Mafia vs Village GUZMAfia - Game Over, Team Skull Wins!

Pidge

('◇')
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
Is there anything that specifically states that A you and your counterpart are both Skulls, B that you guys have to be opposites on the insane and sane scale and C you are both consistently the same sanity.

Considering this game, I'd not ignore either possibility till proven false.
For your first question, I would say it would not make much sense for mafia to have an alignment checker. Also, my counterpart has been checked by a third info role to be clean. For your second and third questions, those are possibilities. However, I find those possibilities unlikely because it would be incredibly hard to deduce that, especially given the lack of card flips. It would essentially make Yeti the most evil and anti-village host in existence. If you discount me leading the village, I am willing to hear alternative strategies to win.

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
For your first question, I would say it would not make much sense for mafia to have an alignment checker. Also, my counterpart has been checked by a third info role to be clean. For your second and third questions, those are possibilities. However, I find those possibilities unlikely because it would be incredibly hard to deduce that, especially given the lack of card flips. It would essentially make Yeti the most evil and anti-village host in existence. If you discount me leading the village, I am willing to hear alternative strategies to win.
What is up with this insane amount of info roles? Knights is one, I think hitmon claimed one, you are two and now there is a fifth?

Also obviously I don't trust you, you have given me no reason to trust you when I have no idea how trustable anyone you talking to is.

Also I thought we all knew Yeti hated villages, she made a role that hides dead roles...

Who tf is dissing me while I'm sick in bed, yo.

Also I def wanna know where the vote on me from the highly ignored twin came from. I find it odd we dropped the issue of twin v Haruno so easily, or why knights is still alive and what his results were and how knight's role ACTUALLY WORKS.
The thing is 1) you don't read jack, Light, and 2) if I build a Townblock I ain't talking about it where scum can see.

LightWolf

lightwoof
Who tf is dissing me while I'm sick in bed, yo.

The thing is 1) you don't read jack, Light, and 2) if I build a Townblock I ain't talking about it where scum can see.
You have provided no reason to trust you and are responsible for a lynch of a very likely villager along with twin.

At this point the court of public opinion,should be trying you and your result on Haruno. The main reason Haruno is dead is your cageyness on confirming what you actually got on him and when that'd have meant Haruno is bad. Instead you went to twin and your own logs prove you shared contradictory info with twin and Haruno, because you indeed led Haruno on that you likely cleaned him.

So no, saying that your result meant if someone targeted Haruno that makes Haruno not skull is not gonna fly as a public answer.

The info is not contradictory, I just didn't tell Haruno everything. I have been straight forward and honest as is my style and a bunch of blood hungry cucks grabbed it and used it as an excuse to justify themselves.

Trying to be coy with Haruno because I'd targeted him for being shady by default is part of the mess. I believe Haruno made an assumption based on our convo.

I also believe y'all took whole cloth honesty and completely missed the fucking point. I'm getting jerked around here because I tried to offer POE for scum hunting and y'all ignored it.

I'm done talking with Twin. It's known from previous OC games that I do my best work in Co-op Mode. Which leaves me wondering why he would walk onto the field if he didn't want to play ball.

LightWolf

lightwoof
Trying to be coy with Haruno because I'd targeted him for being shady by default is part of the mess. I believe Haruno made an assumption based on our convo.

I also believe y'all took whole cloth honesty and completely missed the fucking point. I'm getting jerked around here because I tried to offer POE for scum hunting and y'all ignored it.

I'm done talking with Twin. It's known from previous OC games that I do my best work in Co-op Mode. Which leaves me wondering why he would walk onto the field if he didn't want to play ball.
I quote:
[10:12 PM] Haruno: ?
[10:12 PM] Haruno: Does this mean you inspected me
[10:12 PM] Haruno: Or tracked me or whatnot
[10:12 PM] BrainpanSonata: you came up clean
[10:12 PM] BrainpanSonata: but i'm paranoid
I'm p sure Haruno didn't have to go out of his way to make that assumption after that.

The Haruno half of the logs shows me trying to avoid having to claim to a guy I targeted for having a playstyle that's intentionally scummy. I told Haruno I'm not a cop before I said the same in the thread.

Talking to either of them was a mistake. I should have given Twin the brush off and sat on my results until I could actually find another Townie to collaborate with.

yoyoyo it's ya boi Po Town Pokemon Center Grunt comin at you like a small rolling thing. a rock? no rocks don't roll. maybe a small spheal? yeah.

Po Town Pokemon Center Grunt comin at you like a spheal, spitting out rhymes with creative zeal. Leaving enemies cryin in my wake, best of the best cuz i don't flake.
My healing skills are second to none, don't leave the game cuz u think ur done.
All of you better beware, my BPV doubles as a snare.

any questions? also @ ariados, fuck you

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
I've been hearing some disgruntlement among players that are frustrated by the way things are going. Some of them are even asking the vigilante to target them next.

That's awfully selfish and rude of you. I make a high-effort shitpost and this is the thanks I get? If you want out, then sub out - heck, there's another sub beyond me waiting in the wings! (will u confirm this General Spoon pls)

Don't try to die, friends - it's not worth it. Simply ask to be subbed out of this farce, and let more appreciative people take the wheel.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)