Mafia vs Village Cold War Mafia: The Twilight Struggle - Game Over, Capitalism Wins Again

So, I guess we shall start from N0 actions. If anyone has got anything interesting, I would recommend PM'ing someone and taking a good consultation before claiming freely, because I, personally, wouldn't want to let a strong person be lynched on day 1.

Send me your results if we've talked (that's most of you). To the few stragglers I strongly encourage claiming if you haven't.

Assuming you're not all idlers I'll have a lynch ready by the end of the day. Again, I'd like everyone to at least talk to me regardless of content so the game can move along.

Let me help you out blazade, the people who haven't claimed are mafia. you should probably lynch one of them.

except for me obviously (i know one of u smart ones was about to comment that)

Today we will be lynching Lord Gaius of The People's Republic of China.

He was caught in an investigative bind and a bit of role logic and confessed when confronted. Gave me a mafia he investigated so I wouldn't lynch him but there's absolutely no reason for him to be telling the truth and every reason to kill dangerous neutrals.

There are only a few niche reasons I would change the lynch here but they still exist so stay sharp and watch the thread, friends. Anyone who's been holding out on claims don't be shy now.

Hawkie is Che Guevara, COMECON Results Falsifier. Specifically he makes all info roles scan guilty and all non info roles appear hooked.

Your beloved leader blazade deems the outed SK a bigger threat than someone who can cause mislynches.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)