Mafia vs Village GUZMAfia - Game Over, Team Skull Wins!

"Then knights (sheriff) contacted me"
"Another inspector contacted me but seeing as how mafia doesn't seem to know who this person is,"
"Asek also claims that knights doesn't claim that he's a sheriff for not obvious reasons (hint not revealing himself to maf). "

I can't wait to hear your reasoning behind that series of statements. Especially since a meltdown sorta like that is what I faked in Deathnote NOC as scum.

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Also another fun and obvious fact that pretty much anyone that's village aligned would notice, seeing as how my role should easily clean itself day 2 assuming I outplay the coinflip, the fact that twin and everyone else adamantly trying for the lynch shows how much village either sucks ass or mafia moling itself into village (probably both but more of the former) so glhf lads.

but uh haruno so you're saying you can "clean yourself assuming you outplay the coinflip" ?????

that could easily translate to you bullshit more day 2 saying the coinflip rekt you
in fact, by the time it leaves my screen and enters my eyes, that IS the translation I see

Haruno

but uh haruno so you're saying you can "clean yourself assuming you outplay the coinflip" ?????

that could easily translate to you bullshit more day 2 saying the coinflip rekt you
in fact, by the time it leaves my screen and enters my eyes, that IS the translation I see
i mean i already have knights (sheriff) in addition to another role that cleaned me. So er what. There's also the obvious scenario that I actually win the coinflip. Not to mention it's an easy way to discourage mafia but yknow nice bandwagon mate. Zero contact with anyone the entirety of the game and then just jumping on a bw. aye lmao. Easy scumread here.

I have contact with 4 members of the game as of now, and traded flavor claims with a couple of them.
Though let's face it my claim is effectively public: Anyone wanna dance with da dance boi?
What that does tell me, however, is that none of my 4 contacts are on your scumteam, thanks :D

BTW: 4 players is 1 more than what I had the entire game of ttyd lmao

Haruno

lmfao, the only way you'll be able to pin me on scum is to somehow invalidate knights + in addition make twin credible. Neither of which has happened as of now. Not to mention my flip instantly damns twin + von assuming I flip as team skull. I expect twin to come up with some terribad excuse for why he myslynched a bus on me so hard and i expect the less competent village members to believe it and still let him bus lmao.

Now, while this Haruno thing is great and all, I have something to talk to you all about.

The matter of me.
:-)

Seriously though, many of you have heard already, I am Bike.

Considering that my role is absolutely terrible (I'm essentially a VERY limited flavor cop) if anyone wishes to claim to me, you can do so if you don't want to choose Zorbees/Von/etc. If you're the person who visited me last night, please contact me then, considering that you know I'm being honest.

Not sherif, not cop. On mobile and have a shit ton of stuff to do today.

I'm trying to avoid getting moled today so I'm doing the paranoia tango over here.

I can't clear Haruno. My role doesn't work like that, which is why I've been cagey with him. I told Twin more about what happened than I told my target, Haruno, since I thought Twin could use it for scum hunting.

Somebody go find the second man while I try to copypasted logs from a goddammit phone.

Last edited:
Okay, so context is a thing that happens, yo.

Twin was already wanting to talk to me N0. Fuck if I know why. I was wanting to get results first, so I told him to wait. I targeted Haruno because he was in among the Spartacus block and he has told me his playstyle before. Scummy by default + claiming ya boi = somebody's going to want to hit him that night, right?

So I target Haruno and get a big fat 0 for my results.

Which is when Twin pokes me again.

6:35 PM] Twin: you here
[6:38 PM] BrainpanSonata: going to be heading out soon
[6:39 PM] Twin: smogon pm me then
[6:39 PM] Twin: when you have time
[8:42 PM] Twin: hey
[8:42 PM] Twin: got any results
[8:42 PM] Twin: that would get a mafia lynched
[8:42 PM] BrainpanSonata: nope
[8:43 PM] BrainpanSonata: i struck out N0 and my role doesn't work like that
[8:44 PM] BrainpanSonata: I'm gonna level with you since I think you can still use my results
[8:44 PM] BrainpanSonata: fish around for anyone who targeted Haruno N0
[8:44 PM] BrainpanSonata: if you find one, they're not Skull
[8:44 PM] Twin: k
[8:44 PM] Twin: if i do find one
[8:44 PM] Twin: you're going to have to explain
[8:45 PM] Twin: but I'm guessing you targeted him
[8:45 PM] Twin: and it failed
[8:45 PM] Twin: due to like a sg
[8:45 PM] BrainpanSonata: i want to know which kind of boy you are before we continue
[8:46 PM] Twin: i'm guzma
[8:46 PM] BrainpanSonata: just to ease my paranoia
[8:46 PM] Twin: if that is what you mean
[8:53 PM] BrainpanSonata: Well, Ditto's a jokeclaim and an honest claim doesn't exact fit with Haruno (who once told me his playstyle is to be scummy regardless of alignment), si I guess you have a 50/50 chance here, maybe?
[8:53 PM] BrainpanSonata: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
[9:49 PM] Twin: hey I get somebody
[9:50 PM] Twin: but now you need to explain why this person is mafia
[9:50 PM] BrainpanSonata: you found someone who targeted Haruno?
[9:50 PM] Twin: yes
[9:52 PM] Twin: am i oging to get an explanation
[9:53 PM] BrainpanSonata: i haven't stopped being paranoid
[9:54 PM] BrainpanSonata: but my role is half-assed. I only get results that pertain to Team Skull.
[9:54 PM] BrainpanSonata: not including the target'

Twin saying he found someone else made me want confirmation. I put a contact request in the circus channel which has since been deleted. But the only person interested in talking about who targeted Haruno... was Haruno.

10:11 PM] Haruno: Why would you want to contact people that contacted me
[10:12 PM] BrainpanSonata: checking for false results
[10:12 PM] Haruno: ?
[10:12 PM] Haruno: Does this mean you inspected me
[10:12 PM] Haruno: Or tracked me or whatnot
[10:12 PM] BrainpanSonata: you came up clean
[10:12 PM] BrainpanSonata: but i'm paranoid
[10:13 PM] Haruno: Clean of what? Not being af/UB?
[10:13 PM] Haruno: Or do you have something more substantial
[10:13 PM] BrainpanSonata: something convoluted
[10:14 PM] Haruno: ? My role name and ability should be simple enough I believe
[10:14 PM] BrainpanSonata: that wasn't it
[10:14 PM] Haruno: Hm?
[10:16 PM] BrainpanSonata: not cop and i'm trying to limit my claims rn. (fullclaim d1 would be stupid) i targeted you because you told me your playstyle is to act scummy regardless of alignment. i got bupkis from it.
[10:17 PM] BrainpanSonata: which is what i mean by clean
[10:17 PM] Haruno: Well I can say
[10:17 PM] Haruno: My role name
[10:18 PM] Haruno: Is something that is a death claim
[10:18 PM] Haruno: If I claimed
[10:18 PM] Haruno: Rofl
[10:19 PM] BrainpanSonata: i don't want you to claim.
[10:19 PM] Haruno: And saying my role name is the same as claiming my ability so I won't
[10:19 PM] Haruno: But yeah hm
[10:23 PM] Haruno: Did you claim to twin?
[10:26 PM] BrainpanSonata: i told him my results, thinking he could hunt by POE
[10:27 PM] Haruno: It's fuckinh day 1
[10:27 PM] Haruno: What can you poe
[10:30 PM] BrainpanSonata: idk. i'm trying to get my bearings. i was wrong about thinking i'd get results off you.
[11:20 PM] Haruno: Twin fell for the bait
[11:20 PM] Haruno: That he's a mole
[11:20 PM] Haruno: Since you already told him I'm clean
[11:20 PM] Haruno: He instantly went at me
[11:21 PM] Haruno: So that's fun
[9:01 AM] BrainpanSonata: Odd. I asked him to fish for anyone who targeted you last night.
[9:06 AM] BrainpanSonata: Both inspects cleaned you?
[9:10 AM] BrainpanSonata: I would have gotten results beyond bupkis if that were actually the case.
[9:10 AM] BrainpanSonata: Look into the other one.

And that's it, straight from the clipboard's mouth. If Twin has actually found somebody who also targeted Haruno, they're not Skull.

Screw you both for forcing a claim from me. It's fucking D1, yo.

After I call the cable company and troubleshoot my modem, I have my regular Thursday volunteering this afternoon and I got roped into chaperoning a bunch of teenage girls to a ballet playing at the campus tonight.

In the words of my mother: don't call me unless someone is bleeding or on fire.

i mean i already have knights (sheriff) in addition to another role that cleaned me. So er what. There's also the obvious scenario that I actually win the coinflip. Not to mention it's an easy way to discourage mafia but yknow nice bandwagon mate. Zero contact with anyone the entirety of the game and then just jumping on a bw. aye lmao. Easy scumread here.
I have contact with 4 members of the game as of now, and traded flavor claims with a couple of them.
Though let's face it my claim is effectively public: Anyone wanna dance with da dance boi?
What that does tell me, however, is that none of my 4 contacts are on your scumteam, thanks :D

BTW: 4 players is 1 more than what I had the entire game of ttyd lmao
that alone is enough for me to text haruno after considering his bullshit

EDIT: unbolded vote

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)