NOC Matrix 12 NOC - Game Over, Mafia Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
My initial suspicions today were Texas or Lightwolf, but Texas is probably being pocketed. Then I took a look at the voting patterns and saw an even spread of anti-ID voting. Then I had a brief moment where I thought maybe Hawkie and ID faked their fight, which dissipated after looking at the voting history again.

To use one of your words, I think we might be getting boozled.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
iunno hawkie has gotten into spats with ullar d1 and asek on d4 so i see it as consistent behavior he gets into it with people

feels a little wonky he would then fake a fight with his partner

idk i dont think i would be down to lynch hawkie at all

Fort, where do you go after my flip? The answer isn't postgame.
I go away :^)

but seriously, I'm not sure. everyone else is too town for me to suddenly re-examine
if I was forced, I'd go for hawkie-not because he's scummy but because I can never read him. I always think he's town regardless of alignment

tbh though I'm very much expecting to go to post-game after your flip

----------------------------

and your math / probability things / whatever has a pre-requisite that we nullread ID or are doing things with equal probability
most of us thought he was rather scummy, so it would've been good for town to get a free "lynch" on him to get him out of the way.
We would've lynched him eventually anyhow.

and your math / probability things / whatever has a pre-requisite that we nullread ID or are doing things with equal probability
most of us thought he was rather scummy, so it would've been good for town to get a free "lynch" on him to get him out of the way.
We would've lynched him eventually anyhow.
You're saying losing two Townies would be worth it. I'd rather lose just one, which is why I acted.

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
LightWolf

get in here u goat and respond to the above
Yeti I was barely able to focus on listening to songs lol.

Either way I'm unsure. Based on my previous one with ID flipping scum and moody flipping town, I would have to say Knights(and no neither his hammer nor the fact he looked for a sub to prevent a scum getting gked heavily affect this), but his well outrage yesterday seemed too genuine for my tastes so my opinions have wavered. I plan on by tomorrow rereading Hawkie Yeti and Texas(Fort's position is still secure enough from the Jalmont & Aubisio thing, that I'm at least willing to believe him till LYLO) and reevaluating things from there. At this point in time when we are going into a phase where if we agree to eleminate 3 people and one is scum we always win, I think it's imperative we all take a look back at those we consider exempt from this circle right now.

Yeti

dark saturday
A thought

The mafia either tried to kill Hawkie n3 or performed the kill with hawkie

I had been assuming they tried to kill Josh n3, failed, and then went for him the next night.

Why didn't they try to kill hawkie again? Knowing either jk was protecting hawkie or had hit one of them (but didn't push the hit one hard enough that day because Pancake flip) they should have known hawkie would be unprotected the next night.

Unless hawkie was performing the kill on Josh n3........?

/tinfoil

Yeti

dark saturday
I've made a case on everyone because there is one scum left and nobody can agree on who it is

I don't think it's you I don't think it's fort I can see offhand circumstances where it could be

I would lynch between Texas and Knights today personally and then the other and LightWolf tomorrow

Yeti

dark saturday
Seems like hawkie isn't in most peoples' PoE pools along with fort so like general consensus is hawkie is town but we could lose the game off being "certain" he is when there's no reason to

I don't lynch hawkie today ever tho

Yeti

dark saturday
alright so in order for me to be mafia here you have to agree with all of the following:

ID subs in and immediately starts to bus his own teammate leet (fact)
I sub in and decide to null leet and bus ID
on d3 i am the only non-leet voter so I could be trying to "save" leet......... by creating a counter-wagon onto our OTHER teammate
i try and vote id d5 to lynch him and "intentionally" fail to make deadline so my vote doesn't count

sounds nonsensical right?

right so now will everyone please list their scumpool and what order so i can compare

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
By that logic Yeti, who can be ID's partner? Me who subbed in, spent a year catching up, only to post, vote ID and go to sleep. Then repeat the same thing next day. The only reason I didn't have a vote on him last day, after literally starting the day saying we need to finally lynch him is that he got subbed and it was clear that lynch lost all traction and didn't want my vote to be wasted.

At this point it's too late to be caught up on suspected ID therefore can't be his partner, I'd be surprised that during the last 3 days whoever is the last scum DIDN'T express suspicions towards ID. Better question is who pushed ID real hard day 3. when it was still early, as in directly advocate to lynch him over hitmon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)