Tournament OUPL III Week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
Posting activity on my opponent, Reyscarface, for this week. I actually wanted to play this match very much initially, but it's clear that Reyscarface does not want to get the game done at this point and the series is 4-3 in favor of my team, so I am doing what is in their best interest in asking for an activity win (or, at very least, a substitute that can play at the time I say I can between now and the deadline). Before I go on, please pardon all screenshots being full screen/zoomed in as I currently lack a working touchpad and can only use my touchscreen.

Getting into the situation, I contacted Reyscarface on Tuesday and also followed-up on Tuesday later in the evening despite him failing to respond to me then as I had something to add on to my initial activity. Additionally, I flashed him on Discord in a mutual chat (OLT Chat) within an hour of the thread being posted and on Monday at some point (I do not have record of these, but I can go back in the chat history and dig them up, if need be). He failed to respond to my VM throughout the entire week, Tokyo Tom, his manager, then said to initiate contact with him on SmogTours if I saw him today and I said that was fine if I saw him -- I did tell Tokyo Tom clearly and at-length that I was only free today during the afternoon, aka SmogTour time, and maybe a bit later at night, and Reyscarface was nowhere to be seen on SmogTours throughout the entire day. NJNP even flashed him on Discord within the past few minutes and Reyscarface totally ignored him, blowing the situation off. I have been active for multiple hours each day, including all of Saturday and at least six hours on Friday and Sunday, so there is no reason the match would fail to get done unless I had an opponent who either was inactive or failed to attempt to get the game done.

- VM contact on Reyscarface's wall, which is hidden from the public, showing his lack of responsiveness
- Discord log showing Reyscarface clearly ignoring an attempt by the host to get the game done
- Me being on SmogTours at the start of SmogTour (was also on earlier, as I played for DPP Cup and HPL and have proof of this and various witnesses. Being on the alt was not me "hiding" or anything as I was actively looking for him, I always use the same avatar on PS, and you can find me with a simple command if you actually tried to
- Same thing ten minutes later
- Another one
- xD
-OUTL
- jaja
- zzz
- Still absolutely no sign of him 2h 25m after SmogTour, approaching the end of the afternoon
- bop
- Pretty much all day and nothing, so yea..hope you enjoyed this epic next level super tryhard extra annoying activity evidence

I will be busy for the remainder of the evening with IRL responsibilities for most of the evening, but I will briefly be on to play for UUPL sometime around 9PM EST and if you guys can have a substitute or Rey on for a few minutes after I play for UUPL, I will play the substitute. Otherwise, I am requesting an activity win as I have no need to stay on and wait any longer as I have done so all week and made numerous attempts to get the game done.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)