Mafia vs Village dndmaf d2

i didn't realize deadline was tomorrow... (lol). unfort i'm pretty busy so i may not be on (i will be checking my phone for urgent matters), but feel free to do w/e tonight. if i haven't gotten the chance to talk to you please pm me on smogon or discord...i don;t like bothering people but if i have to hunt people down i will. so yeah

bg protec all clam (srsly tho)

um ullar the reason my claim makes u nervous makes no sense man...wish you talked to me first dude xD

anyways i have decided to just claim my role. I am a redirector. hopefully this gets things moving, makes me more trustworthy etc. i'm actually not super interested in claims right now and i totally understand if you are hesitant in claiming. however, the faster you claim something, the better as claiming now makes me more likely to believe that you are not mafia! if u need me to explain this to you pls lmk and i will. otherwise role name tonight is good (if you so desire ofc).

feel free to hmu itt or on discord or pm with stuff. coming to me first also always looks good to me :D
Wtf bro you told me you have a staple role

all results out - if you did not receive a result, your action was successful and you received no other notable results

at von's behest, the day cycle will now be 24 hours, able to be extended to 48 hours by anyone with a valid strategic reason, and before 48 hours deadline cannot be called if the apparent majority vote has changed in the past 4 hours

if you have complaints about this system contact me or von

the initial deadline for day 1 is tomorrow, 5/15, at 9:00 EDT (25 hour 37 minutes)

hi friends i have confirmed my role. the person i redirected should be posting soon confirming that so yea. i will be looking for any claims/results that people are willing to share. i will be a little lenient today but please please please claim asap so we can get to the task of lynching mafia. thanks

Lavos

Banned deucer.
redirector is not alignment indicative for all of you that want to blind claim to jalmont LOL.
it's my first ever mafia on this website so i don't give a fuck if someone abuses that fact and i'm sure some of you will, he just seemed like a nice guy :)

what's your story

Pidge

('◇')
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
Alright I'm gonna pubclaim Succubus, and I am the village hooker. SUCC. Why am I doing this? Because redirecter could be on either faction, while the village is pretty much guaranteed to have a hooker/roleblocker. It's kind of a staple, a word someone used earlier. Claim to me, or wait a bit and see if anyone counterclaims me. Requesting daytime extension.

Alright I'm gonna pubclaim Succubus, and I am the village hooker. SUCC. Why am I doing this? Because redirecter could be on either faction, while the village is pretty much guaranteed to have a hooker/roleblocker. It's kind of a staple, a word someone used earlier. Claim to me, or wait a bit and see if anyone counterclaims me. Requesting daytime extension.
That really...

Yeah no not making this joke.

Also, isn't Roleblocker literally the most common scum PR?

Pidge

('◇')
That really...

Yeah no not making this joke.

Also, isn't Roleblocker literally the most common scum PR?
Show me a game on Smogon forums there isn't a village hooker. I'll show you 10 that do have one. I'm not saying there isn't a hooker on the mafia team, but if anyone wants to counterclaim my village-alligned hooker, let's hear it.

how about no

Pidge

('◇')
Is the only reason that you are more suitable than me being that you are a village staple role? Who did you target last night?
Nobody. My chances of randing a mafia are less than villager when no information is out. A mafia hooker would hook someone for sure. Additionally, if I was mafia, it would be incredibly risky to step up and say I'm hooker, since it is such a common role for the village to have, way more than village redirector. The true village hooker would counterclaim.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)