Social The Smogon Photo Album

Gary

Can be abrasive at times (no joke)
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Late 2k post but w/e that shit gay anyway. Haven't posted here in a while might as well (some pics are huge sorry)

Kuwait is really hot lol, sometimes it would get to like 120 F. But they had midnight chow which was clutch as fuck. We were only there a few days.

Me on bottom right, right after we landed in Afghanistan.

In one of the helicopter hangars we pulled guard in. It was actually really cool to look at the mountains but after a while they stopped being cool and you got bored.

Real talk tho, Afghan is kinda beautiful where there isn't sand and trash everywhere.

First day on the job in Afghan. There were signs in here that told you not to shit while standing on the toilet seat lol, I guess that's a common thing for Afghans to do.

Salaam-Alaikum mother fucker

All face painted up during a training event. It is hard as fuck to remove this btw.

My ex is to the left of me lol but I cut her out because lol fuck that bitch

Don't normally wear glasses but I was here fsr.

ues

elodin

the burger
is a Tiering Contributoris a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
World Defender
So last weekend I got to meet some awesome people at the Latin American International Championships in São Paulo and I thought I'd share some pictures here :)!

Unfortunately I didn't get as many pictures as I wanted but it was still a very fun event and I'm glad I had the chance to meet everyone. Meeting these guys reminded me why I still play this game after 6 years without accomplishing anything relevant in this site. oo

Nails, Rewer and me at the event. n_n

Lots of friends in this picture. Sogeking, Nails, Tangela, Rewer, Tatsuma. First time I met my bff and ghoster irl btw. Shitty picture quality though, my phone sucks oo

I don't have any more pictures because I had to leave early to catch my flight. :( Shoutouts Tiba too who was there the whole time but didn't want to take pictures. Was a pleasure meeting you all buddies.

Shoutouts Destiny Device, GOAO and HANTSUKI for not showing up.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Got a photo with Jeff Seid at the Sydney Fitness Show! Got to see Jon "Bones" Jones, Calum von Moger and a bunch of other famous people there too, was an awesome day.

IMG_20170430_161811_597-1195x1195.jpg

They also roped me into a log pressing comp (170lbs) to see how much you could do in a minute. A log press essentially is deadlifting the log onto your lap while you're in a squatting position, rolling it onto your chest, overhead pressing it with full extension and then putting it on the ground again. I did 4 reps, better than I expected but 9 off what the winner had.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)