NOC Matrix 12 NOC - Game Over, Mafia Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm at page 148 on desktop for catch up and current page on mobile for discussion.

I don't agree with you calling a good player weak just because another player saw what looked like obvious scumtells.

I'm not as proTexas now that I've realized I misread something. I think 148 would shake my confidence in him even if reads weren't a factor.

3757. I did second guess my read on King while emphasizing the need for Kingmeme to stop.

Josh at the time looked to me like he might stall out on scumhunting if he went too deep into a tunnel. AtE, yeah, but based in concern for the player being addressed.

The only scummy part of Yeti's EoD was calling to lynch fort then leaving when I voted on it.

This kind of pushes harder on a narrative of Fort/Yeti

EoDs are where I have the most fun in the game, it creates a new element of chaos that you can pressure people in with things like cfds and wagon building
i suggested lynching me to clear yeti before, but now I think that's a bad idea
let's not lynch either of us

my current townpool is (me lol), yeti, hawkie, texas.
oh yeah and empoof.

everyone else is now "ugh wtf"

------------------------------------------

I really like hawkie's arguments against knights. I haven't really seen anything as conclusive against ID, BUT I'm unwilling to leave him alive for now. I think he noticed that my own self-scumreading stopped me from being turbolynched and maybe decided to copy it and turn it into defeatism?
idk lol

my slot is scummy but we're at a point in the game where I think its better to go for scum than to do "what-ifs" with people like me where there's some decent town evidence

I think I'm already lynching ID so yea that's where its staying. Again.

Good to hear I'm still lock town

I'm heading out of town for some shtuff that I need. This thread will have my undivided attention in about 2 hours

Gonna be doing an amateur rivals of aether tourney later tonight but dats all.

Not that I'll be giving my opinion too much anyways, more just discussing theories and ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)