Mafia vs Village GUZMAfia - Game Over, Team Skull Wins!

Also, there's a specific detail in the Lillie claim that makes me think it might be legit.

If you're Skull, chances are you see it, too.

Thetwinmasters I want to know about the guy you found.
The fact that this hasn't been responded to leads me to think Twin would rather talk shit than scumhunt. My role not picking up any other Skulls on Haruno N0 means by POE the Other Guy is not Town. So why press the AvB when there's scum potentially caught?

Friendly reminder that Haruno's role would be insanely broken if real

Moving on from that, I already hard claimed to several people that my role is simply as long as I can call which faction will kill which faction after all actions go through so say for instance I say a UB kills team skull then said killer/s would be revealed. For obvious reasons I wouldn't pub claim this shit but seeing as how I'm most likely getting myslynched anyways, I see no reason to not say it at this point.
With this you would just always pick X faction kills Skull, if you are right we get a free lynch and if you're wrong they crossfired/failed. Not to mention that he apparently gets setup info that:

A. Yeti lied and this game is not 1v1, but UB and Aether are separate factions
B. Knowledge that a fakeclaim the mafia would use (Guzma) is not town

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
DEADLINE

None of you dumb kids can agree on anything!

Eventually, enough of you get together shouting one kid's name: Haruno.

A lot of words get exchanged back and forth, a lot of claims that need to be proven right or wrong.

Haruno gets lynched and you all eagerly gather around to see the flip:

Yeti said:
But wait, it seems someone has turned Cardflip OFF!

Well ain't that just the pits.

AS A REMINDER, DO NOT DEADTALK OR SPEAK WITH THE DEAD. NOBODY MAY CONVERSE WITH HARUNO.

It is now N1.
N1 will end in 48 hours, 5PM PST 4/29, or all actions in. Kills are now valid.

Pidge

('◇')
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
Reposting for visibility:

I am looking for my counterpart in this game. I could be BLANK1 or BLANK2, and you could be BLANK1 or BLANK2. If you know what I'm talking about, contact me. We can probably prove ourselves to each other.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)