Mafia vs Village GUZMAfia - Game Over, Team Skull Wins!

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
I mean this is an obv rule. I haven't played mafia for a while but I thought that was like Circus Law or Etiquette or something. Why tf this is an issue at this point is quite honestly surprising to me. :\

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
ok SO

Following the lynch, I was contacted by a user who I've been in communication with for most of the game and who, for reasons I don't feel comfortable disclosing, I believe to be town. This user had previously claimed to me a role which gains charges for each villager that dies - a type of role which you may recognize as a Yeti village staple.

Some of you probably see where I'm going with this.

The relevant log in question is this:

Code:
[redacted]-Today at 7:11 PM
ok
I have important info

Walrein-Today at 7:19 PM
Whatup

[redacted]-Today at 7:51 PM
Haruno was town
I got a charge on my role

Haruno was town. This means that, given the lack of cardflip, we have to take his role claim seriously.

Now, before Twin and von rush to retract their Guzma claims, allow me to step in. Based on info in my own role PM, I can 100% confirm the existence of a role called Guzma in this game. Furthermore, the information neglects to mention whether or not Guzma is a town-aligned role.

Neither Twin nor von, nor anyone else who seriously claims to be Guzma, should be trusted.

Ampharos

alright, fuck it. looks like i'm leading since half the game has already PM'd me on discord about shit

I am Confused Grunt, Guzma's brain-addled boy. When Guzma dies, I can "guzmake" a new Guzma, which gives them an extra vote and makes them the new Guzma.

Obviously, this isn't provable at this juncture, so if you don't feel comfortable full claiming to me, I'd understand. However, the sooner we organize, the sooner we can overcome this no-cardflip bullshit.

Hit me up on Discord if you haven't already.

Ampharos

I'm going to retract one of my earlier statements; though Haruno is still town, there's a good chance he was lying about Guzma being a mafia mole in an attempt to get Twin lynched/save his own skin.

Don't do shit like this, kids.

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
alright, fuck it. looks like i'm leading since half the game has already PM'd me on discord about shit

I am Confused Grunt, Guzma's brain-addled boy. When Guzma dies, I can "guzmake" a new Guzma, which gives them an extra vote and makes them the new Guzma.

Obviously, this isn't provable at this juncture, so if you don't feel comfortable full claiming to me, I'd understand. However, the sooner we organize, the sooner we can overcome this no-cardflip bullshit.

Hit me up on Discord if you haven't already.
God dammit there ARE multiple Guzma already, aren't there?

I'm going to retract one of my earlier statements; though Haruno is still town, there's a good chance he was lying about Guzma being a mafia mole in an attempt to get Twin lynched/save his own skin.

Don't do shit like this, kids.
do consider that your role, by definition, makes the flavor name Guzma non-alignment-indicative

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
disclaimer: esteemed moderator shade told me to post this here instead of in the signup thread. blame him for long loading times on this page. furthermore, this music is required listening as you peruse this post.

Yo, yo yo! It's ya fellow teammate Skull Grunt J! I come here with a message from our esteemed Boss! He's been hearing some rumors that...well, I'll just let him say it! Presenting, the one, the only...

Heyo. It's ya boi Guzma! How y'all grunts doin' today? Fine? Not so fine? That's nice.

I've been hearin' rumors lately. These rumors ain't too kind about me - they say I'm not lookin' out for my own. Worthless slander.

You guys think that I'm a no-good, double-crossing, worthless...pawn? Nah. See that chick there behind me? Some call her Lusamine. Others call her...something else, I guess.

What I'm told is, I'm her little puppet. I bend my knee to her, and she lords it over me. Right?

I MUST PROTECT ALL POKEMON IN MY EMBRACE HURR DURR
Well, lemme tell you my personal answer to that...

WRONG!
Ya boi is NOBODY'S lapdog! He's his OWN Guzman!!!

Oh look, some schmucky Pokemon Trainer. Thinks he can get up in my grill. Classic.

Hey buddy. How ya doin'?

DON'T CARE!

Ready for your close-up, brat?! Didn't think so.

Alola, gang! How's everyone doing today? I hope your answer is gre-

NOBODY CARES, KUKUHEAD! Say, that's a pretty face I just stepped on. It'd be a pity if something were to...

HAPPEN TO IT! Hahahahaha! Classic.

Oh, don't think I've forgotten about you, Princess. I'm not done with you yet.

UNHAND ME YOU BRUTE HURR DURR

Sounds like a plan.

Nobody stands up to Guzma. NOBODY! He beats you down, and beats you down, and NEVER lets up!

To recap: Guzma? On top. These other lame-os? In the negatives! Wahahahahahaha!

(in as sub, should it be needed. Gotta help my boss! I'll just stay out of his way for now...Skull Grunt J out!)

Last edited:

Yeti

dark saturday
DEADLINE

What kind of crazy carnage is there after the first night of kills?!

A lot, it would seem.

The first body is that of zorbees, who has been branded to death with the Aether Foundation logo.

Yeti said:
Oh, it seems Cardflip is still OFF.

The second body is Walrein, who has been smashed by weights by someone roid raging.

Yeti said:
Sucks to suck.

The final body is Hitmonleet, who was blasted to smithereens by someone knowledgeable about him.

Yeti said:
Yep, still off.

Again, do not speak to the dead and vice versa.

UncleSam has gone missing! You can speak with him and he can reply, but if you vote him, he will not be lynched.

A Voice said:
First leet sucks, is that enough proof? Second, there's indecision about who to lynch, but lynch acklow is not a terrible choice to protect us innocent pokemon
Results going out.

It is now D2. D2 will end in 24 hours, 5PM PST 4/30. Or majority.

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
Also I would like to point out that announcer seems to be the one who killed Hitmonleet. I claimed harmless neutral who is Pokemon Trainer. The kill flavor would not match up with me (I also don't have a kill fyi), and none of the other flavors follow along the idea of a Pokemon Trainer such as myself who is out on an adventure to catch pokemon. Thus I would like to say that although I may seem like the best target, I honestly am a much worse target seeing that there are three kills that happened and I don't have a kill via my role.

Feel free to lynch me though, it won't reduce the amount of kills, nor will it actually benefit either the mafia or the village.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)