Tournament Mix and Mega: Stones Unleashed [Won by ihhca]

predicts bc i lack a life

DouglasFalcon v Silver_Lucario42 - both xurkitree and golisopod are viable, fulfilling sl42's dream of using them
MiyoKa v Hourai - im glad im not hourai rn
Zephyr Dragon Lord v fat retard - roasting yourself stopped being funny years ago
Anaconja v Jordn - let's be real this man is prob making it to finals or at least semis
Waszap v highlighter - highlight match, both are really good and im sure thisll go down to the wire
InActive v Akashi - mnm open winner jeran
TylerWithNumbers v Spandan - could go either way but tyler is nub so he has a better chance
Laxpras v GhostscoperHD - he should be good if he doesnt bring rockium judgment
ChrystalFalchion v ihhca - virginia dominates at whatever metagame they attempt to play
InfernapeTropius11 v GolisopodMan - another possible pick for finalist/semifinalist, bring sablenite alakazam and absolite arcanine to ct it11
ace 434 v Chloe. - ace might be too upset at the prospect of phero suffering the same fate as dragonite to play properly against -MnMTL Chloe
jasprose v darksylvion - had to really think about this one, could go either way but gonna give darksylvion the edge
Racool v Fardin - tour pairings in general have some sort of vendetta against racool
Serperior48 v Quantum Tesseract - serperior48's about to get quantum tesserekt
lost heros v M'joe'ra - this man is heartless, sniping poor ladderers who just want reqs :(
Reviloja753 v shubaka17 - sounds like chewbacca so good enough for me
tigertomd v n10sit - idk either
Orion the Sylveon v The Excadrill - steel > fairy
DarioVS v ih8ih8sn0w - dont bring play nice xern this time and you should be good
Ruby. v iLlama - quantum tesseract wins again
Bright Powder Cena v sin(pi) - sinpi's too lucky n bad to be affected by cena's bright powder
Schpoonman v lightninging - iirc schpoonman played mnm in gen 6 so thisll be a nice return to the tier he knew
Funbot28 v TheBurgerKing99 - difficult to call, i wouldnt underestimate tbk but funbot has actual experience in the tier
Kris v RootedPower - MEMEDADDY

some awesome matches here, good luck everyone!

edit
1v1 room(lost heros)-Today at 11:30 PM
someone disconnect his internet for me please

It's not my fault that you got sniped because you were using a team that I sent to you because you couldn't make reqs with your own builds.

Anyways, hopefully scheduled to play at 7:30 PM EST tonight.

Reactions: Ren

drampa's grandpa

cannonball
is a Community Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnus
shubaka17 and I contacted each other to battle at 5:30 EDT today, but he is nowhere to be found. This is the first time where this has happened to me, so what do I do?
Try to make another time, but if you made an appointment and he failed to keep it it's his responsibility.

It would be preferable if you make another time to battle, but if you two can't you will be awarded the activity win (unless you just refuse to accept a time at all or contact for a new one).

drampa's grandpa

cannonball
is a Community Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnus
So Phero got axed this morning. Legal for the first round and banned for the following, I think you said?
I believe what I said was that I'll go with the results of the suspect. Same difference now though. I may have assumed it would get banned several times (reasonably I think).

Pheromosa will be banned next round. Since this round has already begun the banlist will not change yet.

I've received some other questions about other bans. Anything else banned for next round will be announced closer to the end of this round. I've got my eye on a couple things.

Arcueid

nah i'd win nah i'd win nah i'd win
is a Battle Simulator Moderator
opponent hasn't responded to whenever I pm'd him on PS or his VM,
calling activity

(he's been active on PS/Smogon, I think he's just ignoring? idk)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)