Mafia vs Village GUZMAfia - Game Over, Team Skull Wins!

zzz twin doesn't have sheet and got codes from a third party. asek isn't the lynch, AG should be, and walrein is a dumb shit for giving sheet to the third party. questions?
(i was making a big ole "why is AG the lynch today" post, but fell asleep posting it, that's inbound now)

Asek

Banned deucer.
shubaka could provide me with my sheet password and as such is the leader I follow. I have been given the command to:

lynch aura guardian

deus vult

ok this is everyone's casual reminder to ask me all your questions!! I will answer them on discord, and post any Big questions here
first, some FAQ: "Why AuraGuardian?" Aura Guardian has claimed to have Infinite Bullet Proof Vests, which is scummy of itself. In addition, his play has been NOC styles of scummy, and we've got an investigator saying he's Scum. There has been some Doubt cast upon the investigator, but seeing as how little AG is doing for us alive, this seems like a good way to confirm that three different roles are who they say they are.
Yes I just said three.
Yes I confirmed we have an investigator who's kinda scummy.
No I'm not gonna tell you which three.
Yes I will tell you Pidge is the one who's had some Doubt thrown at him.
"But why bother lynching someone we aren't sure is scum?" shit, if you've got a guaranteed scum I'd love to hear from you. as things stand AG is the closest thing we've got, and there are many people's lives hanging on his flip. (re: the switch to Asek, he's fairly confirmable and shouldn't be lynched before we even try confirming him)
"I want to get on this wagon, but I haven't gotten a PM from you, should I get on this wagon anyways?" if you want to, yes. If you don't want to, but are still super democratic and want to vote, Blazade has been complaining that I'm leading a wagon on him, and vonFielder is claiming unlynchable, so both of those are good and safe to lynch for all you Skull and Not Skull players. Asek is still valuable and is an easy clear, dont lynch him today.
"Who died and made you king shub?" Walrein. Twice.
"I've heard from xyz that this is a bad lynch, and that you should feel bad about it." yeah I heard that from xyz too, but thankfully we have more than three mislynches available to us (Assuming the game is actually balanced through late game) and we already got! one mafia!! so don't panic kids
"I know there have been some CCs, shouldn't at least one of those copy roles be scum?" nope. there can be many Guzmas, there can be multiple investigators if mafia is Good enough that we'd need many investigators, and there can be many walreins in this game. duplicates! exist! they aren't confirmed scum.
i'm in class for a while, but will answer your questions as soon as i can. Twin isn't clear, Aura isn't clear, etc etc

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Ok no I'm gonna overrule shubaka here and I honestly can't believe I even have to do this shubaka is just SO DUMB holy

I AM THE THIRD PARTY REFERENCED BY SHUBAKA AND EVERYONE WHO IS 100% CLEAN (none of whom wanted to pubreveal for obvious reasons) EXCEPT FOR SHUBAKA STANDS WITH ME IN THAT ASEK IS THE SUPERIOR LYNCH IN EVERY WAY. DO NOT LISTEN TO SHUBAKA WHO IS BEING DAFT (THOUGH IS ALMOST CERTAINLY STILL VILLAGE).

Alright here's the deal since I really didn't wanna pubclaim: I am Pidge's twin role and have been cleaned by the inspector. shubaka is also clean.

Unfortunately shubaka is being so obtuse that he's forcing me to pubclaim to overrule him which I really really REALLY did not want to have to do. Anyway, here's the facts of the case:
1. I am confirmed to be a Sane inspector by multiple cleaned village results. This means that Pidge is probably Insane and probably got Acklow being Good as a result of a framing role of some kind, as his other results are consistent with this. That would make Aura Guardian VILLAGE, not mafia. In other words we have NO clear indication that Pidge is Sane and as such lynching off of his result at this point (which already led to one mislynch) is really, really stupid
2. Response to the obvious follow-up question: 'Weren't you twins with Pidge? Why do you not seem to trust him much?' I was NOT twins with Pidge, Pidge claimed a similar role to mine after the first night, during which time I have strong reason to believe the mafia also inspected me. The reason I believe this is as follows: From an unnamed source I received certain night protections which the mafia attempted to kill me through last night, despite Pidge and many others being open, claimed shots. The only real reason they would do this is if they knew my role (also note that there were only 2 non-village kills last night, not 3 as in previous nights - the third attempt was on me).
3. Alright so now that we've gone over why AG is not a good lynch at this time (and we may well lynch AG in the future once we have confirmed that he is mafia) - why is Asek the lynch here? That will first require some background on his claim, which I'm going to publicize because it's so awful there's just no way it's legitimate. His claim is:
' I vig 2x and if I provide role name I pierce janitors '
There's a number of problems with this:
- We already have two vigilantes who are tied together and one of whom just shot mafia (and therefore are basically 100% confirmed village); additionally, these vigilantes are limited based on certain things that Asek is not
- There's no indication of a janitor even existing, what it means to 'pierce a janitor' is just ???, and we have plenty of anti-janitor measures - why would a vigilante pierce a janitor role? It makes no sense
- Asek claimed that his shots were not used if he failed, but Yeti has confirmed to our legitimate vigilantes that this is not the case. AKA Asek lied about how his role functioned
- Asek has made zero attempt to use his role and has purposefully idled. Ya ya, not a hard reason, I'm just explaining why Asek is the lynch here - his play reeks of mafia
- Look back at the Night 1 kills, specifically Hitmonleet's kill:
Yeti said:
The final body is Hitmonleet, who was blasted to smithereens by someone knowledgeable about him.
Remember how Asek claimed to gain something special for killing with a person's role name? Ya, this fits PERFECTLY with a known mafia killing role.
- vonfiedler is almost certainly mafia and is probably Guzzlord, and his defense of Asek reeks of NOC scum buddying. Seriously, go back and look - he first tries to get people to lynch him (he is probably unlynchable or has an LPV btw but that's mostly speculation) then he makes argument after argument about why we HAVE TO LISTEN TO SHUBAKA GUYS. Like, why? Shubaka's reasoning is terrible.

I'm probably missing other stuff like how AG has been acting really towny but here's the tl;dr for those who don't wanna read over stuff:
- AURA GUARDIAN IS NOT REMOTELY CONFIRMED MAFIA AND IN FACT THERE IS SOME EVIDENCE HE IS ACTUALLY VILLAGE BASED ON EXISTING RESULTS. WE WILL CONFIRM THIS TONIGHT BUT WE ARE NOT GOING TO MISLYNCH BASED ON THE SAME UNDERSTANDING OF PIDGE RESULTS THAT MISLYNCHED ACKLOW YESTERDAY
- ASEK IS A MAFIA KILLER (AND PROBABLY BONUS KILLER FROM HOW DESPERATELY THE MAFIA ARE DEFENDING HIM), AND FITS PERFECTLY WITH ROLES WE KNOW THE MAFIA HAS
- NO SADLY WE USED ALL OF OUR INSPECTION ROLES TO CLEAN PEOPLE LAST NIGHT (WALREIN AND SHUBAKAS IDEA OF COURSE) AND YOU CAN THANK ME FOR OUR REAL VIG NOT IDLING AS THOSE TWO HAD HIM BUT SHOOTING FLYHN AT MY LAST MINUTE SUGGESTION BECAUSE IDLING VIGILANTES IS TERRIBLE
- PLEASE KILL ME AGAIN MAFIA TY

In other words all real villagers are to ignore shubaka and listen to me and the other cleaned villagers who are saying to LYNCH ASEK who is way more likely to have a strong role and who there's much better reason to think is mafia than AG, who there is precisely zero reason to think is bad (and most of the people pushing his lynch outside of shubaka are probably mafia to boot).

We don't have a ton of time so PLEASE GOD VILLAGERS VOTE ASEK AND HELP US AVOID A CATASTROPHE.

taking this moment to say US is full of shit and isn't clear except by one person who also isn't clear.

i'm not with him on the Asek lynch.

if pidge were insane then acklow would've flipped scum. pidge may yet be scum. AG would give us that info and three more lynches besides.

i wasn't part of any actions until today.

US probably wasn't part of any actions until today. idk, i got sheet last night and ordered around bc Walrein.

i honestly wish things had gone the way i wanted them to, but US went from idling cuck to cuckolding me with the entire village. figure out what y'all are doing and i'll salvage it tonight.

fingers crossed that walrein didn't sheet a scum US.

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
shubaka stop trying to make us lose and just admit you're wrong lmao

I was cleared by the ONLY INSPECTOR CLAIM THERE IS; besides the character assassination stuff is bullshit when I am the only reason Flyhn died and you can tell from the sheet editing / revision history that that is the case for yourself because I MADE THE EDIT TO THE VIGILANTE'S ACTION FROM IDLE

In any case I've laid out the case on Asek and on AG and nothing shubaka has said engages with that. You are just straight wrong and not thinking through this clearly shubaka

Now go check the sheet revision history, confirm I changed the vig kill to Flyhn, and also admit that I was cleared by the only inspector claim while you're at it. Either way, just admit that AG is a way riskier lynch and change your gd vote in light of the fact the only people agreeing with you are our top scum suspects like ???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)