Mafia vs Village dndmaf d2

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
i have a good amount of claims already; gonna encourage folks to claim to me if they havent done so already. jalmont is scrambling, and can't be trusted.

you were perfectly fine w/ me going into n1 smh

I don't know who the safeguard is and I certainly didn't tell them to target me. This is something that is easily confirmable so yeah.

yeah the facts certainly do line up let's take a look at them:
1. White dragon is unable to kill any mafia until n3.
2. the white dragon has to use his kill at all times.
3. the white dragon's kill cannot be bodyguarded.
4. the white dragon (through ullar) claims to be a village vigilante...who refuses to claim. AFAIK pidge didn't get a claim from him (technically i know of one user it could be though).
5. i have a log from a source that wants to remain anonymous:
Redacted - Last Monday at 1:17 PM
Sorry, in class atm
Basically my role knows there is a dragon that's a wolf
And leets just watcher claim was sketch

We know leet wasn't the wolf. QED

zzz

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
AIGHT BOYS. Looks like I have to blow this game wide open again. Mafia jesus about to carry u all yet again.

I am slime aka town rogue. I start with a bvp, target 2, gain +1 bvp per successful rogue. I'm not told whether I succeed or whatnot nor am I told when a bvp pops so take that as you will.
I claimed this to jalmont early on in day 1.
I targeted pidge + ullar tonight for my rogue.
I was redirected onto agape (both were considered redirected and/or host doesn't want to tell me whoI was redirected from).
Agape according to Ullar will auto kidnap anyone that targets him hence why me being redirected = me being kidnapped.
Also due to the host error we know for a fact jalmont targeted agape but for some reason he's not kidnapped (possibly due to sg or some shit idk/c).
Also what's fun to note is that an inspect was supposed to target jalmont and the sg stopped that as well xd.
So it's very likely that jalmont redirected me onto agape, told his maf teammate to tell ullar the shit about whoever targets agape = auto kidnapped and since jalmont already knew about me being essentially unremovable late game, he decided to start this whole chain of events to get me lynched later on.

Have fun lads. Also ullar is a fucking confirmed neutral by his own admission. Fuck village if t
hey can honestly believe the whole IM A NEUT BUT I WIN WITH U GUYS! PLZ DONT KILL ME!

tl;dr. Ullar = neut and trying to pass off as town aligned vig according to his past few posts.
jalmont = likely scum redirector due to host error.
lynch them both. have fun lads

now that i've been cleaned it's really important that people who have not claimed to me claim to me asap. especially if you have results that may lead to a mafia lynch. please and thank you

Wayan Vistar

formerly Flyhn
Not available on Discord until this afternoon after school ends, but feel free to talk to me if you feel like it. No need to claim much, i'm not exactly the leadery type, but something weird's going on here

Serious: what's nice about this is I understand why jalmont was stingy about dragons now

All's good under the hood so can we stop pubclaiming village roles now? The 4, 5 that are left..

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
ok i wanted a reaction on discord but i got bored w/ waiting on him

protip, Haruno : there is no such thing as a 'slime' in D&D. the term you're looking for is 'ooze'. get off ur dragon quest imo

lynch haruno

e: unvoting

Last edited:
In the Dungeons & Dragons fantasy role-playing game, an ooze is a type of creature. This category includes such monsters as slimes, jellies, and similar mindless, amorphous blobs.

Lets not lynch on flavor plz

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
and in discord u were unable to find me a creature that was just called

Slime

period, point blank, end of sentence.

stop buddying, start lynching

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
ok so

haruno claims his actual role name isnt slime, despite telling everyone that all the time; he jsut skimmed his role pm apparently, and just assumed

then he comes out w/ this, amidst his backpedaling:

[
11:46 AM] fig my own grabe: So yeah role name is gelatinous ooze
[11:47 AM] King Kong: Skullar Island: bc host mistakes are the: worst
[11:47 AM] fig my own grabe: Glhf lads
[11:47 AM] King Kong: Skullar Island: .
[11:47 AM] that guy whos in the loony bin: gelatinous ooze
[11:47 AM] that guy whos in the loony bin: lmfao
[11:47 AM] fig my own grabe: Yah
[11:47 AM] King Kong: Skullar Island: is that ur final answer haruno
[11:47 AM] fig my own grabe: Thought the thing was slime
[11:47 AM] fig my own grabe: My b
[11:47 AM] Paperblade: I don't think this argument means anything
[11:47 AM] King Kong: Skullar Island: gelatinous ooze
[11:47 AM] King Kong: Skullar Island: that exact wording
[11:47 AM] Paperblade: I'm sure mafia has safe name claims
[11:47 AM] King Kong: Skullar Island: double check
[11:48 AM] fig my own grabe: Yah it's gelatinous ooze
[11:48 AM] fig my own grabe: Hf

no such thing. it's a gelatinous CUBE, u dumb fuck

didnt double check hard enough lmao

pictured: a gelatinous cube, saddened by misrepresentation

still lynching haruno

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)