Role Playing Pathfinder Society - The Overflow Archives cancelled

Time for a "real" scenario!
The Peerless Empire of shaitan genies has warred with their fiery counterparts for centuries, and thinly stretched resources leave the shaitans in need of additional aid. They have founded a new state-sanctioned mercenary company known as the Ungrounded, which draws upon free agents from across the multiverse. One of the Society’s few friends on the Plane of Earth has recommended at least a handful of Pathfinders join the Ungrounded, knowing that even a few months’ service could dramatically enhance the Society’s reputation (and fill those agents’ pockets) in this distant realm. You travel to the magnificent Opaline Vault as the Society’s first envoys, but in doing so they must survive the otherworldly threats that lurk in both this strange environment and within their own ranks.

Ungrounded but Unbroken (Tier 1-5) GM: Agape
May the 5th, 7 PM EDT
Roll20 Table link here (it's still the same one; I'll change stuff around)
Discord link here
Signups:
- NJigglypuff
- FormerHope
- GeneralSpoon
- Walrein
-
-

This game will use voice chat.

The 6th works for me as well. Say if you can play on the 6th.

Last edited:
I would still like to move this to 6th so that Walrein&Drawesome could play as well, but so far no-one of the current signups has said that they can play on the 6th.

If 2/3 out of GeneralSpoon/NJigglypuff/Formerhope can play on 6th and say so before Tuesday evening, we will play on the 6th instead. Otherwise the time will stay as it is.

We will get more players on Saturday, so session will ve changed to saturday the 6th.

Everyone ok with 6PM EDT? I'd rather not push it back to 7 but can if needed.

If the time is ok please post here to confirm.

That should work, usually it takes about 30 minutes or so to drive from that place to my home so it might be tight. But I can update you more on the day of.

I just realized I have 25th and 26th off due to Ascension Day, so I could host PFS.

Who all would be down for a PFS scenario on the 25th? Any time of day would work, but probably more people available in the evening.

I don't have time to prepare a more complex scenario this week so have a dungeon crawl. This one is one of the highest quality crawls there is in PFS.

Shrouded in thick fog, the shifting Gloomspires north of the Shackles have long frustrated explorers. However, a recent discovery by the Pathfinder Society has revealed a brief opportunity to navigate the columns safely and search for the lost treasure of the legendary pirate Sevenfingers. The only problem is that the Pathfinders are not the only visitors to the Gloomspires.
Hall of the Flesh Eaters (Tier 1-5) GM: Agape
June the 2nd or 3rd, time flexible
Roll20 Table link here (it's still the same one; I'll change stuff around)
Discord link here
Signups:
- GeneralSpoon (replaying using GM star or survey boon)
- Nightmare Jigglypuff
-
-
-
-

This game will use voice chat.

When signing up, say which dates and times you are available. Friday afternoon-night works and for Saturday evening-night works.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)