to the darkness. But we're still there, aren't we? We can change this future, no matter how bad it looks!"
"It may just feel like a distant dreams, but every dream is worth chasing." The voice echoes clearly in your mind. It takes a couple moments for you to raise your eyes and notice Cresselia's traslucent shape levitating against the ceiling.
"... Yes. You're right," Cynthia concedes after a few moments of silence. "We must ..."
Her voice is however cut short by a sudden shake. At the same time, a deep rumble echoes from above.
"... Look!"
One of the crew members shout in astonishment as she looks outside one of the few portholes. As you glance into the nearest one, you realize the reason behind her wonder. All around the ship, water pours down like a waterfall, roaring as it quickly fills the cavern where the ship was hidden until a few moments before. Then, a ray of sunlight beams from above, alerting you to the fact the ship finally arose from the depths.
"We're outside! Everyone get on the deck!"
Skyla's voice causes everyone to salute and get back to their respective spots. Cynthia is about to follow as well, but Skyla stops her with a gesture, shaking her head.
"I'm sorry, Cynthia, but you must wait here."
"But..."
"We're not safe yet," Lt. Surge adds, reinforcing Skyla's point. "We don't yet know what we may meet up there. And we can't risk losing you or the legendary Pokemon to that fiend's minions."
"The lieutenant is right," confirmed Mistralton Gym Leader. "I know it must be hard for you, but please - promise me that, no matter what, you will stay down here. Okay?"
"... Okay." Cynthia doesn't feel any bit enthusiastic at the idea, but she yields to the gym leaders' judgment.
"Don't worry," Skyla tries to cheer her up, knocking her gently with her elbow. "Should the baddies show up their ugly faces up there, we'll show them why you don't wanna mess with us!"
The Vermillion Gym Leader underlines the concept with a very explicit gesture. Cynthia can't help giggling, and nods.
"Very well, Skyla. But don't keep us waiting - my Garchomp will get impatient if I keep holding him back!"

The majestic sight of Mt. Coronet towers above the ship, as it keeps rising to reach its summit. You follow the flight from the deck, holding tight to endure the fierce winds. Luckily, it seems there is no trouble in sight for the moment. Lt. Surge does not seem completely confident about it, though, and keeps scanning the surroundings, twitching his fingers to relieve the stress.
"Feeling cold down there?" Skyla teases him from the wheel spot.
"Bah, I can't even light a friggin' cigar up here," the gym leader complains, though he feels more tense than annoyed for once.
His Mistralton colleague seems to catch on his actual mood, and tries to loosen him a little. "You know it's bad practice to smoke this high, don't you? That's what you get for always slacking in a port town, behind your fancy traps..."
"Fancy traps?!" For once, the lieutenant sounded more like his usual self. "I'll let ya know that..."
"... Well?" Skyla could not directly see the deck from up there, so all she heard was probably Surge's voice stopping. "Did you choke on your cigar, or something?"
"... There's something up there." Vermillion Gym Leader is now staring in the distance, any trace of amusement vanished from his face. "Grab me a spyglass, crewmen."
As a crew member complies, you also turn your eyes towards the same direction. It is hard to see far through the clouds, but after a while you can tell with some confidence that there seems to be something amidst the mist.
Lt. Surge immediately swipes the spyglass off the crewman's hands and point it at the clouds, but as he finally speaks, even you can make it out with your own eyes.
"By my own... ENEMY SHIP SAILIN' IN FAST AND STRONG!"
At the same time a ship, about double the size of the one you're flying on, pierces through the clouds, heading right towards you to try and intercept you in the air. The Vermillion Gym Leader turns towards Skyla and her crew.
"Evasive action! Man the guns!"
The crew does as ordered, and Skyla tries to get the ship out of the way, but too late. Within a few moments, the other ship has you locked in, unable to flee. You can't quite figure out the ship's insignias, but many shady characters, dressed in black and gold, are swarming on the deck, readying their Poke Balls. And from the other ship's top deck, an intimidating figure rises, standing before you with a glacial expression.

"Cowardly dogs!" Lt. Surge swears, visibly angered. "You blindsided us!"
"You have no business up here," the Pokemon huntress yells, with a commanding tone. "Back down, or we'll destroy your ship!" And to emphasize the concept, her thugs draw out several Flarelm from their Pokeballs, ready to blast your ship to smithereens.
However, J's taunt only seems to enrage Lt. Surge further!
" 'No business'? I don't know who you think you are, miss, but I've been given strict orders, and nobody's gonna get in my way!" Then, turned at his allies as he calls out his own Raichu, "Fire, all guns! Fire, FIRE!"
Hunter J does not seem willing to back off, either.

J: Golbats, attack!

As she says so, a storm of Golbats flies towards your ship!

HP 140
Atk 5
Def 4
SpA 5
SpD 4
Spe 90
Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 4

Abilities: Inner Focus, Infiltrator

Note: The Golbats will only attack Pokemon on the ally gunship

Then, she incites the Flarelm line to begin the assault!

J: Flarelm, shoot faster!

HP 120
Atk 4
Def 4
SpA 5
SpD 4
Spe 40

Abilities: Rock Head, Chlorophyll, Battle Armor

Note:
Each Flarelm will attack the allied Gunship with Cannon Arm on every action. If a Flarelm is KOed, all fallen Flarelm will be replaced by new ones at the end of the round after.

- Cannon Arm: 6 BP, Special, 100% Accuracy, Fire-type, increases the user's Special Attack stage by 2

You should be careful, though, as the hunter calls forth her own Drapion to defend herself!

HP 1500
Atk 7
Def 6
SpA 6
SpD 5
Spe 110 (+14+10% Acc)

Abilities: Battle Armor, Keen Eye, Sniper

Note: Drapion will attack any raid member on the enemy gunship. Drapion follows a normal threat list, but any Pokemon using Jetpack (see below) to return to the allied gunship will have its threat reset. At the end of every action where her Drapion attacked any Pokemon, J will use a "Vital Restore" on it.

- Vital Restore: Restores the target Pokemon's HP to 100% and increases all stat stages by 1. These stat stages reset at the end of every action unless Drapion received Vital Restore that action

Ally Gunship: Steel-type, Defense 1, Sp. Defense 1, 1500/1500 HP
Enemy Gunship: Steel-type, Defense 1, Sp. Defense 1, 1500/1500 HP

To win the battle, the Enemy Gunship must be reduced to 0 HP before the Ally Gunship is reduced to 0 HP as well. The battle immediately ends as soon as one of the ships drops to 0 HP

Weather: None
Restrictions: No external grass/water/rock, no seismic moves allowed, no Dig, no Dive
Affected moves: Nature Power (Hurricane)

The enemy gunship is flying at a sizeable distance from the allied gunship. While aboard the ally gunship, raid members can only target the Flarelm group with non-contact moves. Only Pokemon in the Gunner Seat can target the enemy gunship and any foes or allies aboard it. The enemy gunship can be boarded by any Pokemon currently not seating on the Gunner Seat (see below) with a special action called Jetpack (see below). The enemy gunship itself is immune to all attacks except the special Gunner Seat moves.

Each ship counts as a different arena for the sake of field effects (for example, you may have one weather/room/terrain effect on one ship, and a different one on the other ship). Effects targetting Pokemon on the other ship factor the field effect on the targetted Pokemon's ship. Healing moves used while aboard a ship do not cause threat against enemies on the other ship.

Up to two Pokemon can be assigned to a Gunner Seat at the beginning of the fight. Pokemon sitting on the Gunner Seat will be unable to target or be targetted by any other allied or enemy Pokemon until they leave the Seat, and will be immune to any field effect. Any Pokemon in the Gunner Seat will learn the following moves (always assume Fire STAB and 5 SpA when using these moves), and will not be able to use any other moves while in the Gunner Seat:

- Cannon Ball: Fire-type, 12 BP, 8 En, increases the user's Heat Counter by 1 (up to a maximum of 3)
- Artillery Blast: Fire-type, 30 BP, 20 En, can target one group (see below) together with the enemy gunship, causes +200% damage against the enemy gunship, reduces the user's Heat Counter to 0. Does not suffer spread damage reduction. Cannot be used unless the user has 3 Heat Counters.

Note that Gunner Seat moves do incur consecutive energy cost, cannot crit, and cannot be affected by the Pokemon's stage boosts, Bloodlust, or other effects or abilities. A Pokemon can leave the Gunner Seat on purpose by using a special action called Leave Seat (see below). A Pokemon can enter an unmanned Gunner Seat by using a special action called Take Seat (see below).

Jetpack: Causes a Pokemon to change ship. This command can be used only once per round for each Pokemon. An additional action can be ordered alongside the Jetpack command, and the Pokemon ordering it will count as having already changed the ship for all purposes.

Prio: 0 or same as the action ordered alongside it; En cost: 2 + the other action's energy cost

Leave Seat: Causes a Pokemon currently holding a Gunner Seat to leave it. An additional action can be ordered alongside the Leave Seat command, and the Pokemon ordering it will count as having already left the Seat for all purposes.

Prio: 0 or same as the action ordered alongside it; En cost: 2 + the other action's energy cost

Take Seat: Causes a Pokemon currently not holding a Gunner Seat to take an unmanned one. This action fails if no unmanned Gunner Seats are available. An additional action can be ordered alongside the Take Seat command, and the Pokemon ordering it will count as having already taken the Seat for all purposes.

Dogfish44's team:

Jonah (F)
♫ Run ♫

Nature: Adamant
+1 Atk, -1 SpA

Type: Rock / Poison

Abilities: Regenerator / Mold Breaker / Liquid Ooze [DW]

Stats:
HP: 110
Atk: 5 [+]
Def: 3
SpA: 2 [-]
SpD: 3
Spe: 104
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 21

EC: N/A
MC: 0
DC: 5/5

Type: Rock / Poison

Abilities: Regenerator / Mold Breaker / Liquid Ooze [DW] / Magic Guard

Stats:
HP: 110
Atk: 6 [+]
SpA: 2 [-]
SpD: 5
Spe: 114
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 24

Attacks [44/70]:
Acid Armor
Astonish
Coil
Confuse Ray
Confusion
Defense Curl
Double Team
Endure
Explosion
Fake Tears
Giga Impact
Gravity
Gunk Shot
Head Smash
Helping Hand
Hex
Infestation
Iron Head
Poison Jab
Protect
Psybeam
Reflect
Rock Blast
Rock Slide
Rock Throw
Rock Tomb
Rollout
Safeguard
Sandstorm
Skill Swap
Sleep Talk
Sludge
Smack Down
Snatch
Stealth Rock
Stone Edge
Substitute
Torment
Toxic
Toxic Spikes
U-turn
Venoshock
Withdraw
Wood Hammer

Raid Only:
Dispel

Nana (F)

Nature: Modest
+1 SpA, -1 Atk

Type: Ice / Ghost

Abilities: Snow Cloak / Cursed Body [DW]

Stats:
HP: 100
Atk: 2 [-]
SpA: 4 [+]
Spe: 110
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 19

EC: 6/6

Attacks [27/78]:
Astonish
Aurora Veil
Bide
Bite
Blizzard
Block
Confuse Ray
Destiny Bond
Disable
Double Team
Draining Kiss
Hail
Headbutt
Hex
Ice Beam
Ice Fang
Ice Shard
Icy Wind
Leer
Light Screen
Ominous Wind
Powder Snow
Protect
Safeguard
Shadow Ball
Substitute
Sucker Punch
Weather Ball

Raid Only:
Dispel
Shadow Mend

Einstein (M)

Nature: Careful
+1 SpD, -1 SpA

Type: Rock / Electric

Abilities: Magnet Pull / Sturdy / Galvanize [DW]

Stats:
Atk: 5
Def: 5
SpA: 1 [-]
SpD: 4 [+]
Spe: 45
Weight Class: 7
Base Rank Total: 20

EC: 9/9
MC: 1

Attacks [34/65]:
Block
Charge
Counter
Defense Curl
Discharge
Double-Edge
Double Team
Earthquake
Endure
Explosion
Facade
Flail
Frustraation
Gyro Ball
Heavy Slam
Return
Rock Blast
Rock Polish
Rock Slide
Rock Throw
Rock Tomb
Rollout
Sandstorm
Self-Destruct
Sleep Talk
Smack Down
Spark
Stealth Rock
Stone Edge
Substitute
Tackle
Thunder Punch
Toxic
Wide Guard

D.3.S. Frog (F)

Nature: Hasty
+15% Speed, +23% Acc, -1 Def

Type: Water / Dark

Abilities: Torrent / Protean [DW]

Stats:
Atk: 3
Def: 2 [-]
SpA: 4
Spe: 141 [+]

Attacks [76/76]:
Acrobatics
Aerial Ace
Attract
Bestow
Blizzard
Bounce
Brutal Swing
Bubble
Camouflage
Confide
Cut
Dark Pulse
Dig
Dive
Double Team
Echoed Voice
Extrasensory
Facade
Feint Attack
Fling
Frustration
Giga Impact
Grass Knot
Growl
Gunk Shot
Haze
Hidden Power Fairy
Hydro Cannon
Hydro Pump
Hyper Beam
Ice Beam
Ice Punch
Icy Wind
Lick
Low Kick
Mat Block
Mind Reader
Mud Sport
Night Slash
Pound
Power-Up Punch
Protect
Quick Attack
Rain Dance
Rest
Return
Rock Slide
Rock Smash
Rock Tomb
Role Play
Round
Scald
Secret Power
Shadow Sneak
Sleep Talk
Smack Down
Smokescreen
Snatch
Snore
Spikes
Spite
Strength
Substitute
Surf
Swagger
Taunt
Thief
Toxic
Toxic Spikes
U-Turn
Water Pledge
Water Pulse
Water Shuriken
Water Sport
Waterfall
Work Up

Raid Only:
Shadow Mend

Maxim's team:

Syclant [Athena] (F)
Nature: Mild (Def lowered; Sp. Atk raised)

Type:
Ice/Bug

Abilities:
Compoundeyes/Mountaineer/Technician (H)

Stats

Atk: Rank 5
Def: Rank 2 (-)
SpA: Rank 5 (+)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 121
Base Rank Total: 23

AC: 5/5

Attacks (41/83):
Level Up:
Avalanche
Bug Bite
Bug Buzz
Focus Energy
Freeze Dry
Fury Attack
Hail
Ice Beam
Ice Punch
Ice Shard
Icicle Crash
Icicle Spear
Icy Wind
Leech Life
Leer
Scratch
Sheer Cold
Slash
X-Scissor

Egg:
Counter
Earth Power
Fell Stinger
Silver Wind
Spikes
Tail Glow
Water Pulse

Tutor:
Electroweb
Knock Off
Superpower

TM:
Acrobatics
Aerial Ace
Blizzard
Brick Break
Dig
Double Team
Endure
Protect
Rock Slide
Solarbeam
Taunt
Toxic

Special:
Holy Blade
Holy Shock
Bloodlust

Stratagem [Origin] (X)
Modest Nature (Sp. Atk increased by *, Attack decreased by *)

Type:
Rock

Abilities:
Levitate/Technician/Mold Breaker (H)

Stats:

Atk: Rank 1 (-)
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 6 (+)
Spe: 130
Size Class: 2

Attacks (47/75):
Level Up*:
Acupressure
Ancientpower
Defense Curl
Disable
Double-Edge
Earth Power
Electro Ball
Giga Drain
Head Smash
Magnetic Flux
Magnet Rise
Metal Sound
Mud Shot
Paleo Wave
Power Gem
Rock Blast
Rock Polish
Rollout
Tackle
Vacuum Wave
Weather Ball

Tutor:
Endure
Mud-Slap
Headbutt
Heat Wave
Ominous Wind
Sleep Talk
Swift
Trick

TM:
Calm Mind
Dazzling Gleam
Double Team
Energy Ball
False Swipe
Fire Blast
Flamethrower
Giga Drain
Hidden Power Ice
Hyper Beam
Nature Power
Protect
Rain Dance
Shadow Ball
Stealth Rock
Substitute
Toxic
Volt Switch

Special Moves:
Dispel
Comet

Aurorus [Elise] (F)
Nature: Modest (+Spa, -Atk)

Type:
Rock/Ice

Abilities:
Refrigerate / Snow Warning (H)

Stats:

HP: 120
Atk: Rank 2 (-)
SpA: Rank 5 (+)
Spe: 58
Size Class: 5
Weight Class: 6

Attacks (34/63):
Level Up*:
Ancient Power
Aurora Beam
Avalanche
Blizzard
Encore
Freeze-Dry
Growl
Hail
Hyper Beam
Ice Beam
Icy Wind
Light Screen
Mist
Nature Power
Powder Snow
Rock Throw
Round
Take Down
Thunder Wave

Egg*:
Barrier
Discharge
Haze
Magnet Rise
Mirror Coat

Tutor:
Hyper Voice

TM:
Dark Pulse
Dragon Tail
Earthquake
Flash Cannon
Frost Breath
Protect
Reflect
Stone Edge
Toxic

Special:
Comet
Dispel

Aerodactyl [Korangir] (M)
Nature: Adamant (Attack increased by *, Special Attack decreased by *)

Ability:
Tough Claws

Stats:

Atk: Rank 6 (+)
SpA: Rank 2 (-)
Spe: 150
Size Class: 4
Base Rank Total: 23

Type:
Rock/Flying

Abilities:
Rock Head/Pressure/Unnerve (H)/Tough Claws (M)

Stats:

Atk: Rank 5 (+)
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 130
Size Class: 4

Attacks (47/90):
Level Up:
Agility
Ancientpower
Bite
Crunch
Fire Fang
Giga Impact
Hyper Beam
Ice Fang
Iron Head
Roar
Rock Slide
Scary Face
Sky Drop
Supersonic
Take Down
Thunder Fang
Wing Attack

Egg:
Assurance
Dragon Breath
Foresight
Pursuit
Roost
Tailwind
Whirlwind
Wide Guard

Tutor:
Air Cutter
Aqua Tail
Double-Edge
Endure
Sky Attack
Tailwind

TM:
Aerial Ace
Bide
Defog
Dragon Claw
Earthquake
Fly
Protect
Reflect
Roost
Sleep Talk
Smack Down
Stealth Rock
Stone Edge
Taunt
Torment
Toxic

Special:
Bloodlust

Lt. Surge's Raichu will assist you in fighting Pokemon Hunter J and her band of thungs. It comes with a boss-like AI, choosing its attacks from a slate like NPC enemies but without following a threat table - it will pick targets randomly. It will only attack enemies on the ally ship.

NOTE: You CAN target Raichu with any move which could affect an enemy as well - such as Heal Pulse - but not with moves which can only target allies - such as Ally Switch or Reflect.

HP 100
Atk 7
Def 4
SpA 7
SpD 5
Spe 127
Size Class: 2
Accuracy boost: 19+10%

Ability: Static

Magnetic Field: At the end of the first round, and every two rounds after that, Raichu will shield the ally with lowest HP on the ally ship in a magnetic field. The field absorbs up to 30 HP before faltering, and it stacks up with other absorption effects. Magnetic Field lasts for up to 3 actions.

Please do not forget to declare which Pokemon go into your Gunner Seats along with your orders, and mind the various special commands as you will need to employ them properly to succeed.

Dogfish44 Maxim

Syclant: Icy Wind (Golbat 1, Golbat 2, Golbat 3)~Blizzard (Flarelem 1, Flarelem 2, Flarelem 3)
Stratagem: Man the Guns!: Cannon Ball~Cannon Ball
Aurorus: [DISABLE Snow Warning] Hyper Voice (Golbat 1, Golbat 2, Golbat 3)~Blizzard (Flarelem 1, Flarelem 2, Flarelem 3)
Aerodactyl: [Mega Evolve] Rock Slide (Golbat 1, Golbat 2, Golbat 3)~Stone Edge (Flarelem 4)

Suggested Actions said:
Crucibelle: Gravity~Rock Slide (Flarelem 1, Flarelem 2, Flarelem 3)
If any Golbat are still alive when you are to move A2, then use Rock Slide with Priority Golbat 1->Golbat 2->Golbat 3->Flarelem 1, 2, 3
Froslass: Icy Wind (Golbat 1, Golbat 2, Golbat 3)~Blizzard (Flarelem 1, Flarelem 2, Flarelem 3)
Golem-A: Rock Slide (Golbat 1, Golbat 2, Golbat 3)~Stone Edge (Flarelem 4)
Greninja: Man the Guns! Cannon Ball~Cannon Ball

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
"I'm trusting you!"

Crucibelle: [MEGA EVOLVE] Gravity~Rock Slide (Flarelem 1, Flarelem 2, Flarelem 3)
If any Golbat are still alive when you are to move A2, then use Rock Slide with Priority Golbat 1->Golbat 2->Golbat 3->Flarelem 1, 2, 3
Froslass: Icy Wind (Golbat 1, Golbat 2, Golbat 3)~Blizzard (Flarelem 1, Flarelem 2, Flarelem 3)
Golem-A: Rock Slide (Golbat 1, Golbat 2, Golbat 3)~Stone Edge (Flarelem 4)
Greninja: Man the Guns! Cannon Ball~Cannon Ball

Round 1

Lt. Surge welcomes the Golbat flight with a defiant boast.

Lt. Surge: What's this, then? You're not gonna take this son o' war's vessel down without a fight!

Heeding to his trainer's rally, Raichu fires off a bolt of lightning at one of the bats, who swarm all around Korangir but without managing to harm him significantly. Nevertheless, Raichu notices and promptly shields him, giving the prehistoric bird a safety net to rely on. But it turns out as it is ultimately unneeded, as the team makes quick work of the bat trio!

Meanwhile, the team's gunners wear down the opposing ship, but struggle to keep up with the firepower of the Flarelm battery. The rest of the team comes to the rescue, but even its best attacks cannot yet take down any opponent. And to make things worse, J suddenly calls forth the heavy artillery!

J: Forretress, reload!

HP 220
Atk 5
Def 6
SpA 4
SpD 3
Spe 40
Weight Class: 5

Abilities: Sturdy, Overcoat

Note:
Each Forretress will attack a random raid member aboard the Ally Gunship with Crushing Mortar on every action. If a Forretress is KOed, all fallen Forretress will be replaced by new ones at the end of two rounds after.

- Crushing Mortar: 15 BP, Physical, 100% Accuracy, Steel-type, deals supereffective damage against Steel, increases the user's Attack stage by 2, damages the Ally Gunship as well, deals +200% damage against the Ally Gunship.

[
1] |Spe 114| HP 110/Energy 85 [ALLY]
HP 110 / Atk 6 (16) / Def 3 / SpA 2 / SpD 5 / Spe 114 | SC 3 / WC 2
Abilities: Regerator, Mold Breaker, Liquid Ooze, Magic Guard | Glyph of Skill Swap

[
1] |Spe 110| HP 100/Energy 93 [ALLY]
HP 100 / Atk 2 / Def 3 / SpA 4 / SpD 5 / Spe 110 | SC 3 / WC 3
Abilities: Snow Cloak, Cursed Body | Glyph of Icy Wind

[
1] |Spe 45| HP 100/Energy 89 [ALLY]
HP 100 / Atk 5 / Def 5 / SpA 1 / SpD 4 (7) / Spe 45 | SC 3 / WC 7
Abilities: Magnet Pull, Sturdy, Galvanize | Glyph of Extremespeed (Yellow)

[
1] |Spe 141| HP 100/Energy 80 [ALLY, GUNNER SEAT] (2 Heat)
HP 100 / Atk 3 / Def 2 / SpA 4 (9) / SpD 3 / Spe 141 (+23% Acc) | SC 3 / WC 3
Abilities: Torrent, Protean | Glyph of Scald

[
1] |Spe 121| HP 100/Energy 88 [ALLY]
HP 100 / Atk 5 (7) / Def 2 / SpA 5 / SpD 3 / Spe 121 | SC 3 / WC 4
Abilities: Compoundeyes, Mountaineer, Technician | Glyph of Ice Shard

[
1] |Spe 130| HP 100/Energy 80 [ALLY, GUNNER SEAT] (2 Heat)
HP 100 / Atk 1 / Def 3 / SpA 6 / SpD 3 / Spe 130 | SC 2 / WC 3
Abilities: Levitate, Technician, Mold Breaker | Glyph of Ancient Power

[
1] |Spe 58| HP 120/Energy 87 [ALLY]
HP 120 / Atk 2 / Def 3 / SpA 5 / SpD 3 / Spe 58 | SC 5 / WC 6
Abilities: Refrigerate, Snow Warning | Glyph of Reflect

[
1] |Spe 150| HP 62/Energy 89 [ALLY] (Magnetic Field (30 HP) for 3 more actions)
HP 100 / Atk 6 (16) / Def 3 / SpA 2 / SpD 3 / Spe 150 | SC 4 / WC 4
Abilities: Refrigerate, Snow Warning | Glyph of Rock Slide

HP 100/100 [100% HP]
HP 1300/1500 [87% HP]
HP 1376/1500 [92% HP]
(1) HP 0/140 [0% HP]
(2) HP 0/140 [0% HP]
(3) HP 0/140 [0% HP]
Gravity for 3 more rounds

(1) HP 38/120 [32% HP], +4 Sp. Attack
(2) HP 38/120 [32% HP], +4 Sp. Attack
(3) HP 38/120 [32% HP], +4 Sp. Attack
(4) HP 49/120 [41% HP], +4 Sp. Attack
(1) HP 220/220 [100% HP]
(2) HP 220/220 [100% HP]
HP 1500/1500

Greninja enters the Gunner Seat!
Stratagem enters the Gunner Seat!
Aerodactyl evolved into Mega Aerodactyl!
Crucibelle evolved into Mega Crucibelle!
Syclant has Mountaineer!

Crit (1-1250): 2549/10000
Rock Slide (Golbat1): (8+1 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 13 [Stat Dif]) * 1.5 = 38 damage, 5 energy

Crit (1-1250): 1510/10000
Rock Slide (Golbat2): (8+1 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 13 [Stat Dif]) * 1.5 = 38 damage

Crit (1-1250): 6959/10000
Rock Slide (Golbat3): (8+1 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 13 [Stat Dif]) * 1.5 = 38 damage
Cannon Ball (Enemy Gunship): (12 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 6 [Stat Dif]) * 1.5 = 32 damage, 7 energy
Cannon Ball (Enemy Gunship): (12 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 6 [Stat Dif]) * 1.5 = 32 damage, 7 energy

Crit (1-625): 7587/10000
Paralysis (1-1000): 4499/10000

Thunderbolt (Golbat2): (9 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 4 [Stat Dif]) * 1.5 = 24 damage

Crit (1-625): 113/10000
Icy Wind (Golbat1, Critical Hit): (9*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 1.5 [Stat Dif] + 7 [Icicle Edge] + 1 [Threshold] + 3 [Crit]) * 1.5 = 33 damage, 5 energy

Crit (1-625): 9709/10000
Icy Wind (Golbat2): (9*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 1.5 [Stat Dif] + 7 [Icicle Edge] + 1 [Threshold]) * 1.5 = 29 damage

Crit (1-625): 2007/10000
Icy Wind (Golbat3): (9*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 1.5 [Stat Dif] + 7 [Icicle Edge] + 1 [Threshold]) * 1.5 = 29 damage
Gravity: Gravity for 4 rounds, 10 energy

Crit (1-625): 5151/10000
Icy Wind (Golbat1): (6*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 7 [Ephemeral Snowflake]) * 1.5 = 22 damage, 4 energy

Crit (1-625): 2621/10000
Icy Wind (Golbat2): (6*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 7 [Ephemeral Snowflake]) * 1.5 = 22 damage

Crit (1-625): 1679/10000
Icy Wind (Golbat3): (6*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 7 [Ephemeral Snowflake]) * 1.5 = 22 damage

Crit (1-625): 4437/10000
(1) Payback (Aerodactyl): 10 [BP] + 3 [Stat Dif] = 13 damage

Crit (1-625): 7249/10000
(2) Brave Bird (Aerodactyl): (12 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 3 [Stat Dif]) * 1.5 = 12 damage, 4 recoil

Crit (1-625): 5195/10000
(3) Payback (Aerodactyl): 10 [BP] + 3 [Stat Dif] = 13 damage

Crit (1-625): 8270/10000
Hyper Voice (Golbat1): (9*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 1.5 [Stat Dif] + 2 [Refrigerate] + 7 [Scythe of Northern Storms]) * 1.5 = 30 damage, 6 energy

Crit (1-625): 4809/10000
Hyper Voice (Golbat2): (9*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 1.5 [Stat Dif] + 2 [Refrigerate] + 7 [Scythe of Northern Storms]) * 1.5 = 30 damage
(2) Golbat fainted!

Crit (1-625): 1742/10000
Hyper Voice (Golbat3): (9*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 1.5 [Stat Dif] + 2 [Refrigerate] + 7 [Scythe of Northern Storms]) * 1.5 = 30 damage
(1) Cannon Arm (Ally Gunship): (6 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 6 [Stat Dif]) * 1.5 = 23 damage, +2 Sp. Attack
(2) Cannon Arm (Ally Gunship): (6 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 6 [Stat Dif]) * 1.5 = 23 damage, +2 Sp. Attack
(3) Cannon Arm (Ally Gunship): (6 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 6 [Stat Dif]) * 1.5 = 23 damage, +2 Sp. Attack
(4) Cannon Arm (Ally Gunship): (6 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 6 [Stat Dif]) * 1.5 = 23 damage, +2 Sp. Attack

Crit (1-625): 8963/10000
Rock Slide (Golbat1): (8*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 1.5 [Stat Dif] + 7 [Granite Defender]) * 1.5 = 26 damage, 5 energy
(1) Golbat fainted!

Crit (1-625): 7844/10000
Rock Slide (Golbat3): (8*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 1.5 [Stat Dif] + 7 [Granite Defender]) * 1.5 = 26 damage
(3) Golbat fainted!

Ephemeral Snowflake: Froslass restored 2 energy
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stone Edge (Flarelm4): (10 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 13 [Stat Dif]) * 1.5 = 39 damage, 6 energy
Cannon Ball (Enemy Gunship): (12 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 6 [Stat Dif]) * 1.5 = 32 damage, 7+4 energy
Cannon Ball (Enemy Gunship): (12 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 6 [Stat Dif]) * 1.5 = 32 damage, 7+4 energy
Raichu chilled out!
Blizzard (Flarelm1): 11*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 1.5 [Stat Dif] + 7 [Icicle Edge] + 1.5 [Threshold] = 21 damage, 7 energy
Blizzard (Flarelm2): 11*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 1.5 [Stat Dif] + 7 [Icicle Edge] + 1.5 [Threshold] = 21 damage
Blizzard (Flarelm3): 11*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 1.5 [Stat Dif] + 7 [Icicle Edge] + 1.5 [Threshold] = 21 damage
Rock Slide (Flarelm1): (8*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 13 [Stat Dif]) * 1.5 = 33 damage, 5 energy
Rock Slide (Flarelm2): (8*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 13 [Stat Dif]) * 1.5 = 33 damage
Rock Slide (Flarelm3): (8*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 13 [Stat Dif]) * 1.5 = 33 damage
Blizzard (Flarelm1): 11*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 7 [Ephemeral Snowflake] = 18 damage, 7 energy
Blizzard (Flarelm2): 11*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 7 [Ephemeral Snowflake] = 18 damage
Blizzard (Flarelm3): 11*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 7 [Ephemeral Snowflake] = 18 damage
Stone Edge (Flarelm 4): (10 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 1.5 [Stat Dif] + 7 [Granite Defender]) * 1.5 = 32 damage, 6 energy
Blizzard (Flarelm1): 11*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 1.5 [Stat Dif] + 7 [Scythe of Northern Storms] = 20 damage, 7 energy
Blizzard (Flarelm2): 11*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 1.5 [Stat Dif] + 7 [Scythe of Northern Storms] = 20 damage
Blizzard (Flarelm3): 11*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 1.5 [Stat Dif] + 7 [Scythe of Northern Storms] = 20 damage
(1) Cannon Arm (Ally Gunship): (6 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 6 [Stat Dif]) * 1.5 + 4 [Stage Dif] = 27 damage, +2 Sp. Attack
(2) Cannon Arm (Ally Gunship): (6 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 6 [Stat Dif]) * 1.5 + 4 [Stage Dif] = 27 damage, +2 Sp. Attack
(3) Cannon Arm (Ally Gunship): (6 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 6 [Stat Dif]) * 1.5 + 4 [Stage Dif] = 27 damage, +2 Sp. Attack
(4) Cannon Arm (Ally Gunship): (6 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 6 [Stat Dif]) * 1.5 + 4 [Stage Dif] = 27 damage, +2 Sp. Attack

Magnetic Field (Aerodactyl)

A Forretress spawned!
A Forretress spawned!

Dogfish44 Maxim

Aerodactyl: [Jetpack] Rock Slide (Flarelm 1 / Flarelm 2 / Flarelm 3) ~ Smack Down (Forretress 2)
Stratagem: Cannon Ball ~ Artillery Blast (TARGET: Forretress)
Aurorus: [Jetpack] Hyper Voice (*) ~ Bliizzard (*)
* = Target (In order) Flarelm 1 / Flarelm 2 / Flarelm 3 / Flarelm 4 / Forretress 1 / Forretress 2)
Syclant: Earth Power (Forretress 2) ~ Ice Shard (Forretress 2)[Jetpack]

Last edited:

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly

"Ke ke ke ke..."

"Ugh."

Crucibelle: [Jetpack] Gravity ~ Rock Slide (*)
* = Target (In order) Flarelm 1 / Flarelm 2 / Flarelm 3 / Flarelm 4 / Forretress 1 / Forretress 2)​
Froslass: [Jetpack] Blizzard (*) ~ Icy Wind (*)
* = Target (In order, remove if they're KOed) Flarelm 1 / Flarelm 2 / Flarelm 3 / Flarelm 4 / Forretress 1 / Forretress 2)​
Golem-A: [Jetpack] Extremespeed (Drapion) ~ Rock Slide (Flarelm 4 / Forretress 1 / Forretress 2)
Greninja: Cannon Ball ~ Artillery Blast (TARGET: Forretress)

Aerodactyl: [Jetpack] Rock Slide (Flarelm 1 / Flarelm 2 / Flarelm 3) ~ Smack Down (Forretress 2)
Stratagem: Cannon Ball ~ Artillery Blast (TARGET: Forretress)
Aurorus: [Jetpack] Hyper Voice (*) ~ Bliizzard (*)
* = Target (In order) Flarelm 1 / Flarelm 2 / Flarelm 3 / Flarelm 4 / Forretress 1 / Forretress 2)​
Syclant: Earth Power (Forretress 2) ~ Ice Shard (Forretress 2)[Jetpack]

Round 2

The raid team quickly boards the enemy gunship, prompting J to send her Drapion after them. However, Einstein does a good job keeping the scorpion busy, allowing his allies to mow down the Forretress duo and the last Flarelm before they can cause major damage to the Bright Hope ship.
However, the Pokemon hunter takes quick countermeasures!

J: Golbat, attack!
J: We're taking hull damage, get a Jynx out there to shut down those cannons!

As a storm of purple bats heads towards the allied ship, a Jynx appears out of nowhere on J's gunship, and suddenly freezes the allied gunner seats! Origin and D.3.S. Frog have no choice but to leave their positions until the Ice-type Pokemon is taken down!

HP 180
Atk 4
Def 3
SpA 6
SpD 4
Spe 95

Abilities: Dry Skin, Forewarn, Oblivious

Note:
Jynx will channel Flash Freeze until it is KOed, preventing the use of Gunner Seats and forcefully ejecting any Pokemon previously in the Gunner Seats. The Jynx will not perform any other actions. If Jynx is KOed, a new one will replace it at the end of two rounds after.

[
1] |Spe 114| HP 110/Energy 68 [ENEMY]
Abilities: Regerator, Mold Breaker, Liquid Ooze, Magic Guard | Glyph of Skill Swap

[
1] |Spe 110| HP 100/Energy 84 [ENEMY]

[
1] |Spe 45| HP 71/Energy 77 [ENEMY]

[
1] |Spe 141| HP 100/Energy 45 [ALLY]

[
1] |Spe 121| HP 100/Energy 74 [ENEMY]

[
1] |Spe 130| HP 100/Energy 45 [ALLY]

[
1] |Spe 58| HP 120/Energy 72 [ENEMY]

[
1] |Spe 150| HP 62/Energy 78 [ENEMY] (Magnetic Field (30 HP) for 1 more action)
Abilities: Refrigerate, Snow Warning | Glyph of Rock Slide

HP 100/100 [100% HP]
HP 1053/1500 [71% HP]
HP 960/1500 [64% HP]
(1) HP 140/140 [100% HP]
(2) HP 140/140 [100% HP]
(3) HP 140/140 [100% HP]
Gravity for 2 more rounds

(1) HP 0/120 [0% HP]
(2) HP 0/120 [0% HP]
(3) HP 0/120 [0% HP]
(4) HP 0/120 [0% HP]
(1) HP 0/220 [0% HP]
(2) HP 0/220 [0% HP]
HP 180/180 [100% HP], Flash Freeze
HP 1500/1500, +2 Attack, +2 Defense, +2 Sp. Attack, +2 Sp. Defense, +2 Speed
Gravity: 3 rounds left

Jetpack: Golem lands on the enemy ship, 2 energy
Extremespeed (Drapion): 8 [BP] + 3 [STAB] - 1.5 [Stat Dif] = 10 damage, 5 energy
Jetpack: Aerodactyl lands on the enemy ship, 2 energy
Rock Slide (Flarelm1): (8+1 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 13 [Stat Dif]) * 1.5 = 38 damage, 5 energy
(1) Flarelm fainted!
Rock Slide (Flarelm2): (8+1 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 13 [Stat Dif]) * 1.5 = 38 damage
(2) Flarelm fainted!
Rock Slide (Flarelm3): (8+1 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 13 [Stat Dif]) * 1.5 = 38 damage
(3) Flarelm fainted!
Cannon Ball (Enemy Gunship): (12 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 6 [Stat Dif]) * 1.5 = 32 damage, 1 Heat, 7+8 energy
Cannon Ball (Enemy Gunship): (12 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 6 [Stat Dif]) * 1.5 = 32 damage, 1 Heat, 7+8 energy
Raichu chilled out!
Jetpack: Syclant lands on the enemy ship, 2 energy

Crit (1-625): 4241/10000
Earth Power (Forretress2): 9 [BP] + 3 [Stat Dif] - 1 [Sturdy] - 1 [Overcoat] + 1 [Threshold] = 11 damage, 7 energy
Jetpack: Crucibelle lands on the enemy ship, 2 energy

Speed Tie: 1/2
Jetpack: Froslass lands on the enemy ship, 2 energy
Blizzard (Flarelm4): 11*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 7 [Ephemeral Snowflake] = 18 damage, 7+4 energy

Crit (1-625): 8641/10000
Blizzard (Forretress1): (11*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 1.5 [Stat Dif] - 1 [Sturdy] - 1 [Overcoat] + 7 [Ephemeral Snowflake]) * 0.67 = 12 damage

Crit (1-625): 4253/10000
Blizzard (Forretress2): (11*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 1.5 [Stat Dif] - 1 [Sturdy] - 1 [Overcoat] + 7 [Ephemeral Snowflake]) * 0.67 = 12 damage

Crit (1-625): 3473/10000
Payback (Golem): 10 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 2.5 [Stat Dif] - 1 [Sturdy] = 15 damage
Hyper Voice (Flarelm4): 9*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 1.5 [Stat Dif] + 2 [Refrigerate] + 7 [Scythe of Northern Storms] = 20 damage, 6 energy

Crit (1-625): 6090/10000
Hyper Voice (Forretress1): (9*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 3 [Stat Dif] + 2 [Refrigerate] - 1 [Sturdy] - 1 [Overcoat] + 7 [Scythe of Northern Storms]) * 0.67 = 13 damage

Crit (1-625): 8168/10000
Hyper Voice (Forretress2): (9*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 3 [Stat Dif] + 2 [Refrigerate] - 1 [Sturdy] - 1 [Overcoat] + 7 [Scythe of Northern Storms]) * 0.67 = 13 damage
(4) Cannon Arm (Ally Gunship): (6 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 6 [Stat Dif]) * 1.5 + 8 [Stage Dif] = 31 damage, +2 Sp. Attack
(1) Crushing Mortar (Ally ship): (15 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 6 [Stat Dif]) * 1.5 * 3 = 108 damage
(1) Crushing Mortar: +2 Attack
(2) Crushing Mortar (Ally ship): (15 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 6 [Stat Dif]) * 1.5 * 3 = 108 damage
(2) Crushing Mortar: +2 Attack

Vital Restore: Drapion's HP are restored, Drapion's stats are raised by 1 stage
Crit (1-625): 6190/10000
Ice Shard (Forretress2): (8 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 1 [Stat Dif] - 1 [Sturdy] - 1 [Overcoat] + 7 [Icicle Edge] + 1 [Threshold]) * 0.67 = 12 damage, 5 energy

Crit (1-625): 5128/10000
Aqua Tail (Golem): (9 [BP] + 2.5 [Stat Dif] - 1 [Sturdy] - 2 [Solid Rock]) * 1.5 + 2 [Stage Dif] = 14 damage
Smack Down (Forretress2): 5 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 10 [Stat Dif] - 1 [Sturdy] - 1 [Overcoat] = 16 damage, Smack Down for 6 actions, 3 energy
Artillery Blast (Forretress1): (30 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 3 [Stat Dif] - 1 [Sturdy] - 1 [Overcoat]) * 2.25 = 74 damage, 20 energy
Artillery Blast (Forretress2): (30 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 3 [Stat Dif] - 1 [Sturdy] - 1 [Overcoat]) * 2.25 = 74 damage
Artillery Blast (Enemy Gunship): (30 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 6 [Stat Dif]) * 1.5 * 3 = 176 damage
Artillery Blast (Forretress1): (30 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 3 [Stat Dif] - 1 [Sturdy] - 1 [Overcoat]) * 2.25 = 74 damage, 20 energy
Artillery Blast (Forretress2): (30 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 3 [Stat Dif] - 1 [Sturdy] - 1 [Overcoat]) * 2.25 = 74 damage
Artillery Blast (Enemy Gunship): (30 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 6 [Stat Dif]) * 1.5 * 3 = 176 damage
Rock Slide (Flarelm4): (8*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 13 [Stat Dif]) * 1.5 = 33 damage, 5 energy
(4) Flarelm fainted!

Crit (1-625): 5254/10000
Rock Slide (Forretress1): 8*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 10 [Stat Dif] = 19 damage

Crit (1-625): 6740/10000
Rock Slide (Forretress2): 8*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 10 [Stat Dif] = 19 damage
(2) Forretress fainted!
Icy Wind (Flarelm4): missed, 4 energy

Crit (1-625): 7251/10000
Icy Wind (Forretress1): (6*0.75+3 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 1.5 [Stat Dif] - 1 [Sturdy] - 1 [Overcoat] + 7 [Ephemeral Snowflake]) * 0.67 = 13 damage
Icy Wind (Forretress2): missed
Blizzard (Flarelm4): missed, 7 energy

Crit (1-625): 8658/10000
Blizzard (Forretress1): (11*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 3 [Stat Dif] - 1 [Sturdy] - 1 [Overcoat] + 7 [Scythe of Northern Storms]) * 0.67 = 13 damage
(1) Forretress fainted!
Blizzard (Forretress2): missed
Rock Slide (Flarelm4): missed, 5 energy
Rock Slide (Forretress1): missed
Rock Slide (Forretress2): missed

A Golbat spawned!
A Golbat spawned!
A Golbat spawned!
A Jynx spawned!
Flash Freeze: Disables Gunner Seats until Jynx is KOed

Aggro threshold: 36

Dogfish44 Maxim

Last edited:

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
Zara: Aurorus is on the Enemy Ship.

"Moving quickly now... please don't crit."

Proposal:

Crucibelle: Head Smash (Jynx, 52) ~ [Jetpack] Rock Slide (Golbat 1 / Golbat 2 / Golbat 3, 33)
Froslass: Shadow Mend (Golem-A) ~ [Jetpack] Icy Wind (Golbat 1 / Golbat 2 / Golbat 3, 22)
Golem-A: Stone Edge (Jynx, 39) ~ [Jetpack] Chill
Greninja: Icy Wind (Golbat 1 / Golbat 2 / Golbat 3, 20) ~ [Take Seat] Cannon Ball

Syclant: Bug Bite (Jynx, 27) ~ [Jetpack] Icy Wind (Golbat 1 / Golbat 2 / Golbat 3, 29)
Stratagem: Chill ~ [Take Seat] Cannon Ball
Aurorus: Comet (Jynx, 28) ~ [Jetpack] Chill
Aerodactyl: Iron Head (Jynx, 37) ~ [Jetpack] Rock Slide (Golbat 1 / Golbat 2 / Golbat 3, 38)

Syclant: Bug Bite (Jynx, 27) ~ [Jetpack] Icy Wind (Golbat 1 / Golbat 2 / Golbat 3, 29)
Stratagem: Chill ~ [Take Seat] Cannon Ball
Aurorus: Comet (Jynx, 28) ~ [Jetpack] Chill
Aerodactyl: Iron Head (Jynx, 37) ~ [Jetpack] Rock Slide (Golbat 1 / Golbat 2 / Golbat 3, 38)

Round 3

On the allied ship, Lt. Surge meets the second boarding raid with the same defiance as the first

Lt. Surge: What's this, then? You're not gonna take this son o' war's vessel down without a fight!

With Drapion focused on Einstein, the rest of the team can quickly dispatch the treacherous Jynx, the Golem himself delivering the final blow. This allows D3S Frog and Origin to jump back on the cannons and fire away, while the other team mates come back to wipe out the remaining bats. But J quickly calls for enough firepower to match the team's own!

[
1] |Spe 114| HP 110/Energy 52 [ALLY]

[
1] |Spe 110| HP 100/Energy 69 [ALLY]

[
DISABLED] |Spe 45| HP 51/Energy 77 [ALLY] (Rend for 5 more actions)

[
1] |Spe 141| HP 50/Energy 32 [ALLY, GUNNER SEAT] (Magnetic Field [30 HP] for 3 more actions, 1 Heat)

[
1] |Spe 121| HP 100/Energy 63 [ALLY]

[
1] |Spe 130| HP 93/Energy 48 [ALLY, GUNNER SEAT] (1 Heat)

[
1] |Spe 58| HP 120/Energy 75 [ALLY]

[
1] |Spe 150| HP 62/Energy 65 [ALLY]
Abilities: Rock Head, Pressure, Unnerve, Tough Claws | Glyph of Rock Slide

HP 92/100 [92% HP]
HP 1053/1500 [71% HP]
HP 896/1500 [60% HP]
(1) HP 0/140 [0% HP]
(2) HP 0/140 [0% HP]
(3) HP 0/140 [0% HP]
Gravity: 1 round left

(1) HP 120/120 [100% HP]
(2) HP 120/120 [100% HP]
(3) HP 120/120 [100% HP]
(4) HP 120/120 [100% HP]
HP 0/180 [0% HP]
HP 1500/1500, +4 Attack, +4 Defense, +4 Sp. Attack, +4 Sp. Defense, +4 Speed
Gravity: 2 rounds left

Crit (1-625): 4490/10000
Flinch (1-3000): 5116/10000

Bite (Golem): 6 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 2.5 [Stat Dif] - 1 [Sturdy] + 4 [Stage Dif] = 15 damage

Crit (1-1250): 8758/10000
Iron Head (Jynx): (8 [BP] + 14.5 [Stat Dif] + 2 [Tough Claws]) * 1.5 = 37 damage, 6 energy
Curse of Gygax: Increases the power of Ice-, Normal-, Rock-, and Steel-type attacks against Jynx by 3 for 3 actions

Crit (1-625): 9914/10000
Icy Wind (Golbat1): (6*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 6 [Stat Dif]) * 1.5 = 20 damage, 4 energy

Crit (1-625): 536/10000
Icy Wind (Golbat2, Critical Hit): (6*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 6 [Stat Dif] + 3 [Crit]) * 1.5 = 25 damage

Crit (1-625): 7075/10000
Icy Wind (Golbat3): (6*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 6 [Stat Dif]) * 1.5 = 20 damage
Chill: Restores 12 energy

Crit (1-625): 4336/10000
Paralysis (1-1000): 5857/10000

Crit (1-625): 6835/10000
Bug Bite (Jynx): (9 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 5.5 [Stat Dif] + 1 [Threshold]) * 1.5 = 28 damage, 4 energy

Crit (1-1250): 7900/10000
Head Smash (Jynx): (14 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 14.5 [Stat Dif] + 3 [Curse of Gygax]) * 1.5 = 52 damage, 9 energy
Curse of Gygax: Increases the power of Ice-, Normal-, Rock-, and Steel-type attacks against Jynx by 3 for 3 actions
Shadow Mend (Golem): 20 HP restored, 13 energy
(1) Golbat flew high!
(2) Golbat flew high!

Crit (1-625): 1128/10000
Burn (1-1000): 1908/10000

(3) Heat Wave (Greninja): (10*0.75 [BP] + 3 [Stat Dif]) * 1.5 = 16 damage

Crit (1-625): 9033/10000
Burn (1-1000): 1634/10000

(3) Heat Wave (Stratagem): (10*0.75 [BP] + 3 [Stat Dif]) * 0.67 = 7 damage

Crit (1-625): 4250/10000
Burn (1-1000): 1919/10000

(3) Heat Wave (Raichu): 10*0.75 [BP] = 8 damage

Crit (1-625): 6774/10000
SpA boost (1-2000): 3412/10000

Comet (Jynx): (11 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 1.5 [Stat Dif] + 3 [Curse of Gygax]) * 1.5 = 28 damage, 6 energy

Crit (1-1250): 5235/10000
Stone Edge (Jynx): (10 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 1.5 [Stat Dif] + 7 [Granite Defender] + 3 [Curse of Gygax]) * 1.5 = 37 damage, 6+4 energy
Jynx fainted!

Crit (1-625): 3655/10000
(1) Fly (Greninja): 9 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 4.5 [Stat Dif] = 17 damage

Crit (1-625): 8630/10000
(2) Fly (Greninja): 9 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 4.5 [Stat Dif] = 17 damage

Crit (1-625): 6857/10000
Knock Off (Golem): 10 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 2.5 [Stat Dif] - 1 [Sturdy] + 6 [Stage Dif] = 21 damage, Golem's Pumkin Berry is disabled
Rend (Golem): The affected Pokemon bleeds, taking 4 damage per action and +100% damage from physical attacks for 6 actions
Jetpack: Aerodactyl lands on the allied ship, 2 energy

Crit (1-1250): 8545/10000
Rock Slide (Golbat1): (8+1 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 13 [Stat Dif]) * 1.5 = 38 damage, 5 energy

Crit (1-1250): 7655/10000

Crit (1-1250): 1604/10000
Take Seat: 2 energy
Cannon Ball (Enemy Gunship): (12 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 6 [Stat Dif]) * 1.5 = 32 damage, 1 Heat, 7 energy
Cannon Ball (Enemy Gunship): (12 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 6 [Stat Dif]) * 1.5 = 32 damage, 1 Heat, 7 energy

Crit (1-625): 2127/10000
Paralysis (1-1000): 2407/10000

Thunderbolt (Golbat1): (9 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 4 [Stat Dif]) * 1.5 = 24 damage
Jetpack: Syclant lands on the allied ship, 2 energy

Crit (1-625): 3305/10000
Icy Wind (Golbat1): (9*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 1.5 [Stat Dif] + 7 [Icicle Edge] + 1 [Threshold]) * 1.5 = 29 damage, 5 energy

Crit (1-625): 7161/10000
Icy Wind (Golbat2): (9*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 1.5 [Stat Dif] + 7 [Icicle Edge] + 1 [Threshold]) * 1.5 = 29 damage

Crit (1-625): 8417/10000
Icy Wind (Golbat3): (9*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 1.5 [Stat Dif] + 7 [Icicle Edge] + 1 [Threshold]) * 1.5 = 29 damage
Jetpack: Crucibelle lands on the allied ship, 2 energy

Crit (1-1250): 6097/10000
Rock Slide (Golbat1): (8*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 13 [Stat Dif]) * 1.5 = 33 damage, 5 energy
(1) Golbat fainted!

Crit (1-1250): 6663/10000
Rock Slide (Golbat2): (8*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 13 [Stat Dif]) * 1.5 = 33 damage
(2) Golbat fainted!

Crit (1-1250): 3160/10000
Rock Slide (Golbat3): (8*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 13 [Stat Dif]) * 1.5 = 33 damage
Jetpack: Froslass lands on the allied ship, 2 energy
Icy Wind (Golbat1): missed, 4 energy
Icy Wind (Golbat2): missed

Crit (1-625): 5836/10000
Icy Wind (Golbat3): (6 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 7 [Ephemeral Snowflake]) * 1.5 = 24 damage, 4 energy
(3) Golbat fainted!
Jetpack: Aurorus lands on the allied ship, 2 energy
Jetpack: Golem lands on the allied ship, 2 energy

Rend: -4 HP
Magnetic Field (Greninja)
A Flarelm spawned!
A Flarelm spawned!
A Flarelm spawned!
A Flarelm spawned!

Aggro threshold: 36

Dogfish44 Maxim

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
Crucibelle: Stone Edge (Flarelm 4) ~ Rock Slide (Flarelm 1 / Flarelm 2 / Flarelm 3)
Froslass: Shadow Mend (Golem-A) ~ Chill
Golem-A: Rock Slide (Flarelm 1 / Flarelm 2 / Flarelm 3) ~ Stone Edge (Flarelm 4)
Greninja: Cannon Ball ~ Cannon Ball

Syclant: Tail Glow ~ Blizzard (Flarelm 2 / Flarelm 3 / Flarelm 4)
Stratagem: Cannon Ball ~ Cannon Ball
Aurorus: Comet (Flarelm 1) ~ Reflect [Glyph]
Aerodactyl: Stone Edge (Flarelm 4) ~ Rock Slide (Flarelm 1 / Flarelm 2 / Flarelm 3)

Round 4

Without any pressure from other enemies, the team is free to take out the Flarelm battery in short fashion, while its own gunners keep firing at the enemy ship. This prompts J both to call out bigger guns, and to send some harassers in the way of the raid squad.

J: Golbat, attack!

[
1] |Spe 114| HP 110/Energy 41 [ALLY] (Reflect for 5 more actions)

[
1] |Spe 110| HP 100/Energy 72 [ALLY] (Reflect for 5 more actions)

[
DISABLED] |Spe 45| HP 67/Energy 66 [ALLY] (Reflect for 5 more actions, Rend for 3 more actions)

[
CONSUMED] |Spe 141| HP 50/Energy 26 [ALLY, GUNNER SEAT] (Reflect for 5 more actions, Magnetic Field [30 HP] for 1 more action, 3 Heat)

[
1] |Spe 121| HP 100/Energy 46 [ALLY] (Reflect for 5 more actions, +3 Sp. Attack)

[
CONSUMED] |Spe 130| HP 93/Energy 42 [ALLY, GUNNER SEAT] (Reflect for 5 more actions, 3 Heat)

[
1] |Spe 58| HP 120/Energy 58 [ALLY] (Reflect for 5 more actions, +1 Sp. Attack)

[
1] |Spe 150| HP 62/Energy 54 [ALLY] (Reflect for 5 more actions)

HP 92/100 [92% HP]
HP 961/1500 [65% HP]
HP 768/1500 [52% HP]
(1) HP 140/140 [100% HP]
(2) HP 140/140 [100% HP]
(3) HP 140/140 [100% HP]
Gravity: expired

(1) HP 0/120 [0% HP]
(2) HP 0/120 [0% HP]
(3) HP 0/120 [0% HP]
(4) HP 0/120 [0% HP]
(1) HP 220/220 [100% HP]
(2) HP 220/220 [100% HP]
HP 1500/1500

Stone Edge (Flarelm4): (10 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 13 [Stat Dif]) * 1.5 = 39 damage, 6 energy
Cannon Ball (Enemy Gunship): (12 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 6 [Stat Dif]) * 1.5 = 32 damage, 1 Heat, 7+4 energy
Pumkin Berry: 20 energy restored. Consumed.
Cannon Ball (Enemy Gunship): (12 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 6 [Stat Dif]) * 1.5 = 32 damage, 1 Heat, 7+4 energy
Raichu chilled out!
Tail Glow: +3 Sp. Attack, 10 energy

SpA boost (1-2000): 1859/10000
Comet (Flarelm1): (11 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 1.5 [Stat Dif]) * 1.5 = 23 damage, +1 Sp. Attack, 7 energy
Rock Slide (Flarelm1): (8*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 1.5 [Stat Dif] + 7 [Granite Defender]) * 1.5 = 26 damage, 5 energy
Rock Slide (Flarelm2): (8*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 1.5 [Stat Dif] + 7 [Granite Defender]) * 1.5 = 26 damage
Rock Slide (Flarelm3): (8*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 1.5 [Stat Dif] + 7 [Granite Defender]) * 1.5 = 26 damage
(1) Cannon Arm (Ally Gunship): (6 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 6 [Stat Dif]) * 1.5 = 23 damage, +2 Sp. Attack
(2) Cannon Arm (Ally Gunship): (6 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 6 [Stat Dif]) * 1.5 = 23 damage, +2 Sp. Attack
(3) Cannon Arm (Ally Gunship): (6 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 6 [Stat Dif]) * 1.5 = 23 damage, +2 Sp. Attack
(4) Cannon Arm (Ally Gunship): (6 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 6 [Stat Dif]) * 1.5 = 23 damage, +2 Sp. Attack

Drapion's stage boosts are reset!
Rock Slide (Flarelm1): (8+1 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 13 [Stat Dif]) * 1.5 = 38 damage, 5 energy
Rock Slide (Flarelm2): (8+1 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 13 [Stat Dif]) * 1.5 = 38 damage
Rock Slide (Flarelm3): (8+1 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 13 [Stat Dif]) * 1.5 = 38 damage
Raichu chilled out!
Blizzard (Flarelm2): 11*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 1.5 [Stat Dif] + 7 [Icicle Edge] + 1.5 [Threshold] + 6 [Stage Dif] = 27 damage, 7 energy
Blizzard (Flarelm3): 11*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 1.5 [Stat Dif] + 7 [Icicle Edge] + 1.5 [Threshold] + 6 [Stage Dif] = 27 damage
Blizzard (Flarelm4): 11*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 1.5 [Stat Dif] + 7 [Icicle Edge] + 1.5 [Threshold] + 6 [Stage Dif] = 27 damage
Rock Slide (Flarelm1): (8*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 13 [Stat Dif]) * 1.5 = 33 damage, 5 energy
(1) Flarelm fainted!
Rock Slide (Flarelm2): (8*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 13 [Stat Dif]) * 1.5 = 33 damage
(2) Flarelm fainted!
Rock Slide (Flarelm3): (8*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 13 [Stat Dif]) * 1.5 = 33 damage
(3) Flarelm fainted!
Reflect: The entire team is protected against physical attacks for 6 actions, 10 energy
Stone Edge (Flarelm4): (10 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 1.5 [Stat Dif] + 7 [Granite Defender]) * 1.5 = 32 damage, 6 energy
(4) Flarelm fainted!

A Golbat spawned!
A Golbat spawned!
A Golbat spawned!
A Forretress spawned!
A Forretress spawned!

Dogfish44 Maxim

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
Crucibelle: Gravity ~ [Jetpack] Rock Slide (Drapion / Forretress 1 / Forretress 2, 29)
Froslass: Blizzard (Golbat 1 / Golbat 2 / Golbat 3, 41) ~ [Jetpack] Shadow Mend (Golem-A)
Golem-A: [Jetpack] Rock Slide (Forretress 1 / Forretress 2 / Drapion, >13) ~ ExtremeSpeed (Drapion)
Greninja: Artillery Blast (Forretress) ~ [Leave Seat] Chill

Syclant: Blizzard (Golbat 1 / Golbat 2 / Golbat 3, 56) ~ Chill
IF any of Golbat 1 / Golbat 2 / Golbat 3 are not KOed at the start of A2 THEN Icy Wind (Golbat 1 / Golbat 2 / Golbat 3)​
Stratagem: Artillery Blast (Forretress) ~ [Leave Seat] Chill
Aurorus: Hyper Voice (Golbat 1 / Golbat 2 / Golbat 3, 49) ~ Chill
Aerodactyl: Bloodlust ~ [Jetpack] Rock Slide (Drapion / Forretress 1 / Forretress 2, 30)
Next round Gren and Strata can jump across to help with Jynx whilst Syclant and Aurorus are ready to enter cannons

Syclant: Blizzard (Golbat 1 / Golbat 2 / Golbat 3, 56) ~ Chill
IF any of Golbat 1 / Golbat 2 / Golbat 3 are not KOed at the start of A2 THEN Icy Wind (Golbat 1 / Golbat 2 / Golbat 3)​
Stratagem: Artillery Blast (Forretress) ~ [Leave Seat] Chill
Aurorus: Hyper Voice (Golbat 1 / Golbat 2 / Golbat 3, 49) ~ Chill
Aerodactyl: Bloodlust ~ [Jetpack] Rock Slide (Drapion / Forretress 1 / Forretress 2, 30)

Let's hope this works!

Round 5

Lt. Surge once again sends his Raichu into the fray, fearlessly!

Korangir rallies his team mates, causing them to mow down the Golbat flock mercilessly. Then, one after the other, the Rock-type team mates board the enemy ship to deal with the Forretress before they can cause further damage, while the Ice-type remain on the allied ship to rest for a short while. Seeing herself cornered, then, J tries to thwart the allied assault while calling forth her light artillery.

J: We're taking hull damage, get a Jynx out there to shut down those cannons!

[
CONSUMED] |Spe 114| HP 86/Energy 44 [ENEMY] (
2a,
18a)

[
1] |Spe 110| HP 100/Energy 54 [ENEMY] (
2a,
18a)

[
DISABLED] |Spe 45| HP 51/Energy 53 [ENEMY] (
2a,
18a, Burned, Rend for 1 more action)

[
CONSUMED] |Spe 141| HP 50/Energy 16 [ALLY] (
2a,
18a)

[
1] |Spe 121| HP 35/Energy 51 [ALLY] (
2a,
18a, +2 Sp. Attack, Magnetic Field [30 HP] for 1 more action)

[
CONSUMED] |Spe 130| HP 93/Energy 32 [ALLY] (
2a,
18a)

[
1] |Spe 58| HP 105/Energy 64 [ALLY] (
2a,
18a, Burned)

[
1] |Spe 150| HP 38/Energy 32 [ENEMY] (
2a,
18a)

HP 86/100 [86% HP]
HP 745/1500 [50% HP]
HP 416/1500 [28% HP]
(1) HP 0/140 [0% HP]
(2) HP 0/140 [0% HP]
(3) HP 0/140 [0% HP]

(1) HP 120/120 [100% HP]
(2) HP 120/120 [100% HP]
(3) HP 120/120 [100% HP]
(4) HP 120/120 [100% HP]
(1) HP 0/220 [0% HP]
(2) HP 0/220 [0% HP]
HP 180/180 [100% HP], Flash Freeze
HP 1500/1500, +1 Attack, +1 Defense, +1 Sp. Attack, +1 Sp. Defense, +1 Speed
Gravity: expired

Bloodlust: The damage of raid members is increased by 50% for 4 actions and raid members are Sated for 20 actions, 15 energy

Crit (1-625): 4191/10000
Paralysis (1-1000): 9328/10000

Crit (1-625): 7615/10000
Blizzard (Golbat1): ((11*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 1.5 [Stat Dif] + 7 [Icicle Edge] + 1.5 [Threshold]) * 1.5 + 6 [Stage Dif]) * 1.5 = 57 damage, 7 energy

Crit (1-625): 2908/10000
Blizzard (Golbat2): ((11*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 1.5 [Stat Dif] + 7 [Icicle Edge] + 1.5 [Threshold]) * 1.5 + 6 [Stage Dif]) * 1.5 = 57 damage

Crit (1-625): 174/10000
Blizzard (Golbat3, Critical Hit): ((11*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 1.5 [Stat Dif] + 7 [Icicle Edge] + 1.5 [Threshold] + 3 [Crit]) * 1.5 + 6 [Stage Dif]) * 1.5 = 64 damage

Crit (1-625): 930/10000
Blizzard (Golbat1): (11*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 7 [Ephemeral Snowflake]) * 1.5 * 1.5 = 41 damage, 7 energy

Crit (1-625): 8266/10000
Blizzard (Golbat2): (11*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 7 [Ephemeral Snowflake]) * 1.5 * 1.5 = 41 damage

Crit (1-625): 6994/10000
Blizzard (Golbat3): (11*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 7 [Ephemeral Snowflake]) * 1.5 * 1.5 = 41 damage

Targets: 4/6, 3/5
Crit (1-625): 5181/10000
Burn (1-1000): 762/10000

(1) Heat Wave (Golem): (10*0.75 [BP] - 2.5 [Stat Dif] - 1 [Sturdy]) * 0.67 = 3 damage, Golem is burned

Crit (1-625): 8977/10000
Burn (1-1000): 1777/10000

(1) Heat Wave (Syclant): (10*0.75 [BP] + 3 [Stat Dif]) * 2.25 = 24 damage

Crit (1-625): 2723/10000
Burn (1-1000): 280/10000

(1) Heat Wave (Aurorus): 10*0.75 [BP] + 3 [Stat Dif] = 11 damage, Aurorus is burned
(2) Golbat flew high!

Crit (1-625): 9844/100000
(3) Air Slash (Syclant): (8 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 3 [Stat Dif]) * 1.5 = 21 damage

Crit (1-625): 8438/10000
Hyper Voice (Golbat1): ((9*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 1.5 [Stat Dif] + 2 [Refrigerate] + 7 [Scythe of Northern Storms]) * 1.5 + 2 [Stage Dif]) * 1.5 = 49 damage, 6 energy
(1) Golbat fainted!
Hyper Voice (Golbat2): missed

Crit (1-625): 3718/10000
Hyper Voice (Golbat3): ((9*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 1.5 [Stat Dif] + 2 [Refrigerate] + 7 [Scythe of Northern Storms]) * 1.5 + 2 [Stage Dif]) * 1.5 = 49 damage
(3) Golbat fainted!
Jetpack: Golem landed on the enemy ship, 2 energy

Crit (1-625): 6600/10000
Rock Slide (Forretress1): (8*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] - 1.5 [Stat Dif] - 1 [Sturdy] + 7 [Granite Defender] - 3 [Burn]) * 1.5 = 16 damage, 5 energy

Crit (1-625): 7142/10000
Rock Slide (Forretress2): (8*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] - 1.5 [Stat Dif] - 1 [Sturdy] + 7 [Granite Defender] - 3 [Burn]) * 1.5 = 16 damage
Rock Slide (Drapion): (8*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] - 1.5 [Stat Dif] + 7 [Granite Defender] - 3 [Burn]) * 1.5 = 17 damage

Target: 1/5
(1) Crushing Mortar (Crucibelle): (15*0.67 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 3 [Stat Dif]) * 1.5 = 24 damage
(1) Crushing Mortar (Ally ship): (15 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 6 [Stat Dif]) * 1.5 * 3 = 108 damage
(1) Crushing Mortar: +2 Attack

Target: 5/5
(2) Crushing Mortar (Aerodactyl): (15*0.67 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 3 [Stat Dif]) * 1.5 = 24 damage
(2) Crushing Mortar (Ally ship): (15 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 6 [Stat Dif]) * 1.5 * 3 = 108 damage
(2) Crushing Mortar: +2 Attack

Crit (1-625): 8899/10000
(2) Fly (Syclant): (9*0.67 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 4.5 [Stat Dif]) * 1.5 = 20 damage

Golem suffers 2 damage from the burn
Aurorus suffers 2 damage from the burn

Extremespeed (Drapion): (8 [BP] + 3 [STAB] - 1.5 [Stat Dif] - 3 [Burn]) * 1.5 = 10 damage, 6 energy
Jetpack: Aerodactyl landed on the enemy ship, 2 energy

Crit (1-625): 9343/10000
Rock Slide (Forretress1): (8+1 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 10 [Stat Dif] - 1 [Sturdy]) * 1.5 = 32 damage, 5 energy

Crit (1-625): 9092/10000
Rock Slide (Forretress2): (8+1 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 10 [Stat Dif] - 1 [Sturdy]) * 1.5 = 32 damage
Rock Slide (Drapion): (8+1 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 10 [Stat Dif]) * 1.5 = 33 damage
Leave Seat: Greninja left the gunner seat, 2 energy
Leave Seat: Stratagem left the gunner seat, 2 energy

Crit (1-625): 7932/10000
Volt Tackle (Golbat2): (13 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 4 [Stat Dif]) * 1.5 = 30 damage, 6 recoil
(2) Golbat fainted!
Jetpack: Crucibelle landed on the enemy ship, 2 energy

Crit (1-625): 8895/10000
Rock Slide (Forretress1): (8*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 10 [Stat Dif]) * 1.5 = 29 damage, 5 energy
(1) Forretress fainted!

Crit (1-625): 8997/10000
Rock Slide (Forretress1): (8*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 10 [Stat Dif]) * 1.5 = 29 damage
(1) Forretress fainted!
Rock Slide (Drapion): (8*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 10 [Stat Dif]) * 1.5 = 29 damage
(1) Forretress fainted!

Speed tie: 2/2
Crit (1-625): Crit (1-625): 4413/10000

Brick Break (Golem): (8 [BP] + 2.5 [Stat Dif] - 1 [Sturdy] - 2 [Solid Rock]) * 1.5 * 2 = 23 damage, the barriers are shattered
Jetpack: Froslass landed on the enemy ship, 2 energy

Magnetic Field (Greninja)
A Flarelm spawned!
A Flarelm spawned!
A Flarelm spawned!
A Flarelm spawned!
A Jynx spawned!
Flash Freeze: Disables Gunner Seats until Jynx is KOed

Aggro threshold: 62

Dogfish44 Maxim

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
Crucibelle: Iron Head (Jynx, 57) ~ Gravity
Froslass: Ominous Wind (Jynx, 20) ~ [Jetpack] Chill
Golem-A: Smack Down (Jynx) ~ Rock Slide (Flarelm 2 / Flarelm 3 / Flarelm 4, 39)
IF Jynx is KOed when you are to act A1 THEN Chill​
Greninja: Water Pulse (Flarelm 4) ~ Chill

Syclant: Blizzard (Flarelm 1 / Flarelm 2 / Flarelm 4, 38) ~ [Take Seat] Cannon Ball
Stratagem: [Jetpack] Comet (Jynx, 63) ~ Chill
IF Jynx is not KOed when you are to act A2 THEN AncientPower (Jynx) A2​
Aurorus: Hyper Voice (Flarelm 1 / Flarelm 3 / Flarelm 4, 30) ~ [Take Seat] Cannon Ball
Aerodactyl: Iron Head (Jynx, 55) ~ [Jetpack] Rock Slide (Flarelm 1 / Flarelm 2 / Flarelm 3, 56)
Pops Jynx before she can act, and that's literally all that's needed here :P.

Syclant: Blizzard (Flarelm 1 / Flarelm 2 / Flarelm 4, 38) ~ [Take Seat] Cannon Ball
Stratagem: [Jetpack] Comet (Jynx, 63) ~ Chill
IF Jynx is not KOed when you are to act A2 THEN AncientPower (Jynx) A2​
Aurorus: Hyper Voice (Flarelm 1 / Flarelm 3 / Flarelm 4, 30) ~ [Take Seat] Cannon Ball
Aerodactyl: Iron Head (Jynx, 55) ~ [Jetpack] Rock Slide (Flarelm 1 / Flarelm 2 / Flarelm 3, 56)

Round 6

The team quickly takes down Jynx, freeing up the cannons and allowing Athena and Elise to take control of them. However, Einstein falls amidst the brawl to his own burns. Furthermore, one of the Flarelm survived the team's barrage of boulders, and J takes the opportunity to assault your backguard with her airborne troops!

J: Golbats, attack!

[
CONSUMED] |Spe 114| HP 86/Energy 29 [ENEMY] (
16a)

[
1] |Spe 110| HP 100/Energy 65 [ENEMY] (
16a)
HP 100 / Atk 2 / Def 3 / SpA 4 / SpD 3 / Spe 110 | SC 3 / WC 3

[
DISABLED] |Spe 45| Knocked Out

[
CONSUMED] |Spe 141| HP 50/Energy 23 [ALLY] (
16a)

[
1] |Spe 121| HP 35/Energy 37 [ALLY, GUNNER SEAT] (
16a, +1 Sp. Attack, 1 Heat, Magnetic Field [30 HP] for 1 more action)

[
CONSUMED] |Spe 130| HP 93/Energy 35 [ENEMY] (
16a)

[
1] |Spe 58| HP 101/Energy 51 [ALLY, GUNNER SEAT] (
16a, Burned)

[
CONSUMED] |Spe 150| HP 38/Energy 39 [ALLY] (
16a)

HP 86/100 [86% HP]
HP 626/1500 [42% HP]
HP 352/1500 [24% HP]
(1) HP 140/140 [100% HP]
(2) HP 140/140 [100% HP]
(3) HP 140/140 [100% HP]

(1) HP 0/120 [0% HP]
(2) HP 0/120 [0% HP]
(3) HP 1/120 [1% HP], +2 Sp. Attack
(4) HP 0/120 [0% HP]
HP 0/180 [0% HP]
HP 1500/1500, +3 Attack, +3 Defense, +3 Sp. Attack, +3 Sp. Defense, +3 Speed

Hit (1-9900): 9062/10000
Crit (1-625): 4413/10000
Def drop (1-3000): 7417/10000

Iron Tail (Golem): (10 [BP] + 2.5 [Stat Dif] - 1 [Sturdy] + 2 [Stage Dif]) * 2 = 27 damage

Crit (1-1250): 4903/10000
Iron Head (Jynx): (8 [BP] + 14.5 [Stat Dif] + 2 [Tough Claws]) * 1.5 * 1.5 = 55 damage, 6 energy
Protean: Greninja turned into the Water-type!
Water Pulse (Flarelm4): (6 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 6 [Stat Dif]) * 1.5 = 23 damage, 3 energy
Jetpack: Stratagem landed on the enemy ship, 2 energy

Crit (1-625): 2648/10000
SpA boost (1-2000): 2766/10000

Comet (Jynx): (11 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 3 [Stat Dif] + 8 [Titanforged Signet] + 3 [Curse of Gygax]) * 1.5 * 1.5 = 63 damage, 7 energy
Raichu chilled out!
Blizzard (Flarelm1): (11*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 1.5 [Stat Dif] + 7 [Icicle Edge] + 1.5 [Threshold] + 4 [Stage Dif]) * 1.5 = 38 damage, 7 energy
Blizzard (Flarelm2): (11*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 1.5 [Stat Dif] + 7 [Icicle Edge] + 1.5 [Threshold] + 4 [Stage Dif]) * 1.5 = 38 damage
Blizzard (Flarelm4): (11*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 1.5 [Stat Dif] + 7 [Icicle Edge] + 1.5 [Threshold] + 4 [Stage Dif]) * 1.5 = 38 damage

Crit (1-1250): 4748/10000
Iron Head (Jynx): (8 [BP] + 14.5 [Stat Dif] + 3 [Curse of Gygax]) * 1.5 * 1.5 = 57 damage, 6 energy

Crit (1-625): 6059/10000
Stats boost (1-1000): 1794/10000

Ominous Wind (Jynx): (6 [BP] + 3 [STAB]) * 1.5 * 1.5 = 20 damage, 3 energy
Jynx fainted!
Hyper Voice (Flarelm1): (9*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 1.5 [Stat Dif] + 2 [Refrigerate] + 7 [Scythe of Northern Storms]) * 1.5 = 30 damage, 6 energy
Hyper Voice (Flarelm3): (9*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 1.5 [Stat Dif] + 2 [Refrigerate] + 7 [Scythe of Northern Storms]) * 1.5 = 30 damage
Hyper Voice (Flarelm4): (9*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 1.5 [Stat Dif] + 2 [Refrigerate] + 7 [Scythe of Northern Storms]) * 1.5 = 30 damage

Crit (1-625): Crit (1-1250): 2340/10000
Night Slash (Golem): 7 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 2.5 [Stat Dif] - 1 [Sturdy] + 4 [Stage Dif] = 16 damage
Jetpack: Aerodactyl landed on the allied ship, 2 energy
Rock Slide (Flarelm1): (8+1 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 13 [Stat Dif]) * 1.5 * 1.5 = 56 damage, 5 energy
(1) Flarelm fainted!
Rock Slide (Flarelm2): (8+1 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 13 [Stat Dif]) * 1.5 * 1.5 = 56 damage
Rock Slide (Flarelm3): (8+1 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 13 [Stat Dif]) * 1.5 * 1.5 = 56 damage
Raichu chilled out!
Jetpack: Froslass landed on the allied ship, 2 energy
Rock Slide (Flarelm2): (8*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 1.5 [Stat Dif] + 7 [Granite Defender] - 3 [Burn]) * 1.5 * 1.5 = 33 damage, 5 energy
Rock Slide (Flarelm3): (8*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 1.5 [Stat Dif] + 7 [Granite Defender] - 3 [Burn]) * 1.5 * 1.5 = 33 damage
Rock Slide (Flarelm4): (8*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 1.5 [Stat Dif] + 7 [Granite Defender] - 3 [Burn]) * 1.5 * 1.5 = 33 damage
(3) Cannon Arm (Ally Gunship): (6 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 6 [Stat Dif]) * 1.5 + 4 [Stage Dif] = 27 damage, +2 Sp. Attack

Golem fainted!
A Golbat spawned!
A Golbat spawned!
A Golbat spawned!

Aggro threshold: 38

Dogfish44 Maxim

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
"Oh, right, burn. Ho hum."

Crucibelle: [Jetpack] Rock Slide (Golbat 1 / Golbat 2 / Golbat 3) ~ Chill
Froslass: [Jetpack] Ice Shard (Flarelm 3) ~ Blizzard (Golbat 1 / Golbat 2 / Golbat 3)
Greninja: Blizzard (Golbat 1 / Golbat 2 / Golbat 3) ~ Icy Wind (Golbat 1 / Golbat 2 / Golbat 3)

As long as the two gunners keep firing, we're good.

"They're Going to leave in Pieces!"

Syclant: Cannon Ball~Cannon Ball
Stratagem: [Jetpack] Chill ~ Heat Wave (Golbat 1, Golbat 2, Golbat 3)
If all Golbats are KO'd when you move on A2, then use Chill that action​
Aurorus: Cannon Ball~Cannon Ball
Aerodactyl: Chill~Rock Slide (Golbat 1, Golbat 2, Golbat 3)
If all Golbats are KO'd when you move on A2, then Roost that action.​

Last edited:
Round 7

Lt. Surge's Raichu quickly comes to the squad's aid!

D3S attempts to keep the Golbat away from the other team mates, but gets mowed down in the process. Thankfully, his allies manage to take down the enemies before they can cause further havoc. However, with her ship on the verge of collapsing, J decides to throw out her whole arsenal in a last ditch offense!

[
CONSUMED] |Spe 114| HP 48/Energy 34 [ALLY] (
14a, Rend for 4 more actions)

[
1] |Spe 110| HP 100/Energy 57 [ALLY] (
14a)
HP 100 / Atk 2 / Def 3 / SpA 4 / SpD 3 / Spe 110 | SC 3 / WC 3

[
CONSUMED] |Spe 141| Knocked Out

[
CONSUMED] |Spe 121| HP 35/Energy 31 [ALLY, GUNNER SEAT] (
14a, 3 Heat)

[
CONSUMED] |Spe 130| HP 93/Energy 38 [ALLY] (
14a)

[
CONSUMED] |Spe 58| HP 97/Energy 45 [ALLY, GUNNER SEAT] (
14a, Burned)

[
CONSUMED] |Spe 150| HP 31/Energy 46 [ALLY] (
14a, Magnetic Field [30 HP] for 3 more actions)

HP 86/100 [86% HP]
HP 626/1500 [42% HP]
HP 224/1500 [15% HP]
(1) HP 0/140 [0% HP]
(2) HP 0/140 [0% HP]
(3) HP 0/140 [0% HP]

(1) HP 120/120 [100% HP]
(2) HP 120/120 [100% HP]
(3) HP 120/120 [100% HP]
(4) HP 120/120 [100% HP]
(1) HP 220/220 [100% HP]
(2) HP 220/220 [100% HP]
HP 1500/1500

Crit (1-625): 4733/10000
Ice Shard (Flarelm3): 4 [BP] + 3 [STAB] - 3 [Stat Dif] + 7 [Ephemeral Snowflake] = 11 damage, 3 energy
(3) Flarelm fainted!

Crit (1-625): 4291/10000
Knock Off (Crucibelle): 10 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 5.5 [Stat Dif] + 6 [Stage Dif] = 25 damage
Rend (Crucibelle): The affected Pokemon bleeds, taking 4 damage per action and +100% damage from physical attacks for 6 actions
Protean: Greninja turned into the Ice-type!

Crit (1-625): 5304/10000
Blizzard (Golbat1): (11*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 6 [Stat Dif]) * 1.5 = 26 damage, 7 energy

Crit (1-625): 8176/10000
Blizzard (Golbat2): (11*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 6 [Stat Dif]) * 1.5 = 26 damage

Crit (1-625): 8815/10000
Blizzard (Golbat3): (11*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 6 [Stat Dif]) * 1.5 = 26 damage
Jetpack: Stratagem landed on the allied ship, 2 energy

Crit (1-625): 9780/10000
Zap Cannon (Golbat2): (12 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 4 [Stat Dif]) * 1.5 = 29 damage, Golbat is paralyzed for 6 actions
Jetpack: Crucibelle landed on the allied ship, 2 energy

Crit (1-1250): 772/10000
Rock Slide (Golbat1, Critical Hit): (8*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 13 [Stat Dif] + 3 [Crit]) * 1.5 = 38 damage, 5 energy

Crit (1-1250): 4212/10000
Rock Slide (Golbat2): (8*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 13 [Stat Dif]) * 1.5 = 33 damage

Crit (1-1250): 6190/10000
Rock Slide (Golbat3): (8*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 13 [Stat Dif]) * 1.5 = 33 damage

Targets: 1/5, 3/4
Crit (1-625): 8513/10000
Burn (1-1000): 6517/10000

(1) Heat Wave (Crucibelle): (10*0.75 [BP]) * 0.67 = 5 damage

Crit (1-625): 9824/10000
Burn (1-1000): 4552/10000

(1) Heat Wave (Greninja): (10*0.75 [BP] + 3 [Stat Dif]) * 1.5 = 16 damage

Crit (1-625): 9694/10000
Burn (1-1000): 3010/10000

(1) Heat Wave (Aerodactyl): (10*0.75 [BP] + 3 [Stat Dif]) * 0.67 = 7 damage

Crit (1-625): 2475/10000
(2) Brave Bird (Greninja): 12 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 4.5 [Stat Dif] = 20 damage, 7 recoil

Crit (1-625): 3566/10000
(3) Return (Greninja): 10 [BP] + 4.5 [Stat Dif] = 15 damage
Greninja fainted!

Crit (1-625): 4496/10000

Crit (1-625): 6706/10000

Crit (1-625): 6615/10000

Crit (1-625): 3140/10000
Burn (1-1000): 4323/10000

Heat Wave (Golbat1): 10*0.75 [BP] + 3 [Stat Dif] = 11 damage, 7 energy

Crit (1-625): 7149/10000
Burn (1-1000): 7704/10000

Heat Wave (Golbat2): 10*0.75 [BP] + 3 [Stat Dif] = 11 damage
(2) Golbat fainted!

Crit (1-625): 7259/10000
Burn (1-1000): 2759/10000

Heat Wave (Golbat3): 10*0.75 [BP] + 3 [Stat Dif] = 11 damage

Crit (1-625): 1102/10000
Paralysis (1-3000): 4014/10000

Thunder (Golbat1): (11 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 4 [Stat Dif]) * 1.5 = 27 damage
(1) Golbat fainted!
Blizzard (Golbat1): missed, 7 energy

Crit (1-625): 8392/10000
Blizzard (Golbat2): missed

Crit (1-625): 7089/10000
Blizzard (Golbat3): (11 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 7 [Ephemeral Snowflake]) * 1.5 = 32 damage
(3) Golbat fainted!

Magnetic Field (Aerodactyl)

Drapion's stage boosts are reset!
A Flarelm spawned!
A Flarelm spawned!
A Flarelm spawned!
A Flarelm spawned!
A Forretress spawned!
A Forretress spawned!

Dogfish44 Maxim

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
Crucibelle: Rock Slide (Flarelm 1 / 2 / 3) ~ Rock Slide (Flarelm 1 / 2 / 4)
Froslass: Icy Wind (Flarelm 1 / 3 / 4) ~ Blizzard (Flarelm 2 / 3 / 4)

"Done and Done!"

Syclant: Artillery Blast [Forretress]~Chill
Stratagem: Chill~Chill
Aurorus: Artillery Blast [Forretress]~Chill
Aerodactyl: Chill~Chill

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)