Sports Pro Wrestling Discussion Thread

Baloor

Tigers Management
is a Community Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a defending SPL Champion
PUPL Champion
Honestly recommending you to watch Smackdown Live, and skip over RAW for now, as Raw's booking is shit and has been terrible for quite a while now. You might want to watch NXT as well as Drew is over there and the quality of NXT is great.

They did a brand split last year as well, so it is not compulsory for you to watch both Raw and Smackdown Live. Smackdown Live has AJ Styles, Randy Orton, Cena, Zayn, Kevin Owens, Jinder Mahal (current #1 contender), and other people as well such as The Usos.

Overall, the product is overall a mixed result: it has declined in Raw, improved in Smackdown Live and NXT and has been putting out great matches such as Kevin Owens vs Sami Zayn (Battleground 2016) and AJ Styles vs John Cena.

MOST IMPORTANTLY, The Hardyz have returned and are currently Raw tag champs. You might want to watch Raw for that.

Do visit the Pro Wrestling room (http://psim.us/prowrestling). We're very active during shows and ppvs.
Essentially repeating what I said

I hate being negative and negativity in general, but I feel like they could've put more time into the PPV names in my opinion, but the best case scenario is that this is a one-off deal

Baloor

Tigers Management
is a Community Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a defending SPL Champion
PUPL Champion
I like the fact they actually introduced a new PPV, while the name is stupid asf I would like to see them do more new PPVs within the year.

The only good thing that'll come out of that WWE PPV Great Balls of Fire is all the edited supercuts people will make of Cole saying "balls"

So after watching Payback, I can say it did have a couple of cool moments, i.e. Sheasaro Heel turn, and Braun manhandling Roman, and the part with the ambulance on Raw Talk actually made me laugh, but I doubt that was the purpose of it, but it did have some dull moments, namely the House of Horrors match, it was a slow clusterfuck in my opinion, and I found myself not engrossed in it one bit, perhaps the ending was the only part I could find myself able to watch, but because it wasn't trying too hard to be a Final Deletion rip off.

Baloor

Tigers Management
PUPL Champion
House of Horrors was so bad it was good. I haven't laughed so hard in a long while.

Damn, I can't wait for The Revival to be back. Had a great first couple of matches on Raw. It's a shame about the jaw injury to Dash, but hopefully it won't really affect their ability to gain some momentum when Dash is able to chew solid food again.

Damn, I can't wait for The Revival to be back. Had a great first couple of matches on Raw. It's a shame about the jaw injury to Dash, but hopefully it won't really affect their ability to gain some momentum when Dash is able to chew solid food again.
I Know, that is probably why they turned sheamus and cesaro heel. Only because KENTA(Hideo Itami) Hit the fuck out of his jaw. Its the Company that is at fault for putting dash in a match where he might get injured.

Coming to a Pre-Show Near you, Old Man vs Old Man in a Feud with no real purpose other than splitting them up.
Eh, it'll be fine. Nothing world-shattering, mind you, but it'll be OK, good for some filler. Kind of interested to see where Goldy goes as a heel, considering I believe this is his first heel run since 2014(?) when he and Stardust turned on The Usos. Not to mention that, for me, Golden Truth just represented a black hole from which neither comedy nor any speck of my joy could ever hope to escape.

WCPW english qualifiers had this amazing match in which Rampage scored a secured win over former TNA world champ, Magnus by using a small package, a move which is generally considered as a not so suitable move for a finish & is frowned upon by the fans. This reminded me of a very popular saying of good ol' Jr's in which he quotes that "anything can happen in world of wrestling".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)