Mafia vs Village GUZMAfia - Game Over, Team Skull Wins!

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
How is that relevant to probably TvS?
It means I think you're mafia. I told Haruno and Walrein so. I don't know who is leading the village, but I'm hoping someone checked you. At any rate, it's probably best to see if someone who has the sheet will step up first.

But you did fall for the bait, thank you. Since you said (in FATE and not looking up where) that you'd be fine with that resolution.
What resolution?

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
okay, quick search: it was NOT in this thread (and thus was in #circus) that you said you'd be fine with both you and twin being offed. He's next.
I said I'd be fine with us both being shot. As in vigged. As in simultaneously. All the same, if there was a delay, I'd rather it was the guy who started the Haruno lynch who gets killed first. But that's moot. Maybe you didn't notice, but no cards are flipping...

Pidge

('◇')
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
Okay so I'm an alignment checker, but it says specifically in my PM that I could be SANE or INSANE. On N0 I found Aura Guardian to be bad, while on N1 I found Acklow to be good. This implies one of them is village and one of them is mafia. If anyone has further info on the two, please PM me (on Smogon or Discord). I'd like to step up as village leader.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)