Metagame Workshop

Status
Not open for further replies.

drampa's grandpa

cannonball
is a Community Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnus
Another meta which a kind soul needs to submit. I know that there are not many tiers yet, but there will be in the future, so I want to share this idea.

Re: Tier Shift

I don't know if Tier Shift has been resubmitted in OM Submission already, but this time, I want to introduce a new idea of Tier Shift. I believe this is the most balanced form of Tier Shift you can get as Ubers based.

Metagame Premise and Rules:

1. Ubers Based. Why? Because it baffled me that EXTREME Tier Shift last gen was one of the most played OMotMs while the regular OU based one got so few plays. So I attempt to combine it and make what I think, an "ideal and universal Tier Shift."

2. All tiers below Ubers gets a respective amount of stats. Here are the rules
Ubers gets +0
OU gets +10
BL/UU gets +15
BL2/RU gets +20
BL3/NU (once it exists) gets +25
And another +5 if there's a tier below it

Why does OU directly get +10, not +5? Because, let's face it, there's so much difference in power between top Ubers and OU. The purpose of Tier Shift is to balance the meta by making possibly all mons viable. THIS, is also the reason why UU and below gets +5 per tier, not +10. Well, it's been proven in EXTREME Tier Shift that having +10 increase per tier made PU way too strong... so this attempts to nerf it. In this meta, if PU exists, it'd be +30, so it's still viable, but not too strong like once it was.

Explanation: If anyone here never heard of Tier Shift before, here it is.

In this meta, pokemon gets a stats boost depending on which tier it's currently in. For example, Tapu Lele. It's original stats is 70 / 85 / 75 / 130 / 115 / 95

It's OU, so in Re:Tier Shift, it'll get +10 in all stats, so it's stats become 80 / 95 / 85 / 140 / 125 / 105

Another example, Suicune. It's original stats is 100 / 75 / 115 / 90 / 115 / 85.

It's currently BL2, so it'll get +20 in all stats. It's stats in Re:Tier Shift will become 120 / 95 / 135 / 110 / 135 / 105.

I think that's enough explanation.

Question: I don't think there's a need of question for now. I'll list it once I thought of it.
I mostly agree, but think that bl's should be treated as the tier above, because they're considered too good for the tier below and thus might be better than the rest of the tier.

I can answer most of that, since my friend got the same idea and we kinda discussed it.

Multi Hit moves would obviously be banned, so will most likely be Power-Up-Punch (not sure about that one).

Fake Out would be limited to one per team, to prevent endless flinching when paired with U turn.

Status moves could be used, but using them would halve the base power of the move and the effect of the status move would become a secondary effect (usually 10% whatever the move have a secondary effect or not, though if it has two secondary effects, both will have 10% chance to trigger.)

Two Turn moves would give the two turn effect to the fused move, same for locking moves like Outrage. Stealing moves would add their effects to the fused move as well.

For moves like Seismic Toss and Night Shade, if paired with a damaging move, the damaging move lose entirely its base Power as it gets remplaced by the special damage of those moves, but they add a secondary effect if any with a 20% chance. If those moves are fused with a status move, the status move becomes secondary effect with a 10% chance.

Hope it answers most of your questions ^^ :)

Of course the creator of the meta will have the last word, but i'm inviting him or she to Dragon Heaven if he or she wants to discuss the meta :).

That could work I was thinking maybe status moves would be usable but they half the bp, half the accuracy of the status move becomes the chance for that thing to happen or maybe it would only do half of that effect.

That could work I was thinking maybe status moves would be usable but they half the bp, half the accuracy of the status move becomes the chance for that thing to happen or maybe it would only do half of that effect.
As you want, my method and yours are both good, and it's your meta, i was just advicing ^^

I was thinking about an OM called Usually Useless where you can only use moves from the "usually useless" category on the showdown team builder. However I can't really develop this further until I have a complete list of those "Usually useless" moves. Does anyone know where I could find something like that?

drampa's grandpa

cannonball
I was thinking about an OM called Usually Useless where you can only use moves from the "usually useless" category on the showdown team builder. However I can't really develop this further until I have a complete list of those "Usually useless" moves. Does anyone know where I could find something like that?
Smeargle in the teambuilder

lost heros

Meme Master
is a Pre-Contributor
That meta is specifically disallowed if you read the index.

Heres another idea from me:

Battle Dance

Metagame premise:
Mons can switch between "shield" and "sword" formes by using z-moves, which have their regular effects removed but can be used as many times as is required in a match.

When you use your z-move, your ATTACK stat swaps with your SPECIAL DEFENSE stat, and your SPECIAL ATTACK stat swaps with your DEFENSE stat. This affects the base stat, not investments or stat boosts. Z-moves no longer alter anything about the move, so it retains its base properties, power, priority, accuracy etc. The only thing they do is flip the pokemon's base stats before the move attempts to hit the opponent.

You dont need to hold a z-crystal to turn a STAB attack into a z-move in this metagame. You have the option of holding a z-crystal also, but this wont turn your move into a z-move, itll simply give you the ability to turn any of the moves with the appropriate typing into a z-move. An example of where this might be useful would be Normalium-Z for protect.

Just like Aegislash, when you switch out you revert back to your normal stats for your next switch-in.

Potential bans and threats:

-OU Banlist
-Huge Power
-Pure Power
-Water Bubble
-Shuckle

Some examples of good mons

Toxapex @ Leftovers
Ability: Merciless
EVs: 252 HP / 128 Atk / 128 SpA
Quiet Nature
- Baneful Bunker
- Sludge Bomb
- Liquidation
- Recover

Toxapex can use Baneful bunker as a z-move to switch safely between typings just like aegislash can. This allows it to hit very hard while being safe, as it drops its defenses to 50/53/63 on the turn it attacks but can shield itself while transforming back into a strong defensive pokemon.

Steelix-Mega @ Steelixite
Ability: Sand Force
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Earth Power
- Flash Cannon
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Stealth Rock

This Mega Steelix is able to slowly switch into a devastating 230 base special attack, along with a much improved 125 special defense which hugely benefits its typing. This is an example of the sheer power that can be achieved by some defensive mons.

Alakazam-Mega @ Alakazite
Ability: Trace
EVs: 52 Def / 204 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Psychic
- Dazzling Gleam
- Focus Blast

While it might seem the meta only favours slow pokemon with huge defenses, thats not always the case! This Alakazam has a great matchup on both physical and special sides thanks to the option to change all its special attack over to defense while clicking calm mind. Thanks to its high speed tier, it can switch happily between high defense and high special defense as it boosts up and then sweeps.

Questions:

I wonder if you have any questions or can theorize something about the metagame. I am hoping this can be a fun meta where every mon gets to tap into the brokenness of aegislash without having to deal with the 50/50s of kings shield. This meta will have a lot of really powerful attackers but also a lot of very powerful pivots and sponges to take these attacks
also ill explain the reason why atk swaps with special defense instead of atk swapping with def, etc: offense swapping with the opposite defense made the biggest changes to the pokemon, since a lot of mons with high defenses have also high attack, and both low special atk and special defense, so it didnt actually have much impact when choosing to swap your stats. vice versa, a lot of mons with high special defense are also special attackers with bad physical offense and defense. this way, swapping stats makes a noticable change and can actually change the way the pokemon might play with both sets.

drampa's grandpa

cannonball
Heres another idea from me:

Battle Dance

Metagame premise:
Mons can switch between "shield" and "sword" formes by using z-moves, which have their regular effects removed but can be used as many times as is required in a match.

When you use your z-move, your ATTACK stat swaps with your SPECIAL DEFENSE stat, and your SPECIAL ATTACK stat swaps with your DEFENSE stat. This affects the base stat, not investments or stat boosts. Z-moves no longer alter anything about the move, so it retains its base properties, power, priority, accuracy etc. The only thing they do is flip the pokemon's base stats before the move attempts to hit the opponent.

You dont need to hold a z-crystal to turn a STAB attack into a z-move in this metagame. You have the option of holding a z-crystal also, but this wont turn your move into a z-move, itll simply give you the ability to turn any of the moves with the appropriate typing into a z-move. An example of where this might be useful would be Normalium-Z for protect.

Just like Aegislash, when you switch out you revert back to your normal stats for your next switch-in.

-OU Banlist
-Huge Power
-Pure Power
-Water Bubble
-Shuckle

Some examples of good mons

Toxapex @ Leftovers
Ability: Merciless
EVs: 252 HP / 128 Atk / 128 SpA
Quiet Nature
- Baneful Bunker
- Sludge Bomb
- Liquidation
- Recover

Toxapex can use Baneful bunker as a z-move to switch safely between typings just like aegislash can. This allows it to hit very hard while being safe, as it drops its defenses to 50/53/63 on the turn it attacks but can shield itself while transforming back into a strong defensive pokemon.

Steelix-Mega @ Steelixite
Ability: Sand Force
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Modest Nature
- Earth Power
- Flash Cannon
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Stealth Rock

This Mega Steelix is able to slowly switch into a devastating 230 base special attack, along with a much improved 125 special defense which hugely benefits its typing. This is an example of the sheer power that can be achieved by some defensive mons.

Alakazam-Mega @ Alakazite
Ability: Trace
EVs: 52 Def / 204 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Psychic
- Dazzling Gleam
- Focus Blast

While it might seem the meta only favours slow pokemon with huge defenses, thats not always the case! This Alakazam has a great matchup on both physical and special sides thanks to the option to change all its special attack over to defense while clicking calm mind. Thanks to its high speed tier, it can switch happily between high defense and high special defense as it boosts up and then sweeps.

Questions:

I wonder if you have any questions or can theorize something about the metagame. I am hoping this can be a fun meta where every mon gets to tap into the brokenness of aegislash without having to deal with the 50/50s of kings shield. This meta will have a lot of really powerful attackers but also a lot of very powerful pivots and sponges to take these attacks
also ill explain the reason why atk swaps with special defense instead of atk swapping with def, etc: offense swapping with the opposite defense made the biggest changes to the pokemon, since a lot of mons with high defenses have also high attack, and both low special atk and special defense, so it didnt actually have much impact when choosing to swap your stats. vice versa, a lot of mons with high special defense are also special attackers with bad physical offense and defense. this way, swapping stats makes a noticable change and can actually change the way the pokemon might play with both sets.
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/aegislashd.3512814/

Sounds familiar
Edit: better name though

mine has offense switch with the opposite defenses which changes the meta more so even the core concept is totally different, i couldve called it distortionmons and played with the idea of it being based off of giratinas stat switch between formes and then the comparison would probably not have been made.

i imagine a lot of stance switching metagames have been submitted but i posted mine anyway bc it does it through z-moves rather than being tied to moves/being forced, so it adds a different layer of play since you can do things like the alakazam set which are impossible in a lot of stance change metas. it also doesnt rely on kings shield variants at all or force players to use protect turns/ force their forme change at all. if you lookat the metagame you posted it always switches offenses and defenses when attacking, so running any pokemon that is originally offensive is basically garbage, not to mention cant be ran as walls since they cant switch into any attacks and have to then waste a very transparent turn protecting, followed by hopefully having some form of recovery. i dont think the comparison between this metagame and that one is a very good one

tbh i might change the name to Distorted anyway

Last edited:

Samtendo09

Ability: Light Power
is a Pre-Contributor
Any more suggestions like what to ban just in case in my OM with the most likes so far, as well as other suggestions, before that I could submit it later?

Metagame name: Instant Happening

Metagame premise: Everything that could wait for a turn or more, will inevitably happens (at now or at the end of turn, depended on the move). Anything that goes for five or more turns will inevitably ends at the end of the turn it was used. Anything that stays as long as the Pokémon is around does not count toward this metagame's rule.

Solar Beam/Blade will strike the moment it got activated (without Sun), Perish Song will instantly take effect and faint all Pokémon at the end of the turn of its usage, and the Weathers, Terrains and Rooms will go away after a turn. Future Sight and Doom Desire will also strikes at the end of the turn. There is no such thing as "take effect at the next/umpteenth turn".

Potential bans and threats: OU Clause. Perish Song could be considered as too unhealthy despite the sacrifice, and if Hyper Beam counted seeing the "recharge at the next turn", Porygon-Z could subject into suspect test or even outright ban as the recharge would happens at the same turn anyway after the usage of move (this at least, if Mega Kangaskhan was unbanned, would stop the Giga Impact spamming). With Psychic Terrain being almost useless (except for one turn Priority protection for Tapu Lele), priority become more prominent, and multiple moves such as Future Sight, Solar Beam/Blade, Sky Attack and other similar attacks are becoming more useful. Psychic-type, Grass-type and Flying-type may become more powerful with the unrestricted aforementioned move.

EDIT: Kyurem-Black may also get suspect tested does to finally having access to a powerful and useful Ice STAB in the form of Freeze Shock. Rest would also be too unhealthy does to potentially making stall too unpractical to deal with.
Questions for the community:
+ Which Pokémon could benefit the most from metagame's rule, and which Pokémon would be most hindered by the same rule?
+ Do the Hyper Beam variation counted toward this rule, or would be those too powerful in these case?
+ Which strategy (Offensive, Sweeping, Defensive, Stall, etc.) would be mostly affected by this rule?

What A Wonderful World

Everything has Wonder Guard on top of its regular ability

OU Banlist + Tynamo line + Burn Up

The idea is that you try to cover as many types with SE damage as you can.

AquaticPanic

Intentional Femboy Penguin
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributor
Community Leader
What A Wonderful World

Everything has Wonder Guard on top of its regular ability

OU Banlist + Tynamo line + Burn Up

The idea is that you try to cover as many types with SE damage as you can.
Ban Air Baloon and Magnet Rise.
Also that really doesn't sound like a fun thing to play tbh :/

Unown Cup

All pokemon are banned except Unown. Species clause does not exist. All Unown are the type of their Hidden Power and/or have the ability Protean.

Strategy is basically to try to win with type advantages.
That actually sounds pretty interesting. You'd have to remove levitate though. I don't think protean is a good ability because you'd only change type when attacking. I also think announcing the type of the Unown is a good idea.

AquaticPanic

Intentional Femboy Penguin
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributor
Community Leader
Ability Alphabet

Metagame premise: Every ability gets the effect of the next one, in an alphabetical order, added/merged to them (Moody is skipped for obvious reasons).
For an example, let's take a look at Serene Grace. The next ability is Shadow Shield. So as of now,Serene Grace's effects are: "This Pokemon's moves have their secondary effect chance doubled and if this Pokemon is at full HP, damage taken from attacks is halved".
The really OP abilities that would be banworthy otherwise don't really create threats. Huge Power is merged with Honey Gather, so the new users are things like Combee and Teddiursa. Pure Power adds it effect to Psychic Surge, so the only new user is Tapu Lele. Comatose goes to Kecleon. Adaptability is Zan Mode Darmanitan's new toy. Shadow Tag's effect is added to Shadow Shield, so the only new user would be Lunala, which is banned. Parental Bond is added to Own Tempo. Wonder Guard is given to... Wimpod out of all things. The only banworthy is Simple, which goes to Minior; and Protean Necrozma

Edit as of 5/25:
- Parental Bond will also be skipped. This is due to it being able to abuse Seismic Toss and even Nature's Madness (The later through Smeargle), which are obviously not really balanced. Since the only mon to get Parental Bond is Ubers anyways, I decided to skip the ability rather than banning Own Tempo.

- Huge Power is being taken onto account wheter to be banned or not, as it merges with Hustle, essentially giving a +3 in attack. However, no Huge Power user has any accuracy-boosting move (Either that or I missed it), which is why I'm still deciding (Always being at +3 is honestly ridiculously broken, so it'll probably end up being banned)

- Minior is quickbanned due to Shell Smash + Simple combo

Edit as of 6/3:
- Ability List is (hopefully) all fixed
- Huge Power is quickbanned
- Metagame Name is decided
Adaptability: Vanilla Effects + This Pokemon's Normal-type moves become Flying type and have 1.2x power.

Aerilate: Vanilla Effects + If this Pokemon is KOed with a contact move, that move's user loses 1/4 its max HP

Aftermath: Vanilla Effects + While this Pokemon is active, the effects of weather conditions are disabled.

Air Lock: Vanilla Effects + This Pokemon's attacks have 1.3x power if it is the last to move in a turn.

Analytic: Vanilla Effects + If this Pokemon (not its substitute) takes a critical hit, its Attack is raised 12 stages.

Anger Point: Vanilllla Effects + On switch-in, this Pokemon shudders if any foe has a supereffective or OHKO move.

Anticipation: Vanilla Effects + Prevents adjacent foes from choosing to switch unless they are airborne.

Arena Trap: Vanilla Effects + Protects user/allies from Attract, Disable, Encore, Heal Block, Taunt, and Torment.

Aroma Veil: Vanilla Effects + While this Pokemon is active, the Dark Aura and Fairy Aura power modifier is 0.75x (However doesn't affect the abilities that merge with them).

Aura Break
: Vanilla Effects + Causes sleeping adjacent foes to lose 1/8 of their max HP at the end of each turn.

Bad Dreams
: Vanilla Effects + This Pokemon's allies have the power of their special attacks multiplied by 1.3.

Battery
: Vanilla Effects + This Pokemon cannot be struck by a critical hit.

Battle Armor:
Vanilla Effects + Battle Bond effects (So essentially just Vanilla effects)

Battle Bond
: Vanilla Effects + This Pokemon's highest stat is raised by 1 if it attacks and KOes another Pokemon.

Beast Boost
: Vanilla Effects + This Pokemon's Sp. Atk is raised by 1 when it reaches 1/2 or less of its max HP.

Berserk
: Vanilla Effects + Prevents other Pokemon from lowering this Pokemon's Defense stat stage.

Big Pecks
: Vanilla Effects + When this Pokemon has 1/3 or less of its max HP, its Fire attacks do 1.5x damage.

Blaze
: Vanilla Effects + Makes user immune to ballistic moves.

Bulletproof
: Vanilla Effects + If this Pokemon eats a Berry, it restores 1/3 of its max HP after the Berry's effect.

Cheek Pouch
: Vanilla Effects + If Sunny Day is active, this Pokemon's Speed is doubled.

Chlorophyll
: Vanilla Effects + Prevents other Pokemon from lowering this Pokemon's stat stages.

Clear Body
: Vanilla Effects + While this Pokemon is active, the effects of weather conditions are disabled.

Cloud Nine
: Vanilla Effects + This Pokemon's type changes to the type of a move it's hit by, unless it has the type.

Color Change
: Vanilla Effects + This Pokemon cannot be statused, and is considered to be asleep.

Comatose
: Vanilla Effects + This Pokemon's Sp. Atk is raised by 2 for each of its stats that is lowered by a foe.

Competitive
: Vanilla Effects + This Pokemon's moves have their accuracy multiplied by 1.3.

Compound Eyes: Vanilla Effects + If this Pokemon has a stat stage raised it is lowered instead, and vice versa.

Contrary: Vanilla Effects + This Pokemon can poison or badly poison other Pokemon regardless of their typing.

Corrosion: Vanilla Effects + If this Pokemon is hit by an attack, there is a 30% chance that move gets disabled.

Cursed Body: Vanilla Effects + 30% chance of infatuating Pokemon of the opposite gender if they make contact.

Cute Charm: Vanilla Effects + While this Pokemon is active, Self-Destruct, Explosion, and Aftermath have no effect.

Damp: Vanilla Effects + After another Pokemon uses a dance move, this Pokemon uses the same move.

Dancer: Vanilla Effects + While this Pokemon is active, a Dark move used by any Pokemon has 1.33x power. (So Oricorio is even more of a doubles mon... Even tho this meta is Singles)

Dark Aura: Vanilla Effects + While this Pokemon is active, allies are protected from opposing priority moves.

Dazzling: Vanilla Effects + While this Pokemon has 1/2 or less of its max HP, its Attack and Sp. Atk are halved.

Defeatist: Vanilla Effects + This Pokemon's Attack is raised by 2 for each of its stats that is lowered by a foe.

Defiant: Vanilla Effects + On switch-in, strong winds begin until this Ability is not active in battle.

Delta Stream: Vanilla Effects (Since Winds overlaps Harsh Sun).

Desolate Land: Vanilla Effects (Since merges with Disguise)

Disguise: Vanilla Effects + On switch-in, Attack or Sp. Atk is raised 1 stage based on the foes' weaker Defense.

Download: Vanilla Effects + On switch-in, this Pokemon summons Rain Dance.

Drizzle: Vanilla Effects + On switch-in, this Pokemon summons Sunny Day. (So it's really just a Drought that can reset it's turn counter)

Drought: Vanilla Effects + This Pokemon is healed 1/4 by Water, 1/8 by Rain; is hurt 1.25x by Fire, 1/8 by Sun.

Dry Skin: Vanilla Effects + This Pokemon's sleep counter drops by 2 instead of 1.

Early Bird: Vanilla Effects + 30% chance of poison/paralysis/sleep on others making contact with this Pokemon.

Effect Spore: Vanilla Effects + On switch-in, this Pokemon summons Electric Terrain.

Electric Terrain: Vanilla Effects + This Pokemon switches out when it reaches 1/2 or less of its maximum HP.

Emergency Exit: Vanilla Effects + While this Pokemon is active, a Fairy move used by any Pokemon has 1.33x power.

Fairy Aura: Vanilla Effects + This Pokemon receives 3/4 damage from supereffective attacks.

Filter: Vanilla Effects + 30% chance a Pokemon making contact with this Pokemon will be burned.

Flame Body: Vanilla Effects + While this Pokemon is burned, its special attacks have 1.5x power.

Flare Boost: Vanilla Effects + This Pokemon's Fire attacks do 1.5x damage if hit by one Fire move; Fire immunity.

Flash Fire: Vanilla Effects (Since the next is a form-changing ability)

Flower Gift: Vanilla Effects + This side's Grass types can't have stats lowered or status inflicted by other Pokemon.

Flower Veil: Vanilla Effects + This Pokemon takes 1/2 damage from contact moves, 2x damage from Fire moves.

Fluffy: Vanilla Effects (Since next is a Form-Changing ability)

Forecast: Vanilla Effects + On switch-in, this Pokemon is alerted to the foes' move with the highest power.

Forewarn: Vanilla Effects + This Pokemon's allies receive 3/4 damage from other Pokemon's attacks.

Friend Guard: Vanilla Effects + On switch-in, this Pokemon identifies the held items of all opposing Pokemon.

Frisk: Vanilla Effects + Prevents other Pokemon from lowering this Pokemon's stat stages.

Full Metal Body: Vanilla Effects + This Pokemon's Defense is doubled.

Fur Coat: Vanilla Effects + If this Pokemon is at full HP, its Flying-type moves have their priority increased by 1.

Gale Wings: Vanilla Effects + This Pokemon's Normal-type moves become Electric type and have 1.2x power.

Galvanize: Vanilla Effects + When this Pokemon has 1/2 or less of its maximum HP, it uses certain Berries early.

Gluttony: Vanilla Effects + Pokemon making contact with this Pokemon have their Speed lowered by 1 stage.

Gooey: Vanilla Effects + If Grassy Terrain is active, this Pokemon's Defense is multiplied by 1.5.

Grass Pelt: Vanilla Effects + On switch-in, this Pokemon summons Grassy Terrain.

Grassy Surge: Vanilla Effects + If this Pokemon is statused, its Attack is 1.5x; ignores burn halving physical damage.

Guts: Vanilla Effects + If last item used is a Berry, 50% chance to restore it each end of turn. 100% in Sun.

Harvest: Vanilla Effects + 30% chance of curing an adjacent ally's status at the end of each turn.

Healer: Vanilla Effects + The power of Fire-type attacks against this Pokemon is halved; burn damage halved.

Heat Proof: Vanilla Effects + This Pokemon's weight is doubled.

Heavy Metal: Vanilla Effects

Honey Gather: This Pokemon's Attack is doubled.

Huge Power: Vanilla Effects + This Pokemon's Attack is 1.5x and accuracy of its physical attacks is 0.8x.

Hustle: Vanilla Effects + This Pokemon has its status cured at the end of each turn if Rain Dance is active.

Hydration: Vanilla Effects + Prevents other Pokemon from lowering this Pokemon's Attack stat stage.

Hyper Cutter: Vanilla Effects + If Hail is active, this Pokemon heals 1/16 of its max HP each turn; immunity to Hail.

Ice Body: Vanilla Effects

Illuminate: This Pokemon appears as the last Pokemon in the party until it takes direct damage.

Illusion: Vanilla Effects + This Pokemon cannot be poisoned. Gaining this Ability while poisoned cures it.

Immunity: Vanilla Effects + On switch-in, this Pokemon Transforms into the opposing Pokemon that is facing it.

Imposter: Vanilla Effects + Moves ignore substitutes and opposing Reflect, Light Screen, Safeguard, and Mist.

Infiltrator: Vanilla Effects + If this Pokemon is KOed with a move, that move's user loses an equal amount of HP.

Innards Out: Vanilla Effects + This Pokemon cannot be made to flinch.

Inner Focus: Vanilla Effects + This Pokemon cannot fall asleep. Gaining this Ability while asleep cures it.

Insomnia: Vanilla Effects + On switch-in, this Pokemon lowers the Attack of adjacent opponents by 1 stage.

Intimidate: Vanilla Effects + Pokemon making contact with this Pokemon lose 1/8 of their max HP.

Iron Barbs: Vanilla Effects + This Pokemon's punch-based attacks have 1.2x power. Sucker Punch is not boosted.

Iron Fist: Vanilla Effects + This Pokemon's Attack is raised by 1 stage after it is damaged by a Dark-type move.

Justified: Vanilla Effects + This Pokemon's accuracy can't be lowered by others; ignores their evasiveness stat.

Keen Eye: Vanilla Effects + This Pokemon's held item has no effect, except Macho Brace. Fling cannot be used.

Klutz: Vanilla Effects + If Sunny Day is active, this Pokemon cannot be statused and Rest will fail for it.

Leaf Guard: Vanilla Effects + This Pokemon is immune to Ground; Gravity/Ingrain/Smack Down/Iron Ball nullify it.

Levitate: Vanilla Effects + This Pokemon's weight is halved.

Light Metal: Vanilla Effects + This Pokemon draws Electric moves to itself to raise Sp. Atk by 1; Electric immunity.

Lightning Rod: Vanilla Effects + This Pokemon cannot be paralyzed. Gaining this Ability while paralyzed cures it.

Limber: Vanilla Effects + This Pokemon damages those draining HP from it for as much as they would heal.

Liquid Ooze: Vanilla Effects + This Pokemon's sound-based moves become Water type.

Liquid Voice: Vanilla Effects + This Pokemon's attacks do not make contact with the target.

Long Reach: Vanilla Effects + This Pokemon blocks certain status moves and bounces them back to the user.

Magic Bounce: Vanilla Effects + This Pokemon can only be damaged by direct attacks.

Magic Guard: Vanilla Effects + If this Pokemon has no item, it steals the item off a Pokemon it hits with an attack.

Magician: Vanilla Effects + This Pokemon cannot be frozen. Gaining this Ability while frozen cures it.

Magma Armor: Vanilla Effects + Prevents adjacent Steel-type foes from choosing to switch.

Magnet Pull: Vanilla Effects + If this Pokemon is statused, its Defense is 1.5x.

Marvel Scale: Vanilla Effects + This Pokemon's pulse moves have 1.5x power. Heal Pulse heals 3/4 target's max HP.

Mega Launcher: Vanilla Effects + This Pokemon's attacks are critical hits if the target is poisoned.

Merciless: Vanilla Effects + If an active ally has Minus or the Ability Plus, this Pokemon's Sp. Atk is 1.5x.

Minus: Vanilla Effects + On switch-in, this Pokemon summons Misty Terrain.

Misty Terrain: Vanilla Effects + This Pokemon's moves and their effects ignore the Abilities of other Pokemon.

Mold Braker: Vanilla Effects + This Pokemon's Speed is raised 1 stage if hit by an Electric move; Electric immunity.

Motor Drive: Vanilla Effects + This Pokemon's Attack is raised by 1 stage if it attacks and KOes another Pokemon.

Moxie: Vanilla Effects + If this Pokemon is at full HP, damage taken from attacks is halved.

Multiscale: Vanilla Effects

Multitype: Vanilla Effects + Pokemon making contact with this Pokemon have their Ability changed to Mummy.

Mummy: Vanilla Effects + This Pokemon has its major status condition cured when it switches out.

Natural Cure: Vanilla Effects + Every move used by or against this Pokemon will always hit.

No Guard: Vanilla Effects + This Pokemon's moves are changed to be Normal type and have 1.2x power.

Normalize: Vanilla Effects + This Pokemon cannot be infatuated or taunted. Gaining this Ability cures it.

Oblivious: Vanilla Effects + This Pokemon is immune to powder moves and damage from Sandstorm or Hail.

Overcoat: Vanilla Effects + When this Pokemon has 1/3 or less of its max HP, its Grass attacks do 1.5x damage.

Overgrow: Vanilla Effects + This Pokemon cannot be confused. Gaining this Ability while confused cures it.

Own Tempo: Vanilla Effects + If this Pokemon has no item, it steals the item off a Pokemon making contact with it.

Pickpocket: Vanilla Effects + If this Pokemon has no item, it finds one used by an adjacent Pokemon this turn.

Pickup: Vanilla Effects + This Pokemon's Normal-type moves become Fairy type and have 1.2x power.

Pixilate: Vanilla Effects + If an active ally has Plus or the Ability Minus, this Pokemon's Sp. Atk is 1.5x.

Plus: Vanilla Effects + This Pokemon is healed by 1/8 of its max HP each turn when poisoned; no HP loss.

Poison Heal: Vanilla Effects + 30% chance a Pokemon making contact with this Pokemon will be poisoned.

Poison Point: Vanilla Effects + This Pokemon's contact moves have a 30% chance of poisoning

Poison Touch: Vanilla Effects

Power Construct: Vanilla Effects (To be fair I'm not even sure if you can replace Power Construct. But since it's both banned and Power Of Alchemy's effects only work in doubles, it really does not matter)

Power Of Alchemy: Vanilla Effects + This Pokemon's Status moves have priority raised by 1, but Dark types are immune.

Prankster: Vanilla Effects + If this Pokemon is the target of a foe's move, that move loses one additional PP.

Pressure: Vanilla Effects + On switch-in, heavy rain begins until this Ability is not active in battle.

Primordial Sea: Vanilla Effects + This Pokemon receives 3/4 damage from supereffective attacks.

Prism Armor: Vanilla Effects + This Pokemon's type changes to match the type of the move it is about to use.

Protean: Vanilla Effects + On switch-in, this Pokemon summons Psychic Terrain.

Psychic Surge: Vanilla Effects + This Pokemon's Attack is doubled.

Pure Power: Vanilla Effects + While this Pokemon is active, allies are protected from opposing priority moves.

Queenly Majesty: Vanilla Effects + If this Pokemon is statused, its Speed is 1.5x; ignores Speed drop from paralysis.

Quick Feet: Vanilla Effects + If Rain Dance is active, this Pokemon heals 1/16 of its max HP each turn.

Rain Dish: Vanilla Effects + This Pokemon's Speed is raised 1 stage if hit by a Bug-, Dark-, or Ghost-type attack.

Rattled: Vanilla Effects

Receiver: Vanilla Effects + This Pokemon's attacks with recoil or crash damage have 1.2x power; not Struggle.

Reckless: Vanilla Effects + This Pokemon's Normal-type moves become Ice type and have 1.2x power.

Refrigerate: Vanilla Effects + This Pokemon restores 1/3 of its maximum HP, rounded down, when it switches out.

Regenerator: Vanilla Effects + This Pokemon's attacks do 1.25x on same gender targets; 0.75x on opposite gender.

Rivalry: Vanilla Effects

RKS System: Vanilla Effects + This Pokemon does not take recoil damage besides Struggle/Life Orb/crash damage.

Rock Head: Vanilla Effects + Pokemon making contact with this Pokemon lose 1/8 of their max HP.

Rough Skin: Vanilla Effects

Run Away: This Pokemon's Ground/Rock/Steel attacks do 1.3x in Sandstorm; immunity to it.

Sand Force: Vanilla Effects + If Sandstorm is active, this Pokemon's Speed is doubled; immunity to Sandstorm.

Sand Rush: Vanilla Effects + On switch-in, this Pokemon summons Sandstorm.

Sand Stream: Vanilla Effects + If Sandstorm is active, this Pokemon's evasiveness is 1.25x; immunity to Sandstorm.

Sand Veil: Vanilla Effects + This Pokemon's Attack is raised 1 stage if hit by a Grass move; Grass immunity.

Sap Sipper: Vanilla Effects

Schooling: Vanilla Effects + This Pokemon can hit Ghost types with Normal- and Fighting-type moves.

Scrappy: Vanilla Effects + This Pokemon's moves have their secondary effect chance doubled.

Serene Grace: Vanilla Effects + If this Pokemon is at full HP, damage taken from attacks is halved.

Shadow Shield: Vanilla Effects + Prevents adjacent foes from choosing to switch unless they also have this Ability.

Shadow Tag: Vanilla Effects + This Pokemon has a 33% chance to have its status cured at the end of each turn.

Shed Skin: Vanilla Effects + This Pokemon's attacks with secondary effects have 1.3x power; nullifies the effects.

Sheer Force: Vanilla Effects + This Pokemon cannot be struck by a critical hit.

Shell Armor: Vanilla Effects + This Pokemon is not affected by the secondary effect of another Pokemon's attack.

Shield Dust: Vanilla Effects

Shields Down: Vanilla Effects + If this Pokemon's stat stages are raised or lowered, the effect is doubled instead.

Simple: Vanilla Effects + This Pokemon's multi-hit attacks always hit the maximum number of times.

Skill Link: Vanilla Effects + On switch-in, this Pokemon's Attack and Speed are halved for 5 turns.

Slow Start: Vanilla Effects + If Hail is active, this Pokemon's Speed is doubled.

Slush Rush: Vanilla Effects + If this Pokemon strikes with a critical hit, the damage is multiplied by 1.5.

Sniper: Vanilla Effects + If Hail is active, this Pokemon's evasiveness is 1.25x; immunity to Hail.

Snow Veil: Vanilla Effects + On switch-in, this Pokemon summons Hail.

Snow Warning: Vanilla Effects + If Sunny Day is active, this Pokemon's Sp. Atk is 1.5x; loses 1/8 max HP per turn.

Solar Power: Vanilla Effects + This Pokemon receives 3/4 damage from supereffective attacks.

Solid Rock: Vanilla Effects + This Pokemon's Sp. Atk is raised by 1 stage when another Pokemon faints.

Soul-Heart: Vanilla Effects + This Pokemon is immune to sound-based moves, including Heal Bell.

Soundproof: Vanilla Effects + This Pokemon's Speed is raised 1 stage at the end of each full turn on the field.

Speed Boost: Vanilla Effects + This Pokemon's attacks deal double damage if the target switched in this turn.

Stakeout: Vanilla Effects + This Pokemon moves last among Pokemon using the same or greater priority moves.

Stall: Vanilla Effects + This Pokemon's Defense is raised by 1 stage after it is damaged by a move.

Stamina: Vanilla Effects

Stance Change: Vanilla Effects + 30% chance a Pokemon making contact with this Pokemon will be paralyzed.

Static: Vanilla Effects + If this Pokemon flinches, its Speed is raised by 1 stage.

Steadfast: Vanilla Effects + This Pokemon's Steel-type attacks have their power multiplied by 1.5.

Steelworker: Vanilla Effects + This Pokemon's attacks without a chance to flinch have a 10% chance to flinch.

Stench: Vanilla Effects + This Pokemon cannot lose its held item due to another Pokemon's attack.

Sticky Hold: Vanilla Effects + This Pokemon draws Water moves to itself to raise Sp. Atk by 1; Water immunity.

Storm Drain: Vanilla Effects + This Pokemon's bite-based attacks have 1.5x power. Bug Bite is not boosted.

Strong Jaw: Vanilla Effects + If this Pokemon is at full HP, it survives one hit with at least 1 HP. Immune to OHKO.

Sturdy: Vanilla Effects + This Pokemon cannot be forced to switch out by another Pokemon's attack or item.

Suction Cups: Vanilla Effects + This Pokemon's critical hit ratio is raised by 1 stage.

Super Luck: Vanilla Effects + If Electric Terrain is active, this Pokemon's Speed is doubled.

Surge Surfer: Vanilla Effects + When this Pokemon has 1/3 or less of its max HP, its Bug attacks do 1.5x damage.

Swarm: Vanilla Effects + This Pokemon and its allies cannot fall asleep.

Sweet Veil: Vanilla Effects + If Rain Dance is active, this Pokemon's Speed is doubled.

Swift Swim: Vanilla Effects

Symbiosis: If another Pokemon burns/poisons/paralyzes this Pokemon, it also gets that status.

Synchronize: Vanilla Effects + This Pokemon's evasiveness is doubled as long as it is confused.

Tangled Feet: Vanilla Effects + Pokemon making contact with this Pokemon have their Speed lowered by 1 stage.

Tangling Hair: Vanilla Effects + This Pokemon's moves of 60 power or less have 1.5x power. Includes Struggle.

Technician: Vanilla Effects

Telepathy: This Pokemon's moves and their effects ignore the Abilities of other Pokemon.

Teravolt: Vanilla Effects + Fire/Ice-type moves against this Pokemon deal damage with a halved attacking stat.

Thick Fat: Vanilla Effects + This Pokemon's attacks that are not very effective on a target deal double damage.

Tinted Lens: Vanilla Effects + When this Pokemon has 1/3 or less of its max HP, its Water attacks do 1.5x damage.

Torrent: Vanilla Effects + This Pokemon's contact moves have their power multiplied by 1.3.

Tough Claws: Vanilla Effects + While this Pokemon is poisoned, its physical attacks have 1.5x power.

Toxic Boost: Vanilla Effects + On switch-in, or when it can, this Pokemon copies a random adjacent foe's Ability.

Trace: Vanilla Effects + This Pokemon's healing moves have their priority increased by 3.

Triage: Vanilla Effects + This Pokemon skips every other turn instead of using a move.

Truant: Vanilla Effects + This Pokemon's moves and their effects ignore the Abilities of other Pokemon.

Turboblaze: Vanilla Effects + This Pokemon ignores other Pokemon's stat stages when taking or doing damage.

Unaware: Vanilla Effects + Speed is doubled on held item loss; boost is lost if it switches, gets new item/Ability.

Unburden: Vanilla Effects + While this Pokemon is active, it prevents opposing Pokemon from using their Berries.

Unnerve: Vanilla Effects + This Pokemon and its allies' moves have their accuracy multiplied by 1.1.

Victory Star: Vanilla Effects + This Pokemon cannot fall asleep. Gaining this Ability while asleep cures it.

Vital Spirit: Vanilla Effects + This Pokemon heals 1/4 of its max HP when hit by Electric moves; Electric immunity.

Volt Absorb: Vanilla Effects + This Pokemon heals 1/4 of its max HP when hit by Water moves; Water immunity.

Water Absorb: Vanilla Effects + This Pokemon's Water power is 2x; it can't be burned; Fire power against it is halved.

Water Bubble: Vanilla Effects + This Pokemon's Defense is raised 2 stages after it is damaged by a Water-type move.

Water Compaction: Vanilla Effects + This Pokemon cannot be burned. Gaining this Ability while burned cures it.

Water Veil: Vanilla Effects + If a physical attack hits this Pokemon, Defense is lowered by 1, Speed is raised by 2.

Weak Armor: Vanilla Effects + Prevents other Pokemon from lowering this Pokemon's stat stages.

White Smoke: Vanilla Effects + This Pokemon switches out when it reaches 1/2 or less of its maximum HP.

Wimp Out: Vanilla Effects + This Pokemon can only be damaged by supereffective moves and indirect damage.

Wonder Guard: Vanilla Effects + Status moves with accuracy checks are 50% accurate when used on this Pokemon.

Wonder Skin: Vanilla Effects

Zen Mode: Vanilla Effects + This Pokemon's same-type attack bonus (STAB) is 2 instead of 1.5.

- Battle Bond (Gets Beast Boost's effects added to itself)
- Volcanion (Water Absorb has now also the effects of Water Bubble)
- Minior (Shell Smash + Simple)
- Huge Power (Merges with Hustle)
- OU Banlist

- Wonder Guard (Merges with Wonder Skin, making Shedinja harder to hit with Seeds, WoWs and Toxics)

- Lucario (Steadfast merges with Steelworker)
- Tapu Bulu (Gets guts)
- Gogoat (Grass Pelt merges now with Grassy Surge)

- Is Necrozma banworthy, since Prism Armor now has the effects of Protean added to it?
- Is Minior banworthy? It has Simple Shell Smash but not that good stats (I'd go with yes)

Last edited:

Dunfan

formerly Dunsparce Fanboy
Unnamed (Call it Ability Alphabet for now. Alternate name might be Ability Merge)

Metagame premise: Every ability gets the effect of the next one, in an alphabetical order, added/merged to them (Moody is skipped for obvious reasons).
For an example, let's take a look at Serene Grace. The next ability is Shadow Shield. So as of now,Serene Grace's effects are: "This Pokemon's moves have their secondary effect chance doubled and if this Pokemon is at full HP, damage taken from attacks is halved".
The really OP abilities that would be banworthy otherwise don't really create threats. Huge Power is merged with Honey Gather, so the new users are things like Combee and Teddiursa. Pure Power adds it effect to Psychic Surge, so the only new user is Tapu Lele. Comatose goes to Kecleon. Adaptability is Zan Mode Darmanitan's new toy. Shadow Tag's effect is added to Shadow Shield, so the only new user would be Lunala, which is banned. Parental Bond is added to Own Tempo. Wonder Guard is given to... Wimpod out of all things. The only banworthy is Simple, which goes to Minior; and Protean Necrozma

The list bellow is uncomplete as of now.
Adaptability: Vanilla Effects + If this Pokemon is KOed with a contact move, that move's user loses 1/4 its max HP
Aftermath: Vanilla Effects + This Pokemon's Normal-type moves become Flying type and have 1.2x power.
Aerilate: Vanilla Effects + While this Pokemon is active, the effects of weather conditions are disabled.
Air Lock: Vanilla Effects + This Pokemon's attacks have 1.3x power if it is the last to move in a turn.
Analytic: Vanilla Effects + If this Pokemon (not its substitute) takes a critical hit, its Attack is raised 12 stages.
Anger Point: Vanilllla Effects + On switch-in, this Pokemon shudders if any foe has a supereffective or OHKO move.

Bans: Battle Bond (Gets Beast Boost's effects added to itself), Volcanion (Water Absorb has now also the effects of Water Bubble), OU Banlist
Possible Bans: Minior (Simple Shell Smash), Wonder Guard (Merges with Wonder Skin, making Shedinja harder to hit with Seeds, WoWs and Toxics), Necrozma (Gets Protean)
Threats: Lucario (Steadfast merges with Steelworker), Gogoat (Grass Pelt merges now with Grassy Surge)

- Is Necrozma banworthy, since Prism Armor now has the effects of Protean added to it?
- Is Minior banworthy? It has Simple Shell Smash but not that good stats (I'd go with yes)
I really like that idea, so here's some mons that likes this meta :
Venusaur-mega (Thick Fat) : Grass is resisted by 7 types... but that doesn't matter anymore. Now it gets Tinted Lens, so prepare to Giga Drain everything.
Milotic (Competitive) : Competitive gives Compound Eyes, and you can enjoy your boosted accuracy on moves like Hypnosis, Hydro Pump and Blizzard.
Tornadus (Defiant) : Defiant gives Delta Stream. Maybe it's something...
Medicham-mega (Pure Power) : Gets Queenly Majesty, so priority isn't a problem anymore.
Raikou (Pressure) : Gets Primordial Sea with Weather Ball and Thunder, cuz' Wynaut.
Salemence and other Moxie mons : Gets Multiscale... RUN AWAY !
Tapu Bulu (Grassy Surge) : Gets Guts. And the burn damage isn't a big problem with the Grassy Terrain on.
Greninja (Protean) : Gets Psychic Terrain. With Extrasensory and it's speed, it could be really dangerous.
Florges (Flower Veil) : Gets Fluffy... now, Iron Heads and stuff are not a problem...

Parental Bond will probably be a threat, since there's some good mons that learns it, like Slowking.
And if one day there's an Uber version of this meta, Genesect will enjoy it's added Drizzle.

Talking about that, Drizzle gives Drought, so which ability triggers first ?

Last edited:
I really like that idea, so here's some mons that likes this meta :
Venusaur-mega (Thick Fat) : Grass is resisted by 7 types... but that doesn't matter anymore. Now it gets Tinted Lens, so prepare to Giga Drain everything.
Milotic (Competitive) : Competitive gives Compound Eyes, and you can enjoy your boosted accuracy on moves like Hypnosis, Hydro Pump and Blizzard.
Tornadus (Defiant) : Defiant gives Delta Stream. Maybe it's something...
Medicham-mega (Pure Power) : Gets Queenly Majesty, so priority isn't a problem anymore.
Raikou (Pressure) : Gets Primordial Sea with Weather Ball and Thunder, cuz' Wynaut.
Salemence and other Moxie mons : Gets Multiscale... RUN AWAY !
Tapu Bulu (Grassy Surge) : Gets Guts. And the burn damage isn't a big problem with the Grassy Terrain on.
Greninja (Protean) : Gets Psychic Terrain. With Extrasensory and it's speed, it could be really dangerous.
Florges (Flower Veil) : Gets Fluffy... now, Iron Heads and stuff are not a problem...

Parental Bond will probably be a threat, since there's some good mons that learns it, like Slowking.
And if one day there's an Uber version of this meta, Genesect will enjoy it's added Drizzle.

Talking about that, Drizzle gives Drought, so which ability triggers first ?
Alphebetical order, drizzle triggers first, then Drought. Which means Pelipper is a sun setter now.

By the way, Speed Boost gives Stakeout, dunno if it's good or bad since Speed Boosters aren't that strong.

Adaptability gives Aerilate, but no Flying type with Adaptability...

I don't think Necrozma is banworthy, sure it gets Protean but it still lacks the movepool to hit Psychic resistant Pokemon, particuarly Steel types. Not a real threat since it was spamming Psychic type moves most of the time.

Last edited:
Unnamed (Call it Ability Alphabet for now. Alternate name might be Ability Merge)

The list bellow is uncomplete as of now.
Adaptability: Vanilla Effects + If this Pokemon is KOed with a contact move, that move's user loses 1/4 its max HP
Aftermath: Vanilla Effects + This Pokemon's Normal-type moves become Flying type and have 1.2x power.
Aerilate: Vanilla Effects + While this Pokemon is active, the effects of weather conditions are disabled.

Bans: Battle Bond (Gets Beast Boost's effects added to itself), Volcanion (Water Absorb has now also the effects of Water Bubble), OU Banlist
Possible Bans: Minior (Simple Shell Smash), Wonder Guard (Merges with Wonder Skin, making Shedinja harder to hit with Seeds, WoWs and Toxics), Necrozma (Gets Protean)
Threats: Lucario (Steadfast merges with Steelworker), Gogoat (Grass Pelt merges now with Grassy Surge)

Does seem like a cool idea, I would definitely play this. Some stuff:

Mawile-Mega and Diggersby have both Huge Power and Hustle, so for the price of 20% accuracy they are effectively always at +3 attack. That may need to be banned.
Starmie can have No Guard and Natural Cure. Get ready for perfectly accurate Hydro Pumps, Blizzards and Thunders!
Tapu Bulu can now have Grassy Surge and Guts. Flame Orb gives it a psuedo Choice Band and Grassy Surge negates the burn damage.
Beast Boost mons also get Berserk. Only really affect Celesteela and Nihilego though.
Hippowdon and Tyranitar get an evasion boost for the first 5 turns. That could be annoying.
Landorus-T now gets Iron Barbs as well, so it can now inflict 20% damage a turn with Rocky Helmet
Tornadus and Thundurus effectively have no weaknesses now as they get Delta Stream
Lucario can now have Steelworker-boosted Bullet Punch and Iron Tail

Last edited:
Does seem like a cool idea, I would definitely play this. Some stuff:

Mawile-Mega and Diggersby have both Huge Power and Hustle, so for the price of 20% accuracy they are effectively always at +3 attack. That may need to be banned.
Starmie can have No Guard and Natural Cure. Get ready for perfectly accurate Hydro Pumps, Blizzards and Thunders!
Tapu Bulu can now have Grassy Surge and Guts. Flame Orb gives it a psuedo Choice Band and Grassy Surge negates the burn damage.
Beast Boost mons also get Berserk. Only really affect Celesteela and Nihilego though.
Hippowdon and Tyranitar get an evasion boost for the first 5 turns. That could be annoying.
Landorus-T now gets Iron Barbs as well, so it can now inflict 20% damage a turn with Rocky Helmet
Tornadus and Thundurus effectively have no weaknesses now as they get Delta Stream
Lucario can now have Steelworker-boosted Bullet Punch and Iron Tail
Man Snow Cloak might be viable as you get Snow Warning now, Ninetales Alola finds itself like it was Pokebilities in this meta...

Tough Claws gives Toxic Boost.... mmh only Barbaracle really can use it, and don't really benefit from it outside of being immune to status.

Dugtrio now gains Aroma Veil, which means it traps and is immune to Taunt.... Might worth a ban maybe.

Sand Force gives Sand Rush and Sand Rush gives Sand Stream, Excadrill doesn't need Tyranitar anymore and Dugtrio can work as a sand attacker thanks to Sand Force boosting its STAB and Sand Rush doubling its Speed under the sand.

Will come up with more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)