Playoffs Smogon Tour 23 Play-offs - Finals [Won by Posho]

Status
Not open for further replies.

xray

how u doin'?
is a Tiering Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
World Defender
16. Nintendi vs. 9. Kickasser - hard to say both are very good, i think Nintendi sometimes has moments where his plays are not on point so goin with Kickasser
2. SoulWind vs. 7. FlamingVictini
14. Alexander. vs. 6. craing ;_;
13. Posho vs. 12. Steve Angello

Updated Kanto

Banned deucer.
Nintendi vs. Kickasser - Nintendi is a slow starter from what I saw, but once he gets going he's pretty insane
Soulwind vs. FlaminVictini
Alexander vs. craing ;_; - Interesting series, I think ORAS and SM will be even, but Alex has the advantage in BW, still gotta root for my habanigga benjamin
POSHO EL TRUENO vs. Steve Angello

Nintendi vs. Kickasser -
Soulwind vs. FlaminVictini
Alexander vs. craing ;_; -
POSHO EL TRUENO vs. Steve Angelo

MY BOYS Posho or Nintendi to win the whole tour

16. Nintendi vs. 9. Kickasser

16. Nintendi vs. 9. Kickasser - battle of the underdogs. If there's a dumb rain offense mirror it'll probably go to Nintendi thanks to his McM Toxicroaks but otherwise I expect Kickasser to take that one. Nintendi's looked really nasty at the other two though. Kickasser occasionally has moments where he appears unsure of himself but he didn't make it this far for nothing so if he can overcome that we're in for an interesting series.
2. SoulWind vs. 7. FlamingVictini - SW's got access to the best teams around in SM/ORAS from ABR/Poek/TDK and co, so he's well-equipped there, and of course we all know SW is The Guy when it comes to BW. However, FV is no slouch. He thinks like a motherfucker and is unafraid to be aggressive over and over. Plus, he makes lots of really good, creative teams in SM/ORAS, and unlike other some other non-BW mains, doesn't use retard shit like weatherless Volcarona; apart from the occasional slight misstep, when combined with decent-at-absolute-worst teams his overall Pokemoning is so solid that he can put up a fight against anyone, even a vet like SW. This is the best series this round, featuring four to six solid teams and countless solid plays across 2-3 games. SW is objectively the best overall player left here and is super overdue for a trophy. FV could steal the spotlight and continue as a rising star, though. Can't call it.
14. Alexander. vs. 6. craing ;_; - weird because in SM/ORAS we're likely to see some batshit hyper offense against Dugtrio and its Defogging goons. I'm sure handling stall is Alex's first priority in SM with some Rockium Land-T + Mawile-esque fun but I'm unsure if he'll be able to crack it in ORAS. I would favor Alex in BW if he doesn't bring some garbage so this'll almost surely come down to who plays better in SM. I can see Alex having the dangerous offensive threat and ben pivoting around it over several turns as Smogtours goes wild all the way from here. If someone brings a team with all 3 of Zygarde, Volcarona and Greninja, that'd make me happy. Potential to be a blowout with SM/ORAS but I have hope it'll be a competitive series. If Alex can take one of SM/ORAS the series is likely his.
13. Posho vs. 12. Steve Angello - both are playing really well and using very solid teams. Tough predict to make especially after Steve's commanding ORAS game last round but Posho wants this badly so I think he'll pull through. Gonna be a good one.

Have some fun playing high level Pokemon, gentlemen. Bring your best so you don't look stupid on youtube!!!!!

straight up

TJ

Banned deucer.
is the Smogon Tour Season 34 Championis a Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past SCL Champion

GMars

It's ya boy GEEEEEEEEMARS
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)