NOC Matrix 12 NOC - Game Over, Mafia Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
that was a funny line ngl

Yeti any insight into lightwolf meta? we've only played together in ocnoc and he's feeling much more detached from most of the playerbase than he did there, but ocnoc was also batshit so i'm not sure how to take it
last game i played with him he was scum in DBZ if you want to look it up

he got into a pissing contest with unclesam (town) D1

i have a hard time remembering his meta outside of that im really not sure i can tell you anything particularly insightful rn

i would suggest a skim of his posts in DBZ if you want his scum meta, any games i'd played with him before would be years back

Yeti

dark saturday
tryharding and walls are gonna be standard for either alignment

also he is super paranoid

i feel like thats gonna be the most glaring thing i dont see here? he isnt tinfoiling hard enough me/hawkie/you are some combo of the mafia left and we will lose to them which makes me Wonder if he knows who the mafia are

i feel like thats gonna be the most glaring thing i dont see here? he isnt tinfoiling hard enough me/hawkie/you are some combo of the mafia left and we will lose to them which makes me Wonder if he knows who the mafia are
that honestly sounds more like a tinfoil-folding factory than anything else

if someone successfully pushes a non-ID lynch today, especially after his last posts which looked like blatant appeal-to-emotion, I will send a pineapple to them once a day for the rest of the day.

Yeti

dark saturday
tbh the above is hypocritical of me i know but i gotta rep circus well in the championship 8(

and its hard to focus on over 5000 posts' worth of interactions between the two games

so sry im not doing as much in this one as i should be, im kinda stumped picking between the PoE to lynch. if ppl present their reasons and iso's or what they want me to look into i'll do it

Knights voted Hitmonleet in #966, at the time there were 1 vote on Hitmonleet and 4 on King. Josh had shown signs of coming back to Hitmonleet and made a case on him in #963

Fort voted King in #1050 :
Lynching Haruno in an NOC is almost a given, especially if you're just lynching off of his day 1 shenanigans (why do we even bother at this point). If that's the only reason King_ is scummy than that's a terrible reason.

However I do think he's been feeling rather nontown during the time I've been here.

Lynch King_
At the time there were 2 votes on Hitmonleet, 4 on King and 3 on Texas.
I want to lynch in Knights/Fort today unless someone explains like I'm five how much info the Id flip gives on each of Knights/Fort/Yeti/Texas (I don't care about the info it may give on me).

Updating

Votecount day 1
Haruno
(7): Walrein, Jalmont, KnightsofCydonia, King_, Da Letter El, Ullar, Texas Cloverleaf
Ullar (5): Hawkie, Blazade, Asek, Moodycloud, Haruno
Asek
(1): Shubaka
King_ (1): Paperblade
Hitmonleet
(1): Josh
Josh
(1): Hitmonleet

Not Voting (1): Former Hope

EOD2 Votecount
King_
(6): Moodycloud, Fort Colorcastle, Josh, Asek, Texas Cloverleaf, Empoof
Hitmonleet
(5): Ironic Double, KnightsofCydonia, Hawkie, Blazade, King_
Texas Cloverleaf (2) Yeti, Pancake

Not Voting (1): Hitmonleet

Votecount day 3
Hitmonleet
(7): Pancake, Ironic Double, Josh, Texas Cloverleaf, Empoof, Moodycloud, Hitmonleet
Ironic Double (1): Yeti

Not Voting (5): Hawkie, Blazade, Asek, KnightsofCydonia, Fort Colorcastle

Final Votecount day 4
Pancake
(6): Moodycloud, Empoof, Hawkie, Josh, Texas Cloverleaf, Asek
KnightsofCydonia (2): Yeti, Pancake
Ironic Double (2): Fort Colorcastle, Lightwolf
Asek (1): KnightsofCydonia

Not Voting (1): Ironic Double
This is interesting

self note reminder
and updated for today

One in {Walrein, Jalmont, KnightsofCydonia, King_, Da Letter El, Ullar, Texas Cloverleaf}
One in {Hawkie, Blazade, Asek, Moodycloud, Haruno}
One in {Shubaka, Paperblade/Pancake, Josh, Hitmonleet, Former Hope}

with a floater

someone else can do the last wagons i dont have time at work
This is the less interesting part because I don't put much stock in it

Hawkie why did you unvote Leet d3 again?
Vote Fort colorcastle

I actually took a lot of notes yesterday

If I thought we were going in a wrong direction I'd say something. I have my tinfoils like everyone else

I'm both trying not to out the JK and keep myself high variance so my kill doesn't have read reasonings behind it.

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

That is exactly why I have been championing the ID lynch, as then he either flips scum or disproves my current pool. There is a reason I consider only the Aubisio slot safe(and empoof, I guess), but unless those outside of my 3 reads fuck up big time I'm more confident in working that one out first. Which is where ID comes in as I'm working off of ID+Knights/Moody. Like I always say there is no scumwolf, there is no townwolf, there is only LightWolf.

Knights I think I got all the answers I'm going to get out of you, at least in relation to those(including not acknowledging the innate problems of raw data being misleading).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)