SM Ubers Drug Loaded Monsters. A Balanced team

Welcome to my First RMT. I am Savage SVP, From Pokemon Online. Due to the low player base in PO, I decided to make an account in Pokemon Showdown. My English isn't that Good. And I have only two years experience in this tier ( Playing since XY Ending - ORAS beginning ). If I did any mistakes in this team, Let me know by Commenting Below in the comment section. So lets we begin with the sets.

Groudon @ Red Orb
Ability: Drought
EVs: 160 Atk / 152 SpD / 196 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Swords Dance
- Precipice Blades
- Rock Slide

Groudon is my only way to beat stall and it is the Stealth Rock user of my team. I am using a basic Smogon set right here. Jolly can hit up to around 291 Speed. Swords Dance is mainly for stalls. Precipice Blades is the Signature move of Primal Groudon which helps it to Hit-Hard as it can. Rock Slide is to get some Flinch chances and it can hit Ground-Resist Pokemon's. It can check Primal Kyogre.

Latias @ Soul Dew
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 128 HP / 128 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Defog
- Recover

Latias is the second Primal Kyogre check after Primal Groudon. Draco Meteor can hit hard as it can due to Soul Dew. 128 HP EV is for Bulk. Psyshock can hit some Physically Non-Defensive Pokemon's like Blissey. Defog can remove the hazard. Recover is used to regain health.

Arceus-Steel @ Iron Plate
Ability: Multitype
EVs: 156 HP / 100 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Judgment
- Recover
- Whirlpool
- Perish Song

Most of them would ask why I chose Arceus-Steel as my check for some Fairy/Dragon Types. Because it has Whirlpool and Perish Song. I use this thing as another Stall Breaker instead of Mega Gengar. I also didn't use Mega Gengar because I need a Steel-Type Pokemon. SteelCeus can check Xerneas and can check Mega Salamence which doesn't use Earthquake. It is a great check for Stall Teams. Judgment can be used to hit hard with the Iron Plate. Recover is used to regain Health. That's all.

Clefable @ Leftovers
Ability: Unaware
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Moonblast
- Wish
- Protect
- Heal Bell

Clefable is the check for Dark Types like Tyranitar, Yveltal and Dragon Types. Its Unaware ability Helps it a lot to take Set up boosted threats. Moonblast can hit Dark-Types and Dragon-Types. Wish can HP heal every Pokemon in my team. Protect can be used after when Wish is used to Regain health. Leftover is also for Recovery. Heal Bell can Recover the Status Problem of my team.

Zygarde @ Leftovers
Ability: Power Construct
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Impish Nature
- Dragon Tail
- Coil
- Thousand Arrows
- Rest

OMG, its Physical bulk lol. No words to explain it. Zygarde-C is my Best Physical wall in my team which can check Extreme Killer, Primal Groudon, Ho-Oh, Mega Salamence and more Physical threats in the tier. Coil is used to set up. Thousand Arrows can Remove the opposing Pokemon immunity to ground and can Hit them very well. Dragon Tail can kick out Pokemon. Rest can heal its Health and Status Problem.

Muk-Alola @ Assault Vest
Ability: Poison Touch
EVs: 252 HP / 80 Atk / 176 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Pursuit
- Knock Off
- Poison Jab
- Shadow Sneak

Muk-Alola is the Ghost checker and Pursuit Trapper. It can easily check Mega Gengar and Lunala by trapping it. Assault vest Gives it Special Bulk. Pursuit traps switching Pokemon. Knock Off removes the Item of the opposing Pokemon. Poison Jab can do some Good amount of Damage. Shadow Sneak is for Priority.

Threats :

Stall: I Need Suggestions for this thing. I can beat stall, But not Bulky Stalls. Pls, help me with this by your Comments.

Okay, I Completed my First RMT. Help me with your Comments. Thank you!

Spoiler :

Zygarde @ Leftovers
Ability: Power Construct
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Impish Nature
- Dragon Tail
- Coil
- Thousand Arrows
- Rest

Muk-Alola @ Assault Vest
Ability: Poison Touch
EVs: 252 HP / 80 Atk / 176 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Pursuit
- Knock Off
- Poison Jab
- Shadow Sneak

Arceus-Steel @ Iron Plate
EVs: 156 HP / 100 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Judgment
- Recover
- Whirlpool
- Perish Song

Latias @ Soul Dew
EVs: 128 HP / 128 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Defog
- Recover

Clefable @ Leftovers
Ability: Unaware
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Moonblast
- Wish
- Protect
- Heal Bell

Groudon @ Red Orb
Ability: Drought
EVs: 160 Atk / 152 SpD / 196 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Swords Dance
- Precipice Blades
- Rock Slide

Last edited:
Hi there.
Team seems pretty good other than Latias. Soul dew nerf in generation 7 (dragon/psychic moves boosted by 20%, not 1 stage rises in special attack and special defense) means that Latias is much less effective than it was in ORAS. If you want a defogger that checks Primal Groudon try Giratina-Origin.
Giratina-Origin @ Griseous Orb
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Shadow Sneak
- Dragon Tail
- Shadow Force
- Defog
Shadow sneak will also help your matchup against Lunala if shadow shield is down. This loses reliable recovery but you have clefable for wish passing.

Minority

Numquam Vincar
is a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I'm not sure I understand exactly what you're trying to build here. Use of Latias and a Whirl + P Song Arceus-Steel are highly questionable. Latias was borderline justifiable in ORAS, and since Dew got nerfed and the use of Ghost / Darks has increased I don't know how you can justify it at all anymore. Bulky teams usually aren't strained to get a Water resist or a secondary P Ogre check, while Defog can be relegated to an Arc or Gira. There are several Arceus-Steel sets I've played around with in the builder, but not one with Whirl + P Song. You can't really do anything to what is likely to be the most common responses (P Don / Ho-Oh). The first you can't really damage at all, and the second breaks you before P Song does anything. This set is used on Arceus-Dark because it can actually punish / beat some of the things that it wants to draw out and trap.

This is called a balance, but its structure is much more like a stall team. I'm going to continue this rate under the intent of making a more solid defensive team while minimizing changes. First off is that I'd swap Latias for Giratina. This gives you a defogger, that while not amazing or anything, has a much more justifiable niche in the tier right now. Pressure + Rest can provide an edge against a variety of defensive teams, while your bulk in general is just better. Run a moveset of Defog / Toxic / Rest / Dragon Tail to accomplish this with a spread along the lines of 252 HP / 204 Def / 52 SpD / Impish.

Swap out Arceus-Steel for an Arceus-Ground. Even with Zygarde-C this team is still already too limited in its ability to stop Mega Lucario, especially when Arceus-Steel just makes a third mon it can setup on. Run a set along the lines of Stealth Rock / Recover / Ice Beam / Judgment. This allows you to get SR off P Don, which doesn't really like having to SR, especially for stall teams (P Don tends to lack staying power). EV spread should be 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 Spe / Timid. The team needs a ground immunity, and Zygarde-C is starting to have some redundancy with Giratina and Arceus-Ground, so the final change would be to swap this out for a Skarmory. Use a moveset of Toxic / Spikes / Roost / Whirlwind with a spread of 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD / Bold. This mon synergies pretty well with the previous teammates, and in addition to providing the ground immunity it also gives Spikes, something this team really wants.

This squad still has some potential issues, but I kinda wanted to get this away from Ferro + Zygarde routes. There are some other Skarm + Muk variations I've worked, so these changes still have potential to progress.

Summary:
- Change Latias to this Giratina:
Giratina @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP / 204 Def / 52 SpD
Impish Nature
IVs: 30 Spe
- Defog
- Toxic
- Rest
- Dragon Tail

- Change Arceus-Steel to Arceus-Ground:
Arceus-Ground @ Earth Plate
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Recover
- Ice Beam
- Judgment

- Change Zygarde-C to Skarmory:
Skarmory @ Leftovers
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD
Bold Nature
- Toxic
- Spikes
- Roost
- Whirlwind

- Continue to play around with this build to try and get better cover for Ho-Oh, P Ogre, etc. (Zygarde-C + Arc Water, Blissey, etc.)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)