Official NBA 16-17' Season Thread

Wizards got a bit lost in the mix at the end.. shooting some unnecessary shots and, not really panicking, but playing like a bunch of inexperienced kids with Scott Brooks at their coach. It's a bummer.. both teams honestly look exactly the same, fighting to see who gets completely bodied by the Cavs next round.
I don't think it's a lock the Celtics lose, but the chances are they win are less likely than the Hornets being relevant again (and that says something).

Plus

中国风暴 trademark
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
fuck the kings for being a worse franchise than the knicks and jumping up to third then losing it to philly, fuck the timberwolves for winning the coinflip for 7th, fuck the knicks for not knowing how to tank properly, fuck billy king for gifting the cs markelle fultz, fuck this lakers celtics fugazi bullshit for two straight years FUCK everything a;sldf

I'm sure the Lakers are really saddened by all those free agents like Dwight, Melo, and Aldridge who turned them down these past free agencies.

Paul George was never a free agent, though. He signed the designated max player extension (5 years, starting at 30% of the cap, subject to meeting certain criteria) before the season started in 2013.
I mean he'll probably walk next year and go to LA. prolly misunderstood your post

I mean he'll probably walk next year and go to LA. prolly misunderstood your post
Yeah I was being sarcastic, mocking people who were saying how LA isn't an attractive destination, Kobe killed the franchise, nobody wants to play with Kobe etc after the free agents I mentioned above turned us down, and now they're all busts on their teams. Dodged a few bullets there.

George has what.. 2-3 more good years left? as long as you dont pay big for him, sure.

edit// once he walks. dont think he's gonna be superstar level.

PG is 27 this year lol, he probably has another 5 good years remaining, after which our young pieces (whoever is left of D'Angelo, Ingram, Randle, Nance, Clarkson, Zubac if we trade for PG) will hopefully be starting to enter, if not already in, their primes.

George has what.. 2-3 more good years left? as long as you dont pay big for him, sure.

edit// once he walks. dont think he's gonna be superstar level.
He isn't now, in my opinion. Is he a very good player? Absolutely. But a star? Not really. He should probably be the second best on a contending team, not the top.

shocks me that people think LeBron actually plays with superstars.

Kyrie and Love the two """superstars""" everyone keeps referring to, are benched in the 4th consistently now.
They both suck on defense, which is a requirement for being a superstar. Love isn't that great on offense either.
Kyrie is passable on offense, passable, he'll clutch some shots.

but lets b real here. LeBron is the Cavs. LeBron single-handedly carries the cavs to every win.

--
Lebron (not the cavs, tbh) is going to win the finals this year. The Warriors are far worse than they were last year with Chokeboy Kevin Ant. Draymond too busy feeling up guys 2 actually play as well. What a joke. Eastern Conference > West Conference too. The fact that people think the fucking rockets are decent is a joke upon basketball itself.

shocks me that people think LeBron actually plays with superstars.

Kyrie and Love the two """superstars""" everyone keeps referring to, are benched in the 4th consistently now.
They both suck on defense, which is a requirement for being a superstar. Love isn't that great on offense either.
Kyrie is passable on offense, passable, he'll clutch some shots.

but lets b real here. LeBron is the Cavs. LeBron single-handedly carries the cavs to every win.

--
Lebron (not the cavs, tbh) is going to win the finals this year. The Warriors are far worse than they were last year with Chokeboy Kevin Ant. Draymond too busy feeling up guys 2 actually play as well. What a joke. Eastern Conference > West Conference too. The fact that people think the fucking rockets are decent is a joke upon basketball itself.
Reminds me of Paul George: pretty good but not a superstar, and people think he is.

LeBron will go into the Finals in a better mental state (i.e. I'm destroying everything between me and the title) and he'll infect his teammates with it. I just don't think the Warriors will have the same kind of mindset, especially after what happened last year. They blew a 3-1 lead in the Finals with HCA, and went out there to sign the first option of the other team that blew a 3-1 lead in the playoffs last year. Not to mention their guys are known to disappear in the Finals. They won't be ready for LeBron.

I really really hope you're right. I don't mind dominant teams, I don't hate teams for that.. but the Warriors just irk the fuck out of me. I want Lebron to keep winning as long as he can.

I just see Warriors being lights out whenever they want, or whenever they can chain 2 shots together in a row.. and Durant can be one hell of a force. Maybe I'm underestimating the role players of the Cavaliers, but they just don't seem influential enough.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)