NOC Matrix 12 NOC - Game Over, Mafia Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Separate post to make this more visible, it's 1 AM guys, I need to go to sleep.

Vote MoodyCloud

For now this is my least problematic option, simply because only the final nail is missing. With Knight's behavior and Martin's sub in this is where I have to leave it tonight. Sadly due to strict 4 day cycles, I always end the day between two workdays...

You guys have like 30 mins at most to convince me that Martin is lynchable or Knights is a better lynch(because especially after the last two days, I refuse to have this end outside my suspects), then I will be asleep.

Votecount
Moodycloud (3): Hawkie, Texas Cloverleaf, Lightwolf L-2
KnightsofCydonia (1): Yeti
Fort Colorcastle (1): Moodycloud
Martin (1): Fort Colorcastle
Empoof (1): Empoof

Not voting (2): KnightsofCydonia, Martin

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Also once someone got me to get off their back, by claiming they were drunk when they posted and dissolved any attempt to push them that day. So sorry but I'm not gonna stop suspecting you unless I see the consistent behavior I expect to see from someone town(naturally not gonna list what that is).
you don't have to say 'someone' we all know it's dle

I think I got convinced by Empoof that the Blazade slot had town points going for him and that I probably was paranoid
Idk if I have it in me to stay up until deadline tonight
I don't want to lynch Id but he suspected me and did nothing with it so I guess if it comes down to it he can go down. Problem is that I would want to lynch in Yeti/Texas/Lightwolf/Hawkie especially the first two tomorrow, and that if Id flips town I wouldn't really be more informed about who to pick.

Wagon on me starting right after the sub in makes me feel like scum felt that people wouldn't lynch Martin and they needed another option that's not Knights
Sorry for being inactive today but discussion has stagnated and it's gotten tiring to ask people to provide cases for people they push and have them refuse and decide the lynch right before deadline when it's the least convenient for me
unvote vote Knights
I'm not even confident this is scum but I want to gun at the pool mentioned above tomorrow and I don't want to shoot blind

My solve right now would be one of Knights/Fort with one of Yeti/Texas
Hawkie I could be wrong about how much stock I'm putting in his proactive behavior but you can't stay stuck in paranoia forever. Idk why he's voting me after giving me plenty of townreads but whatever
Lightwolf I probably was wrong about his slot being scum
Yeti might have pocketed me earlier and Texas felt underwhelming and riding the cred from the Leet push+Josh buddying (Jalmont rvs vote too I guess if it counts in your eyes). Hitmonleet is the only wagon that I can remember where Texas went out of his way to push and got involved with

Really?

Really now ?!

I have no idea what this post is supposed to say

I still haven't been shown the merits of the Id lynch and I feel like the people steering the lynch away from him have been mostly me/Asek/hawkie, two of which are town and the last might be, so the argument of "he has to be scum to escape rope two days in a row" seem weak
yes, really.
I actually just checked the setups against the deadlists right when I made that post.
and your second "really now" was in response to me responding to someone else.

Yeah I don't want to believe in scumFort but him and Knights look like better lynches than Id to me regarding the Yeti/Texas slots. Scum might've bussed Leet but they also could've wanted to avoid all doing it so that's not a strong argument.
Why is lightwolf in your conftown pile?
And will someone who wants Id lynched finally bother to detail their case on him and what his flip would implicate as either alignment ? Id lynch just looks lazy here
stop trying to lynch lynching based on how the flips will give info on Yeti/Texas.
I have no idea why you're so insistent on lynching whoever will give more information. You yourself have said that today is close to (or maybe actually is) our last mislynch or something
LYNCH FOR SCUM NOT INFORMATION
that honestly makes me think of you as scummier.
I can just slightly see a moody/ID team, except why would scum!moody so insistently defend scum!ironic who was so close to a lynch
idk I think ID is scum, and moody's insistence on lynching for information with one of our last lynches makes me see him as scummy.
My argument against ID isn't that he escaped lynching for so long. It's that he's been in the scumpool for so long. Why do we keep scumreading him if we don't want to lynch him?
martin has posted like once or something so I still refer to the slot as ID above ^

------------------------------

mfw I now have to actually send pineapples once a day to people every day for the rest of the day. Who even pushed the moodycloud lynch? They get the pineapples.

------------------------------

Empoof do you think you're scum? If not, then why are you lynching yourself.

my vote stays on martin, unless someone convinces me that he's town.

A villager, especially near endgame, should from their own motivation go back, reread those alive, reevaluate their thoughts, look for the pieces to complete the puzzle
If we were actually showing signs of doing this, I wouldn't be pushing homework on people.

Tbf, I scrambled to get a sub into ID's slot solely to prevent scum getting the benefit of an extra kill. Idk why people are pulling back when he's here to prevent a possible 4T 2S D7.

Martin was just the guy who said yes. I asked Acid, Sam, Borath, Pidge, Mithril and Butter as well. I don't know if the slot's scum, but I don't think tossing death on top of death is going to do us any favors.

The thing with this game is that everyone has town points (well maybe I don't) as well as some fuel for paranoia at this point
Texas has stuff telling me that I shouldn't vote him and after pancake/Asek I don't want to, but I'm getting suspicious of his behavior lately with him backing off from discussion about the reason to lynch Id and what to do from there
Hawkie I think is town but that push right after the Martin sub in feels opportunistic

Yeti

dark saturday
Wagon on me starting right after the sub in makes me feel like scum felt that people wouldn't lynch Martin and they needed another option that's not Knights
Sorry for being inactive today but discussion has stagnated and it's gotten tiring to ask people to provide cases for people they push and have them refuse and decide the lynch right before deadline when it's the least convenient for me
unvote vote Knights
I'm not even confident this is scum but I want to gun at the pool mentioned above tomorrow and I don't want to shoot blind
do you think both scum decided to push your wagon after feeling they couldnt get a mislynch onto town!id/martin anymore

or martin's partner decided to start it

why not vote one of the wagoners then

"Getting mixed signals" pretty much sums up my situation
Texas has towncred but has also largely been given a free pass on things like addressing the demand for him to elaborate on his push, especially after Asek doubted him and flipped town. I wouldn't lynch him today if I had another option but I'd still probably lynch him before Hawkie
And now Knights is giving off town vibes again
zzzzzzzzzzzz

Yeti

dark saturday
texas had josh pocketed hard off w/e smoke signal he was sending but idk if thats enough for us to rely on considering how wrong josh has been about other people.

idk what josh's reads were on everyone but his confscum of me/king/leet only had 1 actual scum in it so...........

i wonder if hes getting too much credit now esp for how little elaboration he will put into his reads

hawkie and moody clearly go back and read the thread and knights and lightwolf are doing stuff too that shows some effort but texas often feels like his read isnt based on going back through someone's posts if you know what i mean?

like he doesnt go back through the thread bc as scum his 'reads' are already set in his mind and dont need the thread to be reevaluated or if he wants to change them publicly

:thinking:

One big concern I have about Texas is how he's been giving little end of day pushes to wagons except the one time where he said "hey guys we can rope Leet" and ended up voting King at eod
Yeti has some buddying vibes going on but I liked the isos and content a few days ago, I mostly want to lynch this to know once for all whether UllarvKingvHaruno was TvTvT or if I should expect the people on the counterwagon to Ullar (Knights/Texas/Fort slot) to have rescued a teammate. Yeti flipping scum means Hawkie is town too actually

Fuck I'm closing in on that 1000th post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)