Mafia vs Village GUZMAfia - Game Over, Team Skull Wins!

I AM NOT VOTING TONIGHT

everyone calm down and sleep over things. at least 70% of the content of the messages telling me to vote acid have been "hurry up do it now quickly do it now"

SLEEP IT OVER; NO PANIC LYNCHING

don't get me wrong I'm not against an acid lynch
I'm against lynching acid. I'm against the town lynching in a horribly rushed manner without thinking things through.
Thus, I would like to force everyone to calm down.

ok so I have until 12:30 am my time. It's 9:00 right now.

chill out. if only the mafia are on blazade then acid will get lynched regardless of my vote. unless its lylo already?

there's 20 players alive it couldn't possibly be a tie if I'm the only nonvoter

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Also I will send out night actions at some point tomorrow as I am very tired and can't think things through clearly tonight. Try to plan to be ready to send stuff in tomorrow night if you guys could, thanks.

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
role pm when I have more time and access to sheet

Deadline is Tuesday 7:30 pm pst my parents will have left by then so I can update properly at home

Also I will send out night actions at some point tomorrow as I am very tired and can't think things through clearly tonight. Try to plan to be ready to send stuff in tomorrow night if you guys could, thanks.
*sees timestamps*

I see that this was an indirect way of yeti telling Sam to wait until her parents left so they could do...things.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
DEADLINE

Ayy back to our regularly scheduled game.

First, acidphoenix's role PM proper from the lynch:

Yeti said:
Dear acidphoenix,
You are Guzzlord

Bicc boi just want some food

Every night, you may reply to this conversation with “Guzzle USER” - you will omniguard your target.

Your safe claim is: Gengar

You are allied with Aether Foundation and their Ultra Beasts. You win if Team Skull is eliminated.
Now, onto the night's kill.

MoodyCloud was found dead, branded to death by the Aether Foundation logo.

Yeti said:
Dear MoodyCloud,
You are Golisopod

Guzma’s most loyal boy

Every night, you may reply to this conversation with “Protect USER” - you will bodyguard your target. Starting on whatever night you choose, you will use First Impression, the fastest priority ability in the game. Your bodyguard will move before any other roles. The next night, your bodyguard will only be able to block a standard, factional kill. And so on.

You are allied with Team Skull. You win if the Aether Foundation and their Ultra Beasts are eliminated.
May this loyal boy rest in peace.

Announce said:
Today we should no lynch.
Results going out.

It is now Day Five. D5 will end in 24 hours, 7:30PM PST 5/10, or when everyone has voted.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)