rssp1 (3): Hawkie, Moodycloud, KnightsofCydonia L-3
Ironic Double (3): Fort Colorcastle, Lightwolf, Texas Cloverleaf L-3
KnightsofCydonia (2): Ironic Double, Empoof

Not Voting (2): rssp1, Yeti

Deadline in 25

fucking neither rssp or ironic voting their counterwagon

smh
i dont know how to read id so im not lynching him
i dont really feel an excessive need for survival either given that i am going to be entirely useless after today

i cant say why id hasnt lynched me but he has said several times that he thinks i'm town

Starting to doubt rssp1 as scum but at this point im too far gone to come off. Always naturally tr him though so its my read on asek that really matters
if i am town who do you think is scum

Holding hands in the face of death makes me wants to put on tinfoil.
i am town so the tinfoil is a waste of time

Asek attempted to start a last minute wagon on Blazade when the lynch was between King and Hitmonleet which makes the prospect of them being teammates very unlikely. Asek being scum would mean Blazade slot=town imo, the other way around is not as clear cut but the reluctance of Lightwolf to flip Asek when it would imo resolve a TvS makes him a suspect. I think you're just scum and he's town though
what i dont get is how me flipping town implicates him as scum
can that not be a TvT?

im going to have dinner now
me flipping as town doesn't really seem to help people with much based on what has been said but oh well
if i come back before deadline i might place a lynch

Votecount
rssp1 (3): Hawkie, Moodycloud, KnightsofCydonia L-3
Ironic Double (3): Fort Colorcastle, Lightwolf, Texas Cloverleaf L-3
KnightsofCydonia (2): Ironic Double, Empoof
Moodycloud (1): Yeti

Not Voting (1): rssp1

Deadline in 20 minutes.

i am unsure, from what ive seen i dislike knights/moody/id/fort but if there were people who flipped on me (someone brought up that another person flipped, i think that might have actually been moody who flipped? idr) id say that person

Like every townie should be fighting for survival right now, I'm pretty tired of reading about how people think it's fine if they're lynched.

You're literally handing over a game to scum when you could be trying to post more to show a townie mindset

It's part of why I've had little motive to solve this game - there's too many towns willing to just give the game away and that makes it both incredibly boring, poor play, and the outcome of any of it is hollow. When you could be fighting for your opinions or showing why you don't have opinions or why you think your slot has been townie in certain ways

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)