NOC Matrix 12 NOC - Game Over, Mafia Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you wake up to a new game and we're already out of RVS.

Some thoughts right out of the gate:

• Josh isn't being nearly as verbose and direct as in Deathnote, which is a bit troubling.
  • Hawkie is kind of confusing to me, tbh. I've never played in a game with him/her/them before, I don't really know their meta all that much. He seems very direct and quick to make decisions, which feels somewhat towny to me (to be fair, I tend to be that way sometimes, so it might just be me seeing people play like I play and liking that).
  • Tbh, I agree with Walrein and Moody in that Texas' reasoning is pretty wierd, but I understand where he's coming from (I was recently a noobtown as well), but to me, it feels almost like he's trying to look like he's protecting Hawkie, and buddying him for fun and profit. I don't know Texas' scum meta though, so I'm not sure if it would work.
  • Aubisio still hasn't posted.
Since we lack a majority rule for today, I think I'm going to Vote Josh atm, as he's showing the most diversion from his normal meta.
Leet seems like the type of player to avoid his teammates entirely d1 so actual 360 on the aubisio slot being scum

Alive Players.
1. Hawkie (24 y/o async lesbian called martha)
3. Blazade->Lightwolf (town-ish; want to believe walrein was on the same path as me D1 because i literally said multiple times jalmont/leet were scum(go me))
5. KnightsofCydonia (unsure rn)
9. Former Hope->Ironic Double (town if rssp1 flips the same; scum otherwise)
10. MoodyCloud (town)
12. Asek->rssp1 (scum)
13. Texas Cloverleaf (town)
14. Flyhn->Ullar->Yeti (town)
15. Aubisio->Da Letter El->Fort Colorcastle (unsure rn)
17. shubaka17->Empoof (town)
Posting for my sanity's sake so i can remember subs

Only teams i can see is asek/rssp1 + id being coached with a side order of knights in case he legit scumread hitmon d2 because imo he was easy to pick out as scum rereading the game. That or Fort/asek or asek/knights

honestly if i didnt sub and played from the start id have slightly more interest in the game it seems like you guys know what your doing so eh i havent said much

ill just go off one of my highest reads rn

Vote MoodyCloud

I've quoted a lot of Asek posts which look extremely damning looking back idk what to tell you more aside from the fact that you're the main other lynch option if it's not him rn and I think you might be town if he's scum. I'm confident at least one of Asek/Blazade slots is scum and it's probably just Asek. As for his teammate Fort comes to mind, Lightwolf and you are still shady imo and I'd be fine with flipping one of you after Asek flips scum

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I've quoted a lot of Asek posts which look extremely damning looking back idk what to tell you more aside from the fact that you're the main other lynch option if it's not him rn and I think you might be town if he's scum. I'm confident at least one of Asek/Blazade slots is scum and it's probably just Asek. As for his teammate Fort comes to mind, Lightwolf and you are still shady imo and I'd be fine with flipping one of you after Asek flips scum
Correction, Blazade is shady, at least you certainly haven't said anything about me that attempts to prove my shadiness. I know it's a technicality, but it certainly helps point out where people need to look for your suspicions. Unless you have something on me beside that claim that I was getting by with minimal postings(as an European, I'd love if I didn't wake up to at least ten pages every morning.) before I actually skipped a day.

You proposed problems not solutions, so nothing that happened this game could really be traced back to you. Let's solve the day 1 votes! Josh: "lynch king". There was very little question as to this being the outcome if the day1 lynch became the foundation of targets. Hitmon got to live another day, another chance to get away with not being lynched, and it was painful shifting through that day seeing how close you all came to not lynching him. And even then you still argued to leave him till later.

Can't tell if I'm getting too annoyed by your attempts to get me to react wrong in relaction to Asek or general shade throwing ever since I named you as one of my suspects(feel free to show me day 4 posts pre my post where you are gunning for me). Also I feel like Asek is a bit too easy of a mislynch when rssp1 can't be expected toto defend himself.

I don't want to get caught up too much in focusing you when I have had like no interaction with my two other suspects.

ID as my main lynch today, care to do something for the village if you actually are one of us. Please do an ISO on the 3 top scum and town of yours, and show which of their posrd make you think they are what you think they are. The least you could do if you are actually village

Knights, I'd like you to respond to my accusations raised in my big post(page 98 or 99)

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
ok lightwolf but notice how i dont really have time --- i cant make long posts like you they too long to make + read

i did give my reads before if you wanna take a good ol' reading back
Then don't agree to sub into a NOC? I knew what I was getting into(okay heavily underestimated it). I even made it easy for you, read up on 6 people. If you are actually a mislynch this is nothing compared to what I or anyone else catching up had to do, including you when you subbed.

You don't need to quote or link every post, but if you are a villager, then you owe it to us to leave behind something tangible. And if you aren't your refusal is another nail in the coffin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)