Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Is it possible to change the ability of a Zygarde from XY into Power Contruct?
Yes, you can transfer it to S/M and then have its ability upgraded to Power Construct, similar to how a Zygarde 10% can be upgraded to a Zygarde 50%. That is, you select the option for assembling from a Zygarde and Cells, then select your own Zygarde, and its ability will change to Power Construct (edit: as long as you have enough Cells, that is), while all the other details like Moves, EVs, IVs, ribbons etc. will stay the same. Meaning that it's possible to have a Power Construct in a Dusk Ball and with OR/AS tutor moves like Superpower, Iron Tail, Pain split etc.
LF: Zygarde from Smogon GA
I added the Zygarde to my Giveaway thread, and I'm opening it for June participations today. Check it out, if you're interested.

Last edited:

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I'm looking for somebody who can help me clone a Wynaut i bred. You can keep a non redistributable copy.
I can help you with that now if you want.
How many copies do you need?

Thanks for the generous offer, but I'm not going to keep a copy for myself.

Let me know when you're available.

Last edited:
Hello, I'm looking for Magearna, Aerodactyl, Null, Cosmog, and Lunala for Pokedex Entries. I have pokerus, as well as some Grimer, Dewpider, and Comfey spitbacks, 1 or 2 bottle caps, some evo stones, and perhaps other pokemon to trade/trade-back for entries.

Looking for a HA Omanyte(everything else is not important). I can go 1 for 3 for HA Omanyte:

Dive ball bold ha Mareanie(spit up, haze , stockpile , swallow)
Beast Ball ha jolly Gible (outrage)
Alola Ha Adamant beast ball Geodude(autotomize)
Love/Luxury Ball Ha timid vulpix(encore , moonblast , freeze-dry)
Bold/adamant fast ball / level ball Growlithe(burn up , double edge , morning sun , close combat)
Modest Heal Ball/Fast Ball HA Hp Rock Cyndaquil(double kick, Extrasensory , Flare Blitz)
Dive Ball ha adamant sandshrew(icicle crash)
Beast ball jolly beldum
Moon Ball/Dusk Ball modest Deino
Dive ball calm feebas(mirror coat)
Nest ball ha modest exeggcute(synthesis)
Moon ball ha jolly rockruff(fire fang , thunder fang , thrash , sucker punch)
Ha Adamant Dratini(extreme speed)
Moon ball adamant crabhawler
Beast Ball Bold Sandygast(Destiny Bond , Amnesia , Swallow , Stockpile)
Friend Ball Bold Chikorita(counter , leech seed , leaf storm)
Moon Ball Adamant Cubone(Belly Drum , Chip Away , Iron Head , Perish Song)
Moon Ball Adamant Roggenrola(Heavy Slam , Curse , Rock Tomb)
Jolly Bounsweeet(play rough)
Modest Nest Ball Ha Bulbasaur(giga drain)
Dive Ball Modest Wingull(Wide Guard)
Dream Ball Quiet Solosis(Confuse Ray , NIght Shade , Helping Hand , Acid Armor)
Net Ball Modest Ha Psyduck
Beast Ball Modest Horsea(dragon rage , muddy water , disable , dragon breath)
Nest Ball Relaxed Ferroseed(Spikes , Stealth Rock , Leech Seed , Seed Bomb)
Timid Fast Ball Pichu (Electric Terrain, Fake Out, Charm , Encore)
Modest Moon Ball HA Litwick(Acid Armor , Heat Wave , Clear Smog , Endure)
Beast Ball Quiet Honedge(Metal Sound , Destiny Bond , Shadow Sneak , Wide Guard)
Heavy Ball Modest Gastly(Clear Smog , Disable , Psywave , Perish Song)
Moon/Friend Ball Quiet/Modest Grubbin (Harden , Endure , Mud Shot)
Dream Ball Sassy HA/non-HA Porygon
Dive Ball Impish HA Bergmite(MIst , Barrier , Mirror Coat , Recover)
Impish Hippopotas(Slack off , Whirlwind)
Hp Ice Timid Repeat Ball Larvesta
Brave/Adamant Beast Ball Dewpider
Timer Ball Brave Makuhita(Bullet Punch, Helping Hand , Feint, Wide Guard)
Dream Ball Jolly Charmander(Flare Blitz , Outrage , Dragon Dance , Dragon Pulse)
Friend Ball Careful Larvitar(Dragon Dance , Stealth Rock , Pursuit , Iron Head)
Friend Ball Modest Grubbin
Ultra Ball Jolly Sandile(Thunder Fang , Fire Fang , Pursuit)
Dream Ball Modest Piplup(Feather Dance , Icy Wind , Yawn , Agility)
Friend Ball Timid HA Snivy(Glare , Iron Tail , Magical Leaf , Mirror Coat)
Heavy Ball Timid HA Eevee(Stored Power , Wish , Curse , Yawn)
Heavy Ball Adamant Rhyhorn(Curse , Fire Fang , Thunder Fang , Ice Fang)
Nest Ball Timid Treecko(Endeavor, Leech Seed , Leaf Storm , Grass Whistle)
Heavy Ball Adamant HA Swinub(Stealth Rock , Freeze-Dry , Icicle Spear , Icicle Crash)
Dive Ball Adamant HA Zangoose(Night Slash , Iron Tail , Counter , Curse)
Love Ball Jolly HA Aipom(BOunce , Fake Out , Pursuit , Switcheroo)
Fast Ball Modest HA Jangmo-o(Dragon Breath , Reversal , Counter)
Level Ball Adamant Phanpy(Head Smash , Endeavor , Fissure , Ice Shard)
Dream Ball HA Adamant Relicanth(Magnitude , Zen Headbutt , Amnesia , Aqua Tail)
Love Ball HA Jolly Aipom(Bounce , Fake Out , Pursuit , Switcheroo)
Love Ball HA Jolly Hoppip(Cotton Guard , Aromatherapy , Seed Bomb , Encore)

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Hello, I'm looking for Magearna, Aerodactyl, Null, Cosmog, and Lunala for Pokedex Entries. I have pokerus, as well as some Grimer, Dewpider, and Comfey spitbacks, 1 or 2 bottle caps, some evo stones, and perhaps other pokemon to trade/trade-back for entries.
Greetings! I can help you with that.

I can trade you Magearna, Aerodactyl, Type: Null and Lunala.
I unfortunately don't have a Cosmog at hand at the moment but you can take your Cover Legendary and go to the Lake of the Sunne (if you play on the Moon version) or to the Lake of the Moone (if you play on the Sun version) and get a Cosmog from there.

I'll be available in a couple of minutes.
Leave me a message on my profile with your FC and IGN and I'll get back to you asap.

Hello everyone :) I'm looking for a non-english region 4 IVs Ditto. I want to try to breed some shinies, so I need a Ditto from a different region than English for the Masuda method. I'd still want them to have good IVs.

For the Ditto's IVs, I want 31 in at least Attack and Defense. The last 2 perfect IVs can be in either HP, SpDef or Speed. I don't care about the nature.

I'm willing to trade one of my 4 IVs Dittos:
31/31/31/x/x/31 or 31/x/31/x/31/31. I caught them myself, so they're from an English region.

If you're not interest by one of these Dittos, I can breed you a nature synchonizer (Umbreon or Espeon, and it can be in a friend ball). I have all the common desired natures (adamant, timid, etc.) and a lot of the less common ones.

I can also breed you one of the pokémons in special balls I randomly got from the GTS:
Clefairy in friend ball
Salandit in beast ball
Riolu in moon ball
Riolu in heavy ball
Cottonee in love ball
Larvitar in friend ball

Hello everyone :) I'm looking for a non-english region 4 IVs Ditto. I want to try to breed some shinies, so I need a Ditto from a different region than English for the Masuda method. I'd still want them to have good IVs.

For the Ditto's IVs, I want 31 in at least Attack and Defense. The last 2 perfect IVs can be in either HP, SpDef or Speed. I don't care about the nature.

I'm willing to trade one of my 4 IVs Dittos:
31/31/31/x/x/31 or 31/x/31/x/31/31. I caught them myself, so they're from an English region.

If you're not interest by one of these Dittos, I can breed you a nature synchonizer (Umbreon or Espeon, and it can be in a friend ball). I have all the common desired natures (adamant, timid, etc.) and a lot of the less common ones.

I can also breed you one of the pokémons in special balls I randomly got from the GTS:
Clefairy in friend ball
Salandit in beast ball
Riolu in moon ball
Riolu in heavy ball
Cottonee in love ball
Larvitar in friend ball
If you're looking for specifically 4IV Ditto's, you're going to have some difficulty. Most Ditto's offered here have been RNG abused for certain stats, but flawless nonetheless. If you want an non-English ditto with flawless stats, you should check out Most's giveaway here. All his Ditto's are German, and therefore will work under the Masuda Method for non-German games. Just make sure to follow his instructions, as it seems a lot of people are failing to read them these days.

Hey guys, my friend is making some pokemon because he wants to feel like a completionist.

If anyone has a Jolly, Poison Heal Gligar breedject in Sun/Moon, I'd be willing to trade a Mareine that has a ton of egg moves.
Thank you guys! :D

Gender/IVs/Pokeball do not matter.

Hi everyone, I was wondering if a pokemon's name and OT being in english will mean anything if said pokemon has the black box with say JPN. I'm going to be using the Masuda method and have several pokemon from different regions with english names and english OT, so I want to be sure if these will be eligible. Thanks for reading!

If you're looking for specifically 4IV Ditto's, you're going to have some difficulty. Most Ditto's offered here have been RNG abused for certain stats, but flawless nonetheless. If you want an non-English ditto with flawless stats, you should check out Most's giveaway here. All his Ditto's are German, and therefore will work under the Masuda Method for non-German games. Just make sure to follow his instructions, as it seems a lot of people are failing to read them these days.
Yeah, I already saw that post. I only wanted to try breeding shinies with non-hacking methods first. If I can't make it work, then I'll ask that guy for a Ditto

Hi everyone, I was wondering if a pokemon's name and OT being in english will mean anything if said pokemon has the black box with say JPN. I'm going to be using the Masuda method and have several pokemon from different regions with english names and english OT, so I want to be sure if these will be eligible. Thanks for reading!
As long as it's indicated to be from an other region (as the name in the black box), I think it's fine for the masuda. Basically, then English person got it from a Japanese and decided to trade it again

Moderator edit: Don't double post.

Last edited by a moderator:

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
If your Pokémon has the
tag (or any other language tag for that matter), it means that it counts as a "foreign" Pokémon regardless if the name or OT is English.
As a rule of thumb: even if a foreign Pokémon gets hatched or evolved on a game with a different language, the language tag functions like a "certificate of descent" if you will, which means that the Masuda Method will work when breeding with this Pokémon.

As long as it's indicated to be from an other region (as the name in the black box), I think it's fine for the masuda. Basically, then English person got it from a Japanese and decided to trade it again
Hello!

I just wanted to kindly inform you that you should delete your post that I'm currently quoting.
Double posting isn't allowed in this thread and I wanted to let you know before you get into trouble. :)

If you forgot to precise something or wish to add something to your post, it's always better to edit it.

Yeah, I already saw that post. I only wanted to try breeding shinies with non-hacking methods first. If I can't make it work, then I'll ask that guy for a Ditto
If you don't like RNG manipulation I can trade you one of the Ditto I chained some time ago. It's Italian and its IVs are x/31/31/x/31/31.

ethan06

⋖(☼┆☼)⋗
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hi fellas! I'm looking for a HA Timid Bulbasaur spitback for a breeding project. I'm specifically looking to get rid of a battle-ready Jolly Tsareena that I no longer have a use for but i also have Bounsweet, Togedemaru, Minior, Sandile, Mimikyu, Gastly, Wimpod, Bagon, Salandit, Roggenrola and Drifloon spitbacks left over from my VGC breeding. If you think we can make a deal then toss me a message :)

swifte

Banned deucer.
Does anyone have a Destiny Knot and an Everstone they'd be willing to trade? I can't be bothered getting BP or looking for wild Boldore. PM me if so and we can work something out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 16)