Mafia vs Village GUZMAfia - Game Over, Team Skull Wins!

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
[10:17 PM] Haruno: My role name
[10:18 PM] Haruno: Is something that is a death claim
[10:18 PM] Haruno: If I claimed
[10:18 PM] Haruno: Rofl
[10:19 PM] BrainpanSonata: i don't want you to claim.
[10:19 PM] Haruno: And saying my role name is the same as claiming my ability so I won't

for someone who claims guzma, this seems pretty strange

I think they're both bullshitting about something. Check the timestamps of the logs before you go using it to justify your votes. They're posted in chronological order and Twin talked about the Other Guy before Haruno did.

Lot of assumptions going on. I've laid my facts on the table, so read them thoroughly while I'm gone.

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
unvote

lillie being aether foundation isn't out of the question; HOWEVER i'm starting to think this whole thing is just a huge misunderstanding

would not recommend voting twin, as i'm pretty sure he's an un-cc'd guzma claim now

Pidge

('◇')
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
Haruno saying he is Lillie doesn't really make his case better...vote Haruno

"Haruno: And saying my role name is the same as claiming my ability so I won't"

That doesn't match up either with Lillie, who could be a multitude of things.

---

Additionally, I am looking for my counterpart in this game. I could be BLANK1 or BLANK2, and you could be BLANK1 or BLANK2. If you know what I'm talking about, contact me.

Last edited:
Guys, guys. I have information.

Blazade is a liar.

He came to me, claiming to be Ariados, but his claims are completely false, and conflict with my own results.

As such,

Text Blazade.

To clarify, he claimed to have visited Walrein n0, and his claim for the effect of his role is completely false (nothing to do with forcing someone to do something, where I was forced to due something due to Ariados).

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Alright since I have to spell more shit out. In case it wasn't obvious I do not trust village after fiasco after fiasco LEL but due to you all finding out about this anyways, I am Lillie. Guzmas bag girl and I'm able to reveal the killers of anyone that's inside my bag. Also due to me being a runaway from the aether foundation I knew from the get go that guzma is secretly working with AF so claimed guzma to get the real guzma to claim.

Tldr twin is maf.
Lillie is An unusable role claim still.

Wew

Unvote

Vote Haruno
. Haruno has made it 100% either TvS or SvS between him and Twin. I trust Twin more.

The Hitmonleet/Blazade thing is similar, but I'm fine with resolving that soon instead of immediately.

I'd like to also point out if haruno is truly lillie that has the information that guzma is a mole for the af he should have told people this information either after me+zorbees+von cc'd him or at the start of d1 for slam dunk lynches.

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
I'd like to also point out if haruno is truly lillie that has the information that guzma is a mole for the af he should have told people this information either after me+zorbees+von cc'd him or at the start of d1 for slam dunk lynches.
With an unusable role claim in Lillie? Lmaoooo it's easier to take the myslynch get you lynched and then hipefullly village wot fuck up when they already have a slam dunk lynch on twin lel

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
i have it on good word that there is a post restrictor itg

if this post restrictor is town, i'd like for them to contact me. it'll clear a LOT of things up

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)