Mafia vs Village Cold War Mafia: The Twilight Struggle - Game Over, Capitalism Wins Again

You know what else messes with our info roles? A hooker.

You know what else messes with our info roles? Another kill.

You're high as fuck if you think that tactically Hawkie is the better lynch in the abstract, and I can assure you from my more informed position that I've considered the available options.

You also act like I am "protecting mafia" here but that would imply that we don't need to lynch LG at some point in the game. And we do. Mafia won't kill him and even in the somewhat probable case of a DPV a lynch is equivalent to a vig shot. Mathematically we do better when we remove extra kills sooner.

Hawkie's presumed role is not a surprise to me. I had worked off the assumption that such a role existed and was and still am prepared to lynch people who were proved to have lied to me (HINT: THIS IS WHY EARLY CLAIMS BY TOWN ARE IMPORTANT). I may have even been cautious about the results on LG if he hadn't confessed lol.

If you think that this is a scapegoat to protect my buddy Hawkie (and I'll note that my withholding Hawkie's name got LG to claim it publicly making it even more credible) then you don't understand that mafia likely wants this neutral to live during the early game to have a better chance at winning.

And finally, this all assumes that LG is magnanimous enough not to lie to me about WHO the mafia results falsifier is. Making me mislynch a town is pretty good for people who want to exploit the tinfoilers out there.

VOTE BLAZADE

this lynch won't happen...it's simply a warning shot of what is to come.

do not underestimate me. i have a growing group of informants alongside me and we will refuse to back down until the fight is won. be afraid. very afraid.

are u trying to use that navy seal meme on me because i'm genuinely not frightened of u HUN x
Well yeah, you aren't at this moment. You will be when I take over this game, which may happen tomorrow, tonight, maybe it's happening right now. My agents alongside myself are tirelessly working to that end.

So while you don't have to be scared of me right now, you should probably be prepared to be frightened of me soon.

Last edited:
Drop what act? There is no "act" going on right now.

What are you talking about bro? Why are you making this about me? While I appreciate the gesture, this isn't about me, it's about you. Interesting deflection tactic (of course something I already noticed but just thought I would point it out for everyone else as well). After all, mafia is a team game!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)