RU BW RU Cup I - Round 1

feen

control
is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

Accel

thanks for the memories
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Activity, was online during the tentative period of time we scheduled for but opp didn't show up

lighthouses

Inordinary
is a Tiering Contributor
i was supposed to play my opponent today but no sign of him yet, im going to sleep in a few hours
activity post

watashi

is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Champion
World Defender
since there are quite a number of subs willing to play, i'm going to be subbing people out who are either inactive or have not shown proof of contact with their opponent. showing proof of contact can mean either posting in this thread confirming you have contacted your opponent or by communicating with each other via vm. i'll start doing this by may 3rd.
in the future when you host you should really decide on things like this when the thread goes up or at least tag the participants in your later post. i'm not sure how many people actually check these threads on a daily basis unless they're coming in to make a win post. same goes for the actual post where players are being subbed out.

as for my situation i had contacted and scheduled with my opponent on smogtours (he ended up not showing up on the scheduled date) which would've been sufficient for most other tours but i guess it's too late to debate that. i know i'm not the only person who does this either

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)