Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lf for help evolving a few pokemon bred by me over trade. Also looking for help getting dusk stones.

I have a good breeding setup and would be willing to breed, provided I have the correct parent.

Last edited:
Welp, after days of hunting Poliwhirl in Malie Garden I'm feed up

Does anyone have a King's Rock they could trade me? I've a Dusk, a Shiny or an Dawn stone to trade for it, heck maybe even all three just for one King's Rock

Anyone has breedjects of Heavy Ball Togedemaru and Luxury Ball Skrelp with HA? Nature or IVs don't matter. Help will be much appreciated :)

So, I was thinking about transfering some legendary Pokémon from OR to Sun. Only problem is that this is actually the first gen where I actually thought about using legendaries semi-often, so I figured that most of what I have would have crap natures.

I then found that my Azelf on OR has a Rash nature. It's not Timid, but could a 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe Choice Scarf set potentially still work? Or would that be an extremely bad idea?

Actually, I kinda like this idea. I think I'll go with it and see what happens.

Anyway, ideas for a mixed Zapdos with Static, anyone?

Last edited:
Anyone have Timid Dive Ball/Premier Ball/Moon Ball A-Vulpix with Snow Warning and Freeze Dry and Moon Blast?

I have some HA Luxury Ball Chimchar with Fire/Thunder/Focus Punches and Fake Out.

Was helped, thanks!

Last edited:
Hey guys,
I want to have a Salamence with HA "Moxie" but it's frustrating to catch a HA Bagon in S/M. After a few hours, I only got Bagons with "Rock Head". Am I right with the assumption that I need a Bagon with "Sheer Force" to get a Salamence with "Moxie"? I'm quite confused and kind of frustrated :mad:

Does somebody have a HA Bagon/Salamence and want to trade it?
I only have Mons of Gen7 but some with a HA (Mareanie, Munchlax, Sandshrew, Dugtrio, Vulpix, etc.)

Thank you in advance :heart:

LF:
Jolly Tapu Koko
Calm Heatran
HA Timid Snivy/ Sassy Porygon in gen 6

I can offer a lot of stuff for this so we can work something out. Thanks in advance.

Hey guys,
I want to have a Salamence with HA "Moxie" but it's frustrating to catch a HA Bagon in S/M. After a few hours, I only got Bagons with "Rock Head". Am I right with the assumption that I need a Bagon with "Sheer Force" to get a Salamence with "Moxie"? I'm quite confused and kind of frustrated :mad:

I only have Mons of Gen7 but some with a HA (Mareanie, Munchlax, Sandshrew, Dugtrio, Vulpix, etc.)

Yes, you need a sheer force bagon to obtain a moxie salamence. I can breed you one if you're interested.

Hey guys,

LF: HA Timid Dive/Premier/Moon Ball, A-Vulpix w/Moon Blast + Freeze Dry.

CMT.

[373] Shiny Salamence
OT: Dax (27946) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Jolly - Ability: Moxie -> Aerilate (Mega)
IVs: 31/31/31/13/31/31
Egg Moves: Dragon Dance, Thrash, Hydro Pump, Dragon Pulse
Tradeable Stock :
: 1
Notes: I bred this myself, saved, hatched reset and traded it to TheOceanPig of reddit, who hatched it Shiny. Credit for the parent goes to DragonKnight!. Aerilate Trash is more powerful than Outrage and has a Base Power of 234 with Aerilate and STAB factored in. Bred a Dusk Ball Jolly Salamence with Moxie for those who prefer the chance of boosting their attack one stage by KOing an enemy before Mega Evolving, rather than Intimidating their opponent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)